ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that TikTok and altho I agree with you it was a bit bonkers, there's plenty of devoutly religious people of all persuasions who believe fortune readings are the devils work, ie tarot, horoscopes, spiritualists, witchcraft etc.
Of course, the devout feel that listening to false prophets, like tarot readers or astrologers, are straying from God's truth. And they warn people to stay away from such 'nonsense' as it is a harmful influence.

But I don't think they believe that Satan himself is choosing each specific fortune cookie for each specific individual, as they pick up their take out at Panda Express. Which is what Sarah was claiming, in all seriousness.

Nothing? When they started digging and arresting the Wondras I thought for sure Michael would be found soon. Now I’m not so sure he ever will. And I’m doubting Wondras had any involvement.
Maybe someone with holding info for a deal?? (Just occurred to me as s possibility) Do we know who originally reported it? Maybe that person....

This sure went quiet :(

I was really thought this was it, we were going to see arrests and murder charges filed - the mystery of what happened to Michael was solved. Can't help feeling a bit let down by all the activity and arrest of Sarah Wondra, then utter silence.

Last edited:
This sure went quiet :(

I was really thought this was it, we were going to see arrests and murder charges filed - the mystery of what happened to Michael was solved. Can't help feeling a bit let down by all the activity and arrest of Sarah Wondra, then utter silence.
I have an awful feeling that LE may have jumped to conclusions about believing Sarah's wild story about seeing the body being buried in the backyard, oh, the side yard, oh wait, the neighbours yard...:rolleyes:

"Sarah Wondra’s status conference has been reset for Jan. 23 at 9 a.m. but could be moved up sooner if the court is informed that her competency has been restored."

From Dec. 23:
Case against woman accused in Michael Vaughan investigation remains on pause

I wonder if this status conference date is still accurate?

I have an awful feeling that LE may have jumped to conclusions about believing Sarah's wild story about seeing the body being buried in the backyard, oh, the side yard, oh wait, the neighbours yard...:rolleyes:
I do, too. I mean if she can be arrested, surely whoever killed him could be as well. I'm always willing to eat crow, but this just stinks to high heaven. JMO

Alexandra Duggan@dugganreports
Me and@MorganRomeroTV will be speaking with the chief in the near future, so I’ll ask again. But there is a lot they won’t say. 8:48 AM · Jan 23, 2023

The above is a reply to a question regarding Chief Huff stating he expected more charges to be filed, and whether any of the evidence collected in the searches tied back to Michael.

The million dollar question - same one we are all asking. Hoping Alexandra either gets a statement from Huff or he puts out an official statement here City of Fruitland Police

Last offical update was December 8, 2022.

Maybe just maybe SOMEONE can appeal to this woman from her devoutly religious perspective and convince her it is in her best interest from God's perspective to come clean about everything she truly knows about this poor little tyke and put this poor family out of the torment of not knowing what happened to their little "Monkey"! RIP little guy.

Maybe just maybe SOMEONE can appeal to this woman from her devoutly religious perspective and convince her it is in her best interest from God's perspective to come clean about everything she truly knows about this poor little tyke and put this poor family out of the torment of not knowing what happened to their little "Monkey"! RIP little guy.
My opinion….I think she confessed to another live in about Michael which is what got this whole ball rolling only I think it’s all a delusion.

It’s hard to imagine, what seems to be a bunch of frequent drug users, keeping their stories straight, burying Michael in the yard (back, side, front..your pick) then digging him back up and moving him to the neighbors and he still wasn’t found.

I really hoped the Wondras were involved and Michael would be found so his parents’ nightmare could end but unless LE is holding back a whole lot of evidence, then I think they’re not involved in Michaels death. I don’t want to say they’re innocent because it sounds like they all have various warrants and other legal issues going on. I think if anyone one of them live ins had any information they’d trade it for immunity on their other pending cases.

My opinion….I think she confessed to another live in about Michael which is what got this whole ball rolling only I think it’s all a delusion.

It’s hard to imagine, what seems to be a bunch of frequent drug users, keeping their stories straight, burying Michael in the yard (back, side, front..your pick) then digging him back up and moving him to the neighbors and he still wasn’t found.

I really hoped the Wondras were involved and Michael would be found so his parents’ nightmare could end but unless LE is holding back a whole lot of evidence, then I think they’re not involved in Michaels death. I don’t want to say they’re innocent because it sounds like they all have various warrants and other legal issues going on. I think if anyone one of them live ins had any information they’d trade it for immunity on their other pending cases
Agreed, AFAIK the two guys who lived with her were initially asked to get in contact with LE.
I'm not sure if they have been 'spoken' with, but LE do not seem to be actively still asking to speak with them?
I do think you could be right in regard to drug use and delusions.
ETA: JMO

Agreed, AFAIK the two guys who lived with her were initially asked to get in contact with LE.
I'm not sure if they have been 'spoken' with, but LE do not seem to be actively still asking to speak with them?
I do think you could be right in regard to drug use and delusions.
ETA: JMO
I just can't believe Huff wouldn't fully vet the information on the Wondras. If what some of you are saying is true, he is going to look pretty bad. Budgets in small towns are tight, that excavation wasn't cheap, not to mention arresting Sarah and wasting the courts time.

Guess time will tell.

.I think she confessed to another live in about Michael which is what got this whole ball rolling only I think it’s all a delusion.

Quote RSBM.
Opinion only: Although she keeps changing the story and is clearly unreliable, I think LE has more evidence than they've released and they "know" she knows what happened.

There have been other cases where the story kept changing, even though it's definitely known who last had the child. And for whatever reason the suspect can't or won't just admit which story is the truth. (For example in the case of baby M. Mcguinn who went missing from Trenton, NJ.)

I just really feel if we knew what LE knows, it would be make more sense. They have hinted they have more evidence than they've released. JMO though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem