ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #1 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say I am following and sharing every where I can. Poor little guy.
I like his nickname "Monkey".
Rooting for him in every possible way. I am following @Fruitland City Police Department on twitter and their official facebook.
Where are you little guy???
Chi

I just want to say I am following and sharing every where I can. Poor little guy.
I like his nickname "Monkey".
Rooting for him in every possible way. I am following @Fruitland City Police Department on twitter and their official facebook.
Where are you little guy???
Chi

A big Amen! Thank you! Beautiful boy has our hearts and prayers!

My adorable little nephew, who just turned 4, lovingly was nicknamed MJ by me. First name Michael. This little one reminds me so much of him it hurts. Praying for a positive outcome with all my heart.

Trying not to be sick over this. EVERY resource is being used here. Trying to stop obsessing and give this over to the FBI. :(

Now I am worried about you worrying.

You are such an empathetic and kind soul. Not to mention brilliant with helping find all types of people.

You're valued immensely. However we need you to be healthy mentally, physically and spiritually.

You're understood! So get you. Please, please take self care! Man, I despise when folks say that to me. It just means they care!

Love, light and peace sent your way

We live in a neighborhood very similar to this, a suburb surrounded by woods and farms. The children roam freely to play with their friends. When my son was 5, he would mostly stay within a three-house distance. Now at 8, he is around the whole neighborhood.

Where we live, the "forest" is a spot the older children would go to explore. There are no bodies of water nearby, so I've always felt it was safe. I wonder if the children in this neighborhood ever explored the area to the west? I don't feel like that river is all that far or unreachable. Unlikely but not impossible.

Michael Joseph Vaughan was last seen Tuesday in the area of South Arizona Avenue and Ninth Street in Fruitland, where an open field adjoins the edge of a residential neighborhood. The site is a few blocks from the Fruitland Police Department, where Huff held a news conference Saturday afternoon.

“Our goal is to find him, and we’re going to continue hunting,” Huff said. “We’re not going to leave any stones unturned.”

Efforts have included a “methodical search of the area near Michael’s residence,” which included draining two irrigation runoff ditches, Huff said. Idaho Fish and Game have been searching several miles of the Payette River, which runs close to where the boy was last seen.

‘We want him home.’ Extensive search efforts for a missing Fruitland boy continue

Thanks @GuyfromCanada! I think they mean the Snake River, not Payette. I still say he could have reached the Snake River without crossing the highway, by walking across the fields.

Now I am worried about you worrying.

You are such an empathetic and kind soul. Not to mention brilliant with helping find all types of people.

You're valued immensely. However we need you to be healthy mentally, physically and spiritually.

You're understood! So get you. Please, please take self care! Man, I despise when folks say that to me. It just means they care!

Love, light and peace sent your way
Thank you @Filly !

That's what I would think too, because of the distance; but in talking to someone more familiar with Fruitland than me, they said it could be the Payette, because route to the Snake would be "the cliff," whereas route to the Payette would be a "gentle slope." Idk

I am very familiar with Fruitland, Idaho. Definitely the Snake River not Payette. Irrigational canals are very dangerous. Where are you little guy?

I feel like we have seen a pattern of ways of hiding a child’s body. In case of the worst, I would suggest that locals be on the lookout for:
- suitcase
- plastic tote
- burials/ digging (may have excuse like construction/dead animal)
- fires in area (trash fires etc).

I would also be looking at local retailers who may have sold above items, or other supplies like shovel, duct tape and trash bags. Maybe even anyone who got a new chest freezer. Statistically, stranger abductions tend to be relatively young men.

I would encourage commercial property owners review video of their dumpsters for anyone dumping trash.

MOO

You would be surprised at how easy and quick it is to snatch a child without anyone noticing and then poof, they're gone. Michael Dunahee, 4 years old, was snatched in a park full of people when his mother turned away for just a second and Adam Walsh was in a crowded department store with his parents when he got abducted.
Definitely not surprised, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x