Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this particular prepper group have a retreat, cabin/s, private land where they meet?? Anyone have any clues on where they conduct meetings?
Yeah, it's online, they have a website which is presently down but cached copies of stuff can be located and WS unapproved sites have lots of info too. I'm searching for their quasi mystical elements and whether they are further splintered and their ethos regarding death and going ahead and whether it forms part of the missing childrens' disappearance... at any level... I'll keep searching.
They also have a facebook page..
Searching for something credible from former members or published material from any government sites..

Dear echoecho222 and any members who are posting inside information.
You need to become what is called a "Verified" member of Websleuths before we can allow you to post personal information without any mainstream media or law enforcement links to back up what you are saying.
It is an easy process and your privacy is protected. Please read and follow the instructions
RIGHT HERE

Is the very first husband she had dead or alive? I feel confused on that point.

I have a working document that is a timeline of events and some relevant links. Some things come from here, some from facebook. Because of the links to facebook posts I am not sure posting the link here is allowed.

SBM

My mini timeline

July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow (The estranged husband of Lori Vallow, now Daybell and Father of Joshua) Dies in TEXAS-- Shot twice in chest by Lori's brother AC during an argument. No charges
August 2019 - Last time that JJ's grandparents facetimed with him.
September 2019 - Lori moved from Arizona to Idaho with the kids just before they went missing in late September.

September 23, 2019 - Joshua Vallow last attended Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg, ID
(no relative has spoken to him since either)
September 2019 - Tylee Ryan, 17 had been living w/ Lori and is eventually discovered missing as well.

October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies in Salem, Idaho
October 22, 2019 - Tammy Daybell death determined Suspicious
November 2019 - Chad and Lori get married (Need to find exact date for wedding-- I think I saw 2 weeks after Tammy's death?)
November 26, 2019 - Welfare check conducted, Lori and Chad say Joshua with friend in AZ
November 27, 2019 - LE determine "friend" was lie, return with search warrants to find Lori and Chad left abruptly
December 11, 2019 - Tammy Daybell's body exhumed.
December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, AC, died in AZ and his death is being investigated by Gilbert police.
December 20, 2019 - Police ask the public for help finding the 2 missing children who have not been seen since September.

*Bringing forward this mini timeline and adding some dates in red

Some MSM sources:
Police seeking couple for questioning in Rexburg children’s disappearance and deaths of former spouses

2 missing kids, parents wanted: What the FBI, several law enforcement agencies are investigating

Dead wife, quick remarriage, missing children: What’s going on in Idaho?

Chad Daybell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:
Does this particular prepper group have a retreat, cabin/s, private land where they meet?? Anyone have any clues on where they conduct meetings?
The people in Gilbert AZ involved sell all their belongings and prepare to move to Northern Idaho is my memory. They are waiting for special instructions. because they are the elite and I have heard something similar to Jehovah witness that only a certain amount make it. I dont have links. Just stories I have heard. There is another person who was doing Symposiums His name is Neffer ...something I will find out. quite a few people I know got pulled into all this. He also wrote books

There is another person who was doing Symposiums His name is Neffer ...something I will find out. quite a few people I know got pulled into all this. He also wrote books
I think you might be referring to Denver Snuffer, who leads the Remnant movement of Mormonism. I am only somewhat familiar with the movement, but it seems to be very popular among many faithful mainstream LDS in Utah and Idaho. I don't think they are necessarily preppers, however. I don't know if there is a connection between AVOW and the Remnant.

Is the very first husband she had dead or alive? I feel confused on that point.

I understand it's confusing because Lori has had at least 4 husbands that we know of (and I think there might be a 5th husband we have not found yet but I'm still looking). To avoid confusion, and since we can't name Lori's husbands here, instead of thinking about husband number/order I'm thinking about it this way-- the two missing kids' DADS are both deceased.

ETA: MSM has finally reported on the death of both of the missing kid's fathers:
Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member