GUILTY ID - Lyryk Altom, 20 mos, died of blunt force trauma from mother & bf, Twin Falls, Oct 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just came across this thread for the first time. The photos of this baby’s precious face linked early on are mortifying! I’m so glad this monster was retried and found guilty on the murder charge.

I will be following to see what happens with the “mother.”

@Niner so many times I only come across these older cases due to your diligence and dedication to following them to completion. You are appreciated!

Just came across this thread for the first time. The photos of this baby’s precious face linked early on are mortifying! I’m so glad this monster was retried and found guilty on the murder charge.

I will be following to see what happens with the “mother.”

@Niner so many times I only come across these older cases due to your diligence and dedication to following them to completion. You are appreciated!

Thank you! It has been quite a while since I looked at my old cases - so since I had time today - I bumped most of them up... hopefully will find out what is going on with Dunlap.

• 08/12/2022 Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery
  • 09/13/2022 Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery

• That's it! That's all there is. Apparently search is now case sensitive.
  • @Niner

• 08/12/2022 Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery
  • 09/13/2022 Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery

• That's it! That's all there is. Apparently search is now case sensitive.
  • @Niner

Thanks - I shall update my notes. :)

@ReadySet - just going thru a few very oldies - anything on Dunlap lately?

Last I have her is on May 3rd - status conference hearing that was vacated.

TIA! :)

Sentencing in April

• 01/09/2023 Entry of Plea
    Original Type
    Entry of Plea
    Judicial Officer
    Harris (District), Roger B.
    Hearing Time
    10:15 AM
    Result
    Hearing Held
    Parties Present
    State: State of Idaho
    Prosecuting Attorney: Willmore, Kiel Rigby
    Defendant: Dunlap, Amanda Jean
    Public Defender: McDevitt, Eileen Ann
  • 01/09/2023 Guilty Plea Advisory
    Comment
    Guilty Plea Advisory (with Addendum A)
  • 01/09/2023 Notice
    Comment
    Notice of Filing Offer-Plea Agreement
  • 01/09/2023 PSI Face Sheet
  • 01/09/2023 DC Hearing Held: Court Reporter: # of Pages:
    Judicial Officer
    Comment
    Jackie Walters
  • 01/09/2023 Court Minutes
    Judicial Officer
  • 01/09/2023 Order for Pre-Sentence Report (PSI)
    Judicial Officer
  • 01/09/2023 Notice of Hearing
    Judicial Officer
  • 01/10/2023 Motion to Dismiss
    Comment
    Counts
  • 01/11/2023 Order
    Judicial Officer
    Comment
    to Dismiss Counts
  • 04/07/2023 Sentencing
    Judicial Officer
    Hearing Time
    2:30 PM

Financial​

No financial information exists for this case.

A source of some peace perhaps that the years are passing with this man far from children and far from the ability to father any. I pray the legal process goes on forever in this one.

Sentencing in April

• 01/09/2023 Entry of Plea
    Original Type
    Entry of Plea
    Judicial Officer
    Hearing Time
    10:15 AM
    Result
    Hearing Held
    Parties Present
    State: State of Idaho
    Prosecuting Attorney: Willmore, Kiel Rigby
    Defendant: Dunlap, Amanda Jean
    Public Defender: McDevitt, Eileen Ann
  • 01/09/2023 Guilty Plea Advisory
    Comment
    Guilty Plea Advisory (with Addendum A)
  • 01/09/2023 Notice
    Comment
    Notice of Filing Offer-Plea Agreement
  • 01/09/2023 PSI Face Sheet
  • 01/09/2023 DC Hearing Held: Court Reporter: # of Pages:
    Judicial Officer
    Comment
    Jackie Walters
  • 01/09/2023 Court Minutes
    Judicial Officer
  • 01/09/2023 Order for Pre-Sentence Report (PSI)
    Judicial Officer
  • 01/09/2023 Notice of Hearing
    Judicial Officer
  • 01/10/2023 Motion to Dismiss
    Comment
    Counts
  • 01/11/2023 Order
    Judicial Officer
    Comment
    to Dismiss Counts
  • 04/07/2023 Sentencing
    Judicial Officer
    Hearing Time
    2:30 PM

Financial​

No financial information exists for this case.

Oh good! Glad to see a sentencing date! Thanks a bunch! :)

Friday, April 7th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 2:30pm MT) – ID – Lyryk Altom (20 mos.) (Oct. 8, 2017, Twin Falls-taken to hospital & died Oct. 14, 2017) – *Amanda Jean Dunlap (23/now 26) “mom” arrested (Oct/2017) & arraigned (7/23/18) with 1 count of 1st degree murder, 8 counts of felony injury to a child & 1 count of misdemeanor injury to a child. Plead not guilty.
Court info from 7/23/18 thru 12/7/20 reference post #190 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-mother-bf-twin-falls-oct-2017.381725/page-10

1/25/21 Update: Order to continue hearing to 5/3/21. 5/3/21 Update: Hearing was vacated, 5/28/21: Request for supplemental discovery filed. 6/10/21: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 7/8/21: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 7/9/21: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 3/7/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 3/14/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 4/20/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 5/6/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 5/20/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 5/26/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 6/1/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery.
8/12/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 9/13/22: Supplemental Response to Request for Discovery. 1/9/23 Update: Plea hearing. Judge Roger B. Harris presiding. Parties present; Prosecuting attorney Kiel Rigby Willmore, defendant Dunlap & Public Defender Eileen Ann McDevitt. Guilty Plea Advisory (with Addendum A0. Notice of filing offer-plea agreement. PSI face sheet. Presentence report (PSI). Notice of hearing. 1/10/23: Motion to dismiss counts. 1/11/23: Order to dismiss counts (does not say which ones). Sentencing hearing on 4/7/23 @ 2:30pm.
*Joshua Eric Molina (33/now 37) – Trial began on 2/25/20 & ended 3/8/20 with Moline found guilty on 1 count of felony injury to a child, another count was changed to a misdemeanor & Molina was also found guilty of that. The jury was unable to reach a verdict on the 2 others charges of felony injury to a child & the 1st degree murder change. Twin Falls County prosecutor Grant Loebs will decide whether or not to begin in another jury in hopes of reaching a verdict on the remaining charges. Status hearing on 4/24/20. Defense files motion & order to release jury contact info. 4/24/20 Update; Will be retried for hung jury verdict on charges (1st degree murder & 2 counts of felony injury to a child. 2/1/22 Update: Bond reduction-denied. Retrial started 5/23/22 & ended 6/8/22 with the jury found him guilty of 2 counts of injury to a child but could not come to a decision on the rest of Molina’s charges, resulting in a hung jury. Sentencing on 8/29/22 Molina was sentenced for the 4 counts of injury to a child to 30 years & 6 months & on the charge of murder in the 1st degree was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Molina is now at the Idaho State Penitentiary.

@ReadySet - any update on Dunlap's sentencing? I searched but only coming up with a recent article of Jan. 2022....

TIA! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back