Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When grandpa is talking about a federally tracked prescription, imo he is talking about a ritalin(sp) type drug. I am a chronic pain patient. My prescription has to be hand written on a different type of prescription pad. Each refill requires a new prescription, so I get 3 different prescriptions for 3 months of the same medication. These can not be called in . Not sure but maybe referring to the fact he hasn't been back to the doctor for more refills and perhaps pharmacy called and said hey this one hasn't been picked up. I am really guessing...
This is the same situation for adderall and other meds in this group. One doctor I had a long time ago would do 2 prescriptions per visit so I didn’t have to every month, but with my current dr through Kaiser, the pharmacy requests the doctor approve it when I order it. That is via their internal system, but even with them being right down the hall from the pharmacy, they still have to have a physical handwritten prescription carried over to the pharmacy. They most definitely track this stuff seriously!

What proof could they give without someone else seeing the children in person and knowing their location? Even photos can be altered these days. I'm pretty sure a wellness check requires actually laying eyes on the person.

Exactly. If she did not want the police to disclose the location, I am sure they would have acquiesced to her wishes.

While I might hate it if the police came to ask to do a welfare check on my children, I would produce them rather than run away. A welfare check doesn't mean that anything has to happen to the kids besides seeing them/talking to them. In this case, as I understand it, the mother stated the children were with a friend in AZ which turned out not to be the case. Now, her statements and actions appear to be deception and caused concern for the welfare beyond a family member being concerned. She has created this issue not the family/person who originally presented a concern.

This is the same situation for adderall and other meds in this group. One doctor I had a long time ago would do 2 prescriptions per visit so I didn’t have to every month, but with my current dr through Kaiser, the pharmacy requests the doctor approve it when I order it. That is via their internal system, but even with them being right down the hall from the pharmacy, they still have to have a physical handwritten prescription carried over to the pharmacy. They most definitely track this stuff seriously!

In some states, the law states that you can not give out more than one script at a time. And, some states require that it is a paper rather than electronic prescription.

What proof could they give without someone else seeing the children in person and knowing their location? Even photos can be altered these days. I'm pretty sure a wellness check requires actually laying eyes on the person.
Are you kidding? A photo of the kids with even a cell phone showing the date sent over an encrypted messaging app like WhatsApp or Snapchat is better than nothing.

Are you kidding? A photo of the kids with even a cell phone showing the date sent over an encrypted messaging app like WhatsApp or Snapchat is better than nothing.
Quoting my own post. If they're using a sat phone to call their lawyer (I doubt it but still), PUT THE KIDS ON THE PHONE, let the guy tell the media they're ok. Give me one reason for letting the public believe they're dead when there are no possible custody disputes to be had??

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm struggling to understand why you wouldn't produce evidence that your children were ok.

I agree that the situation doesn't look good, but I can imagine a scenario in which the children are alive ("well" is debatable..) but the parents don't want to prove it lest they be found and taken from their mother/stepfather (in a legal sense). Particularly if they believe that the government/LE is out to get them/evil/the end is coming/world is unsafe/etc... JMOO

I agree that the situation doesn't look good, but I can imagine a scenario in which the children are alive ("well" is debatable..) but the parents don't want to prove it lest they be found and taken from their mother/stepfather (in a legal sense). Particularly if they believe that the government/LE is out to get them/evil/the end is coming/world is unsafe/etc... JMOO
By whom would they be taken? The parents have been on the run since long before Chad's wife was exhumed. Both of their fathers are dead. Who is taking the kids?

Yesssss. The most horrifying example of manipulating people with photographs is when Israel Keyes sewed Samantha Koenig’s eyes open in order to make her family and LE think she was still alive.

I will literally never forget that photo as long as I live. Very few things bring me to tears in these cases the way that picture did. I wept for her family and the hope they felt seeing that photo when she had been dead for quite some time.

So yes, I totally agree that physically laying eyes on the person is of utmost importance in these cases.

By whom would they be taken? The parents have been on the run since long before Chad's wife was exhumed. Both of their fathers are dead. Who is taking the kids?

By CPS/the court system? I'm speculating, of course, but there could theoretically be a scenario (or, even if it isn't likely, Lori and Chad may believe it is) in which the lifestyle/associations/religious beliefs/involvement in their spouses deaths cause them to be deemed unfit to have custody. Up to this point, they had been under the radar, but now that the feds have come knocking they may think that if they cooperate, the kids could be taken from them (which, they could/would/should be, so they're not wrong...) MOOO

This is basically what I'm hoping. Or that Tylee and her brother are somehow safe and hiding out somewhere that their parents aren't aware of.

Last edited:
By CPS/the court system? I'm speculating, of course, but there could theoretically be a scenario (or, even if it isn't likely, Lori and Chad may believe it is) in which the lifestyle/associations/religious beliefs/involvement in their spouses deaths cause them to be deemed unfit to have custody. Up to this point, they had been under the radar, but now that the feds have come knocking they may think that if they cooperate, the kids could be taken from them (which, they could/would/should be, so they're not wrong...) MOOO
From what has been reported, when Lori and Chad took off, the child (JJ) wasn't with them.

From what has been reported, when Lori and Chad took off, the child (JJ) wasn't with them.
I understand that the children may not currently be with them, but if they know the children's whereabouts, then the only reasons I can think of for them not saying so is because they are deceased or because they don't trust the authorities that the children will remain safe/in their parents custody (whether they're currently physically together or not) once whereabouts are revealed.
Otherwise, they'd be out looking for the kids themselves and/or have issues a statement through that lawyer pleading for their location/safety/sending the kids a message. The parents definitely know where the kids are, I just don't know that that means they're safe or not. imo

Well, no one actually saw then "take off" that we know of. The kids weren't at the apartment when the police came by to check on them (or at least they weren't there that the police know of). That's when they said they were in AZ. Beyond that do we really know they were or weren't there.

Something else struck me. The address where they did the welfare check and presumably where the kids were believed to live with their mother and presumably Chad was an apartment in Rexburg. But Chad and his deceased wife based on something else I saw lived north of Rexburg, kind of in the Salem area, but just across the Madison/Fremont county line. (Hence the reason the Fremont police were involved in some of this.)

Given the timing of everything and the potential that the apartment might have a lease that wasn't up yet I can see how they might have continued maintaining both houses. I guess Chad might have moved in with Lori and if he was renting the house it would be out of the picture.

But what are the odds that they did have access to both places and were spending most of their time at the house out in the sticks? Maybe when the police came by looking for them at the apartment the kids were actually at the other house. Throw in some paranoia about the government or whatever and I can Chad and Lori claiming they were in AZ since that wouldn't be easily and quickly proven or disproven. They could have then grabbed the kids and taken off. This is obviously MOO or whatever acronym means throwing out unfounded theories that could maybe be. :)

Well, no one actually saw then "take off" that we know of. The kids weren't at the apartment when the police came by to check on them (or at least they weren't there that the police know of). That's when they said they were in AZ. Beyond that do we really know they were or weren't there.

Something else struck me. The address where they did the welfare check and presumably where the kids were believed to live with their mother and presumably Chad was an apartment in Rexburg. But Chad and his deceased wife based on something else I saw lived north of Rexburg, kind of in the Salem area, but just across the Madison/Fremont county line. (Hence the reason the Fremont police were involved in some of this.)

Given the timing of everything and the potential that the apartment might have a lease that wasn't up yet I can see how they might have continued maintaining both houses. I guess Chad might have moved in with Lori and if he was renting the house it would be out of the picture.

But what are the odds that they did have access to both places and were spending most of their time at the house out in the sticks? Maybe when the police came by looking for them at the apartment the kids were actually at the other house. Throw in some paranoia about the government or whatever and I can Chad and Lori claiming they were in AZ since that wouldn't be easily and quickly proven or disproven. They could have then grabbed the kids and taken off. This is obviously MOO or whatever acronym means throwing out unfounded theories that could maybe be. :)
Explain why no one has seen the kids since September, then?

Who exactly wouldn't be upset if their brother was killed? And the guy who killed him claimed self-defense, and brother was dead and couldn't present his side of the story? By the way Lori is much younger than Charles, and I wonder how old the brother was? If he is similar in age to Lori, he would also be much younger than Charles. And how believable is it that Charles would attack Lori's brother was a baseball bat? I don't see grandparents as toxic whatsoever. And if they asked for welfare check for the grandchild, how would it be wrong? After all the child is missing and nowhere to be found. He is special needs and on medication. And by the way grandparents have no biological connection to Tylee, so they certainly wouldn't be asking to have custody of her. What would be the point of hiding her?
BBM. According to Family Tree Now, Lori's (now deceased) brother was 51. The husband that was killed was 63.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member