Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries says their investigations need facts, not more rumors.

"For any kind of an investigation to go forward, we need facts. Certainly, if someone has some information that is factual, or they know where we can obtain evidence, we would be very interested in knowing about that," Sheriff Humphries said. “Social media does tend to lend itself to lots of gossip, which doesn't really help anybody."

Questions have been asked about why the two kids had not been reported missing sooner, the sheriff says he has reason to believe they were pulled out of school so they could be homeschooled.

An attorney who says he represents Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow told the associated press that they love their son and daughter and look forward to addressing allegations. The Fremont County Sheriff's office says they have been in contact with that attorney.

'Investigations need facts, not more rumors': Investigators continue the search for missing Idaho kids

[BH] said he served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and was companions with Chad Daybell. He is in shock from the reports that Daybell is now under investigation after his former wife, Tammy Daybell, was found dead in their home in October.

"I just was horrified, shaking when I first saw it because this is the last guy that I ever thought would be involved in something like this."

Friend of man wanted for questioning by FBI 'horrified' over missing children (video)

[CR], the older brother of 17-year-old Tylee Ryan and 7-year-old Joshua "JJ" Vallow, posted a video to YouTube entitled "Pray for the best" Tuesday, in an effort to "address everything that's going on."

In the video, [CR] asks the public to keep the focus on finding Tylee and JJ.

[...]

[CR] was the most recent recipient on record of a Venmo (a mobile payment service) transaction from Tylee, dated Oct. 16. But he doesn't know where the kids are now.

‘This is really, really tough for us’: Brother of missing children speaks (video)

An attorney who says he represents Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow told the associated press that they love their son and daughter and look forward to addressing allegations. The Fremont County Sheriff's office says they have been in contact with that attorney.

'Investigations need facts, not more rumors': Investigators continue the search for missing Idaho kids
Chad Dybell and Lori Vallow didn't have a "son and daughter." Children are Lori's. I don't know how Chad Dybell could have loved Tylee and JJ as it appears they have gone missing before Chad even married Lori. I am assuming that's bad reporting?

I agree that the situation doesn't look good, but I can imagine a scenario in which the children are alive ("well" is debatable..) but the parents don't want to prove it lest they be found and taken from their mother/stepfather (in a legal sense). Particularly if they believe that the government/LE is out to get them/evil/the end is coming/world is unsafe/etc... JMOO
Maybe the kids are just fine and the adults are hiding out with them because the adults did other crimes they know they will be prosecuted or lose custody over.

Last edited:
[BH] said he served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and was companions with Chad Daybell. He is in shock from the reports that Daybell is now under investigation after his former wife, Tammy Daybell, was found dead in their home in October.

"I just was horrified, shaking when I first saw it because this is the last guy that I ever thought would be involved in something like this."

Friend of man wanted for questioning by FBI 'horrified' over missing children (video)

[CR], the older brother of 17-year-old Tylee Ryan and 7-year-old Joshua "JJ" Vallow, posted a video to YouTube entitled "Pray for the best" Tuesday, in an effort to "address everything that's going on."

[...]

[CR] was the most recent recipient on record of a Venmo (a mobile payment service) transaction from Tylee, dated Oct. 16. But he doesn't know where the kids are now.

‘This is really, really tough for us’: Brother of missing children speaks (video)

I feel for the brother! It sounds like something has been going on for quite some time within his family that caused them stress. He also states (paraphrasing) something like “we didn’t even know a whole other family was involved in this” - I’m not sure who he’s referring to, but I’m guessing it’s Chad Daybell, his (deceased) wife and kids.

But bottom line, he wants the focus to remain on finding his missing siblings.

ETA: The link to his video is within that article.

I feel for the brother! It sounds like something has been going on for quite some time within his family that caused them stress. He also states (paraphrasing) something like “we didn’t even know a whole other family was involved in this” - I’m not sure who he’s referring to, but I’m guessing it’s Chad Daybell, his (deceased) wife and kids.

He has the same last name as Tylee so I am assuming he has the same father, Joseph Ryan? Who supposedly died of a heart attack in 2018? Or maybe Joseph Ryan adopted him?

[...]

I feel like this is going to be incorrectly quoted forever: there's no evidence that Venmo transaction was made by Tylee, correct? Just by her phone?

He has the same last name as Tylee so I am assuming he has the same father, Joseph Ryan? Who supposedly died of a heart attack in 2018? Or maybe Joseph Ryan adopted him?

I believe they have the same father, JR, correct. There’s no suggestion he is adopted, I believe he is Tylee’s full biological brother. JJ is the one who is adopted and whose adopted father was Charles Vallow, shot dead by Alex Cox (Lori’s brother) in July.

JR died in 2018. CV died in July. AC died in November.

I feel like this is going to be incorrectly quoted forever: there's no evidence that Venmo transaction was made by Tylee, correct? Just by her phone?

I assume just by her account, I’ve never used Venmo as we don’t have it where I live, but I assume like anything else, if you know the login, you could log in on any device anywhere.

I assume just by her account, I’ve never used Venmo as we don’t have it where I live, but I assume like anything else, if you know the login, you could log in on any device anywhere.
My phone stays logged in to the app, so if you were in possession of my phone, you could use my Venmo without logging in.

ETA: The link to his video is within that article.
I watched it, it really provides no information. He could have said something useful, like when was the last time he saw his siblings or talked to them over the phone, etc.

You're right. Tylee may or may not have been there. They weren't looking for her, only JJ.

I’m behind a few pages so this may have already been addressed but I think that early articles said that neighbors who saw the couple leave never saw any kids there. I’m going to see if I can dig up what I read.

ETA: it was the police press release that stater the kids weren’t seen when they left. Lori Vallow: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:
Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries says their investigations need facts, not more rumors.

"For any kind of an investigation to go forward, we need facts. Certainly, if someone has some information that is factual, or they know where we can obtain evidence, we would be very interested in knowing about that," Sheriff Humphries said. “Social media does tend to lend itself to lots of gossip, which doesn't really help anybody."

Questions have been asked about why the two kids had not been reported missing sooner, the sheriff says he has reason to believe they were pulled out of school so they could be homeschooled.

Pulled out for homeschooling was my first thought on why the school didn’t report them missing. I wonder if these kids were being abused or neglected in any way prior to their disappearance. Pulling them out of school is so sketchy.

22587712-7821133-Chad_Daybell_s_previous_wife_Tammy_Daybell_died_at_their_home_in-a-16_1577099093485.jpg

Reposting this - posted here earlier today.

Parents of missing cult kids issue statement calling themselves 'loving' and 'devoted' | Daily Mail Online

It's interesting that the Fremont County Sheriff is involved in this and in some ways seems to be taking the lead. They say that while investigating the death of TD they became aware that the kids were missing. Maybe that was from the Rexburg PD who had got the call from the concern relative and done the welfare check, maybe elsewhere. Not sure what to make of that. MOO

I’m behind a few pages so this may have already been addressed but I think that early articles said that neighbors who saw the couple leave never saw any kids there. I’m going to see if I can dig up what I read.

Never saw the kids there ever or didn't see the kids leaving with the couple when they think they saw the couple leaving?

I really want to know why it took almost a month from the time the kids were discovered missing, the search warrant being carried out, and LE realizing the adults bounced town... for the cops to make a press release and get attention on this case. My mind is blown. They should have made this public immediately, not 3.5 weeks later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases