Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Angel Moroni gave Joseph Smith the gold plates finally on a September 22nd. That is all I can find......moo
September 23, 1995
The “The Family: A Proclamation to the World” is presented at the annual Relief Society general meeting.
Not coming up with anything significant either, but I'm looking at mainstream LDS google searches.

She supposedly graduated at 15 years of age (would make it 2017) - per Joshua's grandpa. But that presumably is just what he was told. If she did graduate I presume it was some home school situation.

Don't know if she graduated or not. At least in some states graduating early (either a diploma or a GED) isn't allowed. However, her FB profile shows her as attending "Desert Ridge High School Theatre." Not sure why she would link the theatre department as her school. Possibly an error. Maybe she was home schooled and was allowed to participate in theatre (something her grandfather said she enjoyed) at the local HS without attending. But it appears she had some link to that high school. It is a high school in the Gilbert School district in the Gilbert/Chandler, AZ area. All indications are that whether she actually graduated or not that she wasn't attending school after the move to Idaho.

I respectfully totally disagree. I don’t think LE would have mentioned the fact that he was last seen at school on September 23 , I think they would’ve said he was withdrawn from school then if that was the case. And respectfully what we do here is interpret what we hear from LE.

Ok? You can certainly have that opinion, but there are plenty of cases where we just says the last day they were there, but the kid was never unenrolled. Besides the school never released a statement to the public (as far as I am aware, please correct me if I am wrong), so we are getting bate minimum details from LE and the media. So the reality is we do not know what the school actually is, and honestly it does not matter if he was withdrawn and being “homeschooled” or if he was just not showing up anymore. The fact remains that he isn’t getting what he needs service wise which isn’t good for him.

Last edited:
Yep, it's not something he needs to be alive, but presumably he would be very hard to control without his meds. And his prescription has not been filled per his grandfather.
I wonder how Grandpa knows this. From LE or does he know directly from the pharmacy. I’m just hoping it isn’t accurate! But.... suffice to say, even if they got his prescription filled just before they went on the lam, it would have ran out by now and that is one that needs a new rx every time it is filled. So unless he is seeing a new doctor somewhere, he’s not on those meds, which will make a tense and stressful situation even worse. :(

I wonder how Grandpa knows this. From LE or does he know directly from the pharmacy. I’m just hoping it isn’t accurate! But.... suffice to say, even if they got his prescription filled just before they went on the lam, it would have ran out by now and that is one that needs a new rx every time it is filled. So unless he is seeing a new doctor somewhere, he’s not on those meds, which will make a tense and stressful situation even worse. :(
I think from LE because grandpa was talking about prescription being federally tracked, so authorities should know if it was filled anywhere.

Last edited:
I wonder, what was the 17 year old doing all day? She was not in school, not active on social media, we haven't heard anything about her having a job. Her father died in 2018 of supposed heart attack. Who and when actually saw her last?

I think from LE because grandpa was talking about prescription being federally tracked, so authorities should know if it was filled anywhere.

Do we really know she wasn't active on social media? Looking at her FB page, all it shows for non-friends is changing of her profile and cover photos multiple times over the last five years. What this says to me is that the privacy settings on her page and posts are tight and what she does share aren't ever set to show to the public. She might also not post very often, but I can't believe someone would change their profile and cover posts a few times over a 5 years period and never post anything else. The posts are there, we just can't see them.

Yeah, that would have been a great lead had a prescription for him been filled somewhere. Ugh. I just wish these kids were with their grandpa and the family members that love them so much.

Don't know if it helps or makes any difference but... the former police officer (JM) who recorded podcasts with Lori and her friend (MG) was guest speaker in Billings MT September 20-22, 2019. (The weekend before the children were reportedly seen, Sept 23). I wonder if Lori, Chad* and children could have been there??
Link to poster with JM

Wyoming Montana LDS Single Adults

ETA * Maybe not Chad

Last edited:
Don't know if it helps or makes any difference but... the former police officer (JM) who recorded podcasts with Lori and her friend (MG) was guest speaker in Billings MT September 20-22, 2019. (The weekend before the children were reportedly seen, Sept 23). I wonder if Lori, Chad* and children could have been there??
Link to poster with JM

Wyoming Montana LDS Single Adults

ETA * Maybe not Chad
It's for single adults so doesn't sound like any of them would attend.

yeah if I had read just a few more posts I could have saved you the trouble of responding lol. Sorry! Considering high school starts when someone’s what? 14, she graduated as a sophomore.
Yes when one is in public school that's how it occurs, but as a homeschool student she could have started the high school level material earlier. With one student it moves quicker than with a whole classroom. It's just a very different format.

I'm extremely suspicious about the attorney's statement on this matter. I almost wonder if it was something that was pre-prepared in the event that they needed to disappear or what have you, and the attorney has been on retainer for some time for something like this. Seems like the type of thing preppers might arrange, especially if it was paid for or encouraged by one of these sects/groups and/or the attorney is aligned with that. Perhaps they even signed over power of attorney or something like that so the attorney can speak for them, and he isn't even actually in recent contact with them. MOO, obviously, but the statement seemed so vague and unhepful. But, I would also imagine these folks are very distrustful and wary of the government/LE...

In regards to the school, I know here, if a child misses over 3 days of school (they do not have to be consecutive) and does NOT have a doctors excuse, the parents are sent a warning letter and a copy sent to the local magistrate. If anymore school is missed without a doctors excuse, the parent must appear in front of the magistrate and could have charges filed against them.
Of course, if the parent told the school they were moving to another district, or were enrolling them in a private school, or as has been mentioned homeschool, or some other normal thing, then the school would have no reason to do anything.

Does anyone know if this cult thinking believes autism holds some special power or is there some connection there?
I'm not part of this extremist group - but their focus seems to be on end times prophecy. They see children and youth as being the valiant withheld for the very end when things are the hardest, but I do not think that autism plays any role in their ideology at all.

MOO - I would be more willing to bet that this is a family conflict situation between the bio grandparents and Lori.

I'm not part of this extremist group - but their focus seems to be on end times prophecy. They see children and youth as being the valiant withheld for the very end when things are the hardest, but I do not think that autism plays any role in their ideology at all.

MOO - I would be more willing to bet that this is a family conflict situation between the bio grandparents and Lori.
But the grandparents had no power because I presume JJ was officially adopted by Charles and Lori. I think it's more connected to Charles untimely demise because both children were in the house when that happened. Especially the 17 year old, she could have known a lot more about these various incidents (her biological father dying from supposed heart attack, Charles dying after being shot by Lori's brother, then guy married to Lori's niece being shot at).

RE: Significance of the date JJ was last seen - it's probably coincidence, but apparently the couple's attorney was named a candidate for a local judge's election on September 24.

ETA: I also wonder if he was Lori's lawyer for custody proceedings regarding Tylee? since his website seems to indicate a specialization in divorce. jmo
I doubt the guy was involved in any custody proceedings regarding Tylee because as far as I can tell move to Idaho was recent and Tylee's father died in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop