Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Police search is underway for Lori's children, Joshua Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17
  • They were last seen in Idaho in September and were never reported missing
  • Their parents Chad and Lori Daybell released a statement on Monday calling themselves 'loving' and 'devoted' parents
  • The Daybells have been named 'persons of interest' in children’s disappearance
  • Lori married Chad just weeks after his first wife, Tammy Daybell, was found dead under mysterious circumstances on October 19
  • The couple themselves vanished the day after police conducted a wellness check on the children on November 26
  • Police say Lori and Chad repeatedly lied about the location of her children
  • Investigators suspect the disappearance may be linked to Tammy's death
  • Two of Lori's former partners have also died in the past two years, police said
  • Police believe the children are in serious danger and have asked for the public's help in locating Lori and Chad, who are not considered suspects
Parents of missing cult kids issue statement calling themselves 'loving' and 'devoted' | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• F3D98D56-8EB4-4DF0-961B-DC65F5BCB34A.jpeg
    F3D98D56-8EB4-4DF0-961B-DC65F5BCB34A.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 20
This will be interesting. What if the parents say, "They ran away together, nothing we could do about it. ". We don't know where they are....

Do parents have to report runaway children? If the bodies are not found, and there is no evidence of murder...then...? Can they be charged without any evidence?
No one would believe it. Sheltered 17 year old girls don't usually run off with their autistic little brothers.

I have no idea who the guy was- it was too weird for me. They're so called religious, but some of the things said in the first few minutes had me scratching my head. It was to strange, she half the time didn't know where they were. I had to stop listening to it after ten minutes.

Edited to Add after posting-

I have no idea who the hell these people are in this video at the beginning. Sorry, @Knox, I'm no help.
It was really odd, made my head hurt. The man is Lori’s older son, I believe. He has some recent YouTube videos (not about this case, movie reviews and stuff).

How many of her ex husbands are dead please? Three???

Corrections please, but I'm trying to note and catch up listening to Grey Hughes

I think two, husbands, and 4 overall have died
1) Charles Vallow (second husband? from LA who was shot by her brother, Alex Cox) who died in July 2019 and , and also adopted JJ/Joshua
2)Joseph Ryan (cremated body, original COD ? heart problem) who died November 20, 2018 (Tylee Ryan's dad, was married 10 years or so ago)
--------
3)Alex Cox dies in December (autopsy not yet disclosed) day after Tammy Daybell was exhumed (Alex was Lori's brother who shot Charles)
4) Tammy Daybell dies "mysteriously in her sleep" October 19, 2019. Tammy was wife of Chad Daybell, who then married Lori Vallow.

JJ/Joshua was adopted by Charles and her (from man who was 73 years old and younger wife) and has a prescription that is one which is federally registered followed, and hasn't been filled yet.

ETA, I'm listening to the Grey Hughes interview and updating post for the time I have for editing. Grey questions if Tammy and Joseph died of something similar?

Last edited:
I think two. Charles who died in July and Joseph Ryan who died November 20, 2018
Yep, two. Charles was shot and killed by Lori's brother (brother claimed self-defense and seems like originally authorities bought it), and Joseph died supposedly from a heart attack. Lori's brother then died in December of this year (cause of death not revealed).

Last edited:
I think two. Charles (second husband? from LA who was shot by her brother) who died in July and Joseph Ryan (cremated body) who died November 20, 2018

JJ/Joshua was adopted by Charles and her (from family member who was 73 years old and younger wife)

ETA, I'm listening to the Grey Hughes interview and updating post for the time I have for editing.
Joshua was adopted so he has no biological ties to Lori. But Tylee was her biological daughter and supposedly she loved Tylee. My concern that maybe Tylee knew too much about all these incidents with people dropping dead. Reportedly Tylee and Joshua both were in the house when Charles was shot and killed by Lori's brother.

It is really concerning that the statement their lawyer made states that the parents are good loving parents, and complains about any assertions to the contrary, but never even hints that the kids are alive and well. If they were, why couldn’t they just say that the kids are fine but their location cannot next disclosed at this time.

Also what does it mean that they “look forward to addressing the allegations once they move beyond speculation and rumor?” Aren’t allegations that are not speculation or rumor actually allegations that have been proven?

Joshua was adopted so he has no biological ties to Lori. But Tylee was her biological daughter and supposedly she loved Tylee. My concern that maybe Tylee knew too much about all these incidents with people dropping dead. Reportedly Tylee and Joshua both were in the house when Charles was shot and killed by Lori's brother.

Thanks for the info, I did the correction.

I tried to educate myself, and found this. http://www.pollyklaas.org/yourchild/family-abduction-suggestions.pdf

Corrections please, but I'm trying to note and catch up listening to Grey Hughes

I think two, husbands, and 4 overall have died
1) Charles Vallow (second husband? from LA who was shot by her brother, Alex Cox) who died in July 2019 and
2)Joseph Ryan (cremated body) who died November 20, 2018 (Tylee Ryan's adoptive dad)
--------
3)Alex Cox dies in December (autopsy not yet disclosed) day after Tammy Daybell was exhumed (Alex was Tammy's brother who shot Charles)
4) Tammy Daybell dies October 19, 2019. Tammy was wife of Chad Daybell, who then married Lori Vallow.

JJ/Joshua was adopted by Charles and her (from man who was 73 years old and younger wife) and has a prescription the is one which is federally followed, and hasn't been filled yet.

ETA, I'm listening to the Grey Hughes interview and updating post for the time I have for editing.

I haven’t read that #2 was her adoptive dad. I think biological dad.

Search continues for children as family hires attorney

[...]

[KVW], Joshua Vallow’s grandmother, had briefly adopted her grandson before deciding to allow her brother, Charles Vallow, Lori Vallow’s deceased husband, to raise him.

[...]

Charles Vallow was killed by Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, in July in Arizona. Charles and Lori Vallow were estranged at the time of Charles’ death. Cox said he was acting in self defense.

[KVW] believes her brother would not have attacked anyone, and referred to the incident as murder. The Chandler (Ariz.) Police Department is investigating the shooting.

[...]

[KVW] said Charles and Lori were separated for a few months before his death after Charles suspected her of infidelity. She said Lori was financially dependent on Charles.

[KVW] believed Lori had joined a cult after listening to religious podcasts she made discussing the “end of days” published by Preparing a People, based in Highland, Utah.

When the Post Register contacted [M and NJ], who manage the Preparing a People website, they said it is a media publishing organization. The couple said much of their content includes religious podcasts and videos relating to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but that Preparing a People is not a religion.

[...]

[M and NJ] said they have spoken to investigators and hope the children are found safe.

Since Chad and Lori are reportedly doomsday preppers, they probably have a bunker out somewhere with food and water to last who knows how many years? Are they sitting in that bunker and that's why they haven't been spotted? But they still have the means to communicate, since apparently they contacted a lawyer. Is there anybody else sitting at that bunker? Could the children be in a bunker or are the children no longer alive? Joshua needs prescription meds (that are federally monitored) and per grandpa the script hasn't been filled.

Though I don't know where the children are, I am thinking.....

The Mormon end times / extreme prepper group that the adults are affiliated with is not polygamist. In contrast they seem to strongly disavow the practice.

This would seem to reduce the odds of them fleeing to one of the polygamist strongholds. Even if they were, the communities are under stress.

The Mexican polygamist community is reeling after the narco massacre of innocents. Many people have left. Colorado City is not impregnable today. The leader and several senior members are in prison for decades. Utah also fired problem constables and voided "voluntary" home title transfers made to the church. I can't see the Canadian polygamist community warming up to them either.

There is one place however, that might warm up to them. I once saw a documentary on it. It is a rural valley in Utah that has evidently been friendly to fringe groups for decades.

In addition to a polygamist faction (neither Jeff nor Lebaron), the area is home to a loose and "motley crue" of independent polygamists including one who described himself as an "Israelite", tax evaders, and Mormons rejecting church leadership.

Then mix in run of the mill secular anti government conspiracy types and a certain number of locals also hold the valley to be sacred with "end times" beliefs.

I just can't remember the name of the place.... .

There are quite a few religious fringe groups, in Idaho and Montana, who would normally welcome more folks. But, Lori and Chad are already being actively sought by FBI agents for investigation into the disappearance of the children, and death of Chad's wife.

Believe me, these groups prefer a very low profile, they won't welcome fugitives from the FBI, who are possibly wanted for murder. Only if they were actually blood relatives, and even then, it would cause a lot of friction in the group. A lot of these folks remember "Ruby Ridge" like it was yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel