DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if I'm missing anyone.

Deaths of associates of Chad Daybell:
Wife, Tammy Daybell, 10/19/19

Deaths of associates of Lori Vallow:
Estranged husband, Charles Vallow, 7/11/19 (unsure if correct)
Brother, Alex Cox, 12/12/19
Ex-husband Joseph Ryan 4/3/18
DBM

Last edited:
DOB is a match. Look at Lori's associates on her public address records: Lori Vallow (Norene), 46 - Austin, TX Has Court Records at MyLife.com™
Then look up his name (First and Last only w/2018 as DOD) at Find A Grave - Millions of Cemetery Records
(ETA: There's a typo in his memorial but look at the actual photo of his grave marker and it has the correct DOB).
That my friend is exactly what I needed to be convinced. Thank you. Yikes. Now all we don’t know about is her first husband. Hmm

We have two children missing here- TWO.

Regardless of whether you are friends or not, hate each other or not- we still have TWO kids missing since Sept. How about we focus on finding them and leave the bickerfests out of here?

Thank you. It is important this thread stays open in order to help get information out about these 2 children and making a thread personal and about others or ourselves, is not a way to ensure that happens.

I am not quite caught up and I am sure will find the answer to this soon but who was the last verified person to see both children?

I hope it doesn’t go off the rails and get the thread shut down. These kids need everyone to be focused on finding them.
I do agree. Also believe little tidbits can help, as well as increase awareness.

wonder why the LE are not announcing their vehicles?

also, I recently learned of biometrics being used at the Atlanta airport. I’ve wondered if LE can access those and where else they are used.

I know obviously there is a lot more technology like plate scanners, toll passes, cameras, gps pings, flight records, etc that they can use. But will they if these two are not suspects yet? Where is the boundary I wonder?

Thank you. It is important this thread stays open in order to help get information out about these 2 children and making a thread personal and about others or ourselves, is not a way to ensure that happens.

I am not quite caught up and I am sure will find the answer to this soon but who was the last verified person to see both children?

We don't know/it hasn't been reported yet. We have only been told in MSM that family members from out of state asked police to conduct a welfare check on the special needs 7 year old (JJ) when they had not spoken to him/seen him in months. An interview was posted tonight with family members who said they facetimed with JJ last in August. He was seen at his elementary school in September. Tylee was also last seen in Sept but she was home-schooled and I don't think we know who saw her last. MOO.

Notes:
  • Larry and Kay Woodcock remember seeing their grandson on FaceTime in August, “they fear that may be the last time they may speak to him again”
  • Moved them from Arizona to Idaho very shortly before they went missing
  • Assistant Chief of Rexburg Police: “I believe they were married within several weeks…when Chad’s wife passed away, which is alarming and unusual as well…After they caught on that we were trying to do welfare checks on the children and were digging into it, they abruptly moved from their residence here. Like I’ve said, we’ve gotten the run-around from them and have given them multiple chances through family and through personal contact with us to say ‘Hey, we just want to make sure those children are okay.”
  • Police served search warrant at the home. They say they found nothing suspicious
  • Alex Cox died less than two weeks ago and FOX 10 confirms Gilbert Police are investigating his death
  • Brandon Boudreaux, ex-husband of Lori’s niece, says he noticed she acted differently after meeting Daybell: “Her focus so much is just on the end of the world and, you know, this idea that it is coming.”
  • “The hope that these two children may still be alive is waning.” - Grandfather (Larry): “At this point, as we are sitting here today, our…my skepticism says no. Just show me JJ. Show me Tylee. Let us see that those kids are okay."
The guy Brandon in this clip also went through a divorce, His wife got involved with this cult and went crazy. He was shot at in front of his house in Gilbert AZ.I heard about this before I understood the connection to this story about the kids missing and the shooting in Chandler in July. Crazy stuff in our nice Community. This Avow group is causing havoc with people and messing up their heads. I know a few affected by them and their craziness. But they are so arrogant and recruit especially recruit those who are gullible or in a weak state in their minds or lives. Such nonsense all they are teaching. How Narcissistic this group and followers are. People are getting shot at for standing up to these people.

I've lost track between all of her husbands so forgive me if I confused who we were discussing. I was referring to the father of her eldest daughter.
No worries at all. I just realized that post of mine was deleted anyway. If anyone wanted to look at Lori’s marriage license you could do it right here. I’ll not mention the name of the spouse as it is against rules apparently. Just search Lori Cox. Welcome - Travis County Clerk Web Access

Ugh. What a mess this is going to turn out to be. I feel for everyone who thinks they know Lori very well.... I think a metric crapton of skeletons are about to come bursting out of her closet, and that is going to be really hard for a lot of people.

I hope these children are ok. We do know of cases where a parent has hidden their child(ren) for years due to custody battles or whatever. While we know a custody issue isn’t in play, for obvious reasons, at least we know that sometimes kids are hidden away but are well cared for. I have hope that they are still alive. But on the other hand, the wake of destruction following Lori is quite concerning.

No worries at all. I just realized that post of mine was deleted anyway. If anyone wanted to look at Lori’s marriage license you could do it right here. I’ll not mention the name of the spouse as it is against rules apparently. Just search Lori Cox. Welcome - Travis County Clerk Web Access

Wait, I don't think that is the same person - Lori's middle name is Noreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste