ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if he was there or not. Maybe the others trying to pin their deeds on her since I'm guessing they know she isn't well. Obviously, none of us really know what exactly happened but I'm just uncomfortable with this. JMO
LE feels very strongly remains were in their yard and moved. She was the one saying to the police her husband and then Adrian killed Michael. It sounds like she was the one doing the "pinning" to me.

They were led to the house by someone else other than Sarah though, so what do you have doubts about?.
I know you were responding to someone else, but I am wondering if the person who reported to LE had first or second hand information about Michael. If it was second hand and came from Sarah, I'm doubting it was good information. I believe Sarah believes she has information about Michael's death. But if her mental state is as dire as it seems then I really wonder if just being in close proximity to his going missing and having the missing poster at her house, etc has led to her delusions and inability to differentiate between reality and delusion.

I know you were responding to someone else, but I am wondering if the person who reported to LE had first or second hand information about Michael. If it was second hand and came from Sarah, I'm doubting it was good information. I believe Sarah believes she has information about Michael's death. But if her mental state is as dire as it seems then I really wonder if just being in close proximity to his going missing and having the missing poster at her house, etc has led to her delusions and inability to differentiate between reality and delusion.
LE spoke to her husband before getting the warrant. IMO, a judge would not issue a warrant to dig up around a house based on one person's word. The husband said something that made the judge say okay. They came to her house with the warrant in hand.

At a status conference Friday morning, Judge Brian Lee and Wondra's attorney, Brett Schiller, both said they had not received any update that would indicate her competency has been restored. Wondra was not present.

Sarah Wondra's status conference has been reset for January 23 at 9:00 a.m. but could be moved up sooner if the court is informed that her competency has been restored.

What about the three other POI's in this case? Is someone else going to be charged?

LE spoke to her husband before getting the warrant. IMO, a judge would not issue a warrant to dig up around a house based on one person's word. The husband said something that made the judge say okay. They came to her house with the warrant in hand.
Is her husband still in jail?

I'm not sure if he was there or not. Maybe the others trying to pin their deeds on her since I'm guessing they know she isn't well. Obviously, none of us really know what exactly happened but I'm just uncomfortable with this. JMO
I am too but I honestly can't put my finger on why. Something just doesn't add up.

jmo

I wonder if some of you feel a mentally unwell person is not capable of evil acts ? They most certainly are. Just as highly intelligent people are.

They were led to the house by someone else other than Sarah though, so what do you have doubts about?.
If someone is claiming to have knowledge about a crime, telling that ‘information‘ to third parties, the third parties may go to authoritit’s, either to report as fact if they think it is, or report-as fiction or possible fiction, I.e. ‘this person is claiming XYZ but I think they are delusional ’.

I wonder if some of you feel a mentally unwell person is not capable of evil acts ? They most certainly are. Just as highly intelligent people are.
That's not my opinion. I think mentally unwell people are capable of evil.

I think Sarah and/or Stacey both are capable of killing Michael. My problem is that there was no Michael buried at their house, Sarah's description of where he was buried was 3-5 locations, eventually not even being at their house. Then "he was buried, then dug up and moved". Which is believable and possible, but who moved him if not the one responsible for his death?

Adrian & Brandon were both interviewed by LE and apparently determined not to be involved since they haven't been arrested and Brandon had probation violations and outstanding warrants according to his interview.

So my opinion of Sarah's claims is not because I don't think she's capable, I just don't think there is any evidence that her story is true.

If someone is claiming to have knowledge about a crime, telling that ‘information‘ to third parties, the third parties may go to authoritit’s, either to report as fact if they think it is, or report-as fiction or possible fiction, I.e. ‘this person is claiming XYZ but I think they are delusional ’.
But that's not what happened. Someone in Sarah's household went straight to LE. LE spoke to her husband. LE went to a judge and got a warrant to dig up the house.

That's not my opinion. I think mentally unwell people are capable of evil.

I think Sarah and/or Stacey both are capable of killing Michael. My problem is that there was no Michael buried at their house, Sarah's description of where he was buried was 3-5 locations, eventually not even being at their house. Then "he was buried, then dug up and moved". Which is believable and possible, but who moved him if not the one responsible for his death?

Adrian & Brandon were both interviewed by LE and apparently determined not to be involved since they haven't been arrested and Brandon had probation violations and outstanding warrants according to his interview.

So my opinion of Sarah's claims is not because I don't think she's capable, I just don't think there is any evidence that her story is true.
LE never said those guys weren't involved at all. Just that they had been contacted. I wouldn't assume they were not involved based on not being immediately arrested.
I trust LE and what has happened so far.

But that's not what happened. Someone in Sarah's household went straight to LE. LE spoke to her husband. LE went to a judge and got a warrant to dig up the house

how is that not what happened? Are all the factual police reports about this third party, who they are, what they reported, available?

I think they are capable of evil but covering up a crime, including knowing what would constitute evidence and how to dispose of it, does require higher level thought.

If you look at crimes committed by people struggling with mental health, addiction, and homelessness, they're often arrested, charged, and convicted right away.

LE has not said they found Michael yet or evidence that supports that Michael was murdered in that house by a resident. I am skeptical if someone suffering from severe delusions could successfully do the cover-up, not the crime, if that makes sense.

IMO there was more than one person involved in cover-up of this crime. I believe SW was one of them.

I can see LE wanting to dig up the yard because they would not want to leave any tip uninvestigated.

But as OP said, a judge would have more stringent criteria for justifying a probable cause warrant.

It's the same old, same old. We don't have all the information, so we are trying to put together the puzzle with only 20 out of 100 pieces.

The parent(s) of Kyron Horman and Deorr Kunz Jr. arguably had addiction and mental health problems. They are skating on twelve and seven years respectively.

Terry Horman may have had help with coverup. And there were three to four people who may have helped Deorr's disappearance.

I think one of the "guests" at the Wondra home is responsible for Micahel's disappearance and death. And one or more of the others helped cover it up.
JMO

Last edited:
IMO there was more than one person involved in cover-up of this crime. I believe SW was one of them.

I can see LE wanting to dig up the yard because they would not want to leave any tip uninvestigated.

But as OP said, a judge would have more stringent criteria for justifying a probable cause warrant.

It's the same old, same old. We don't have all the information, so we are trying to put together the puzzle with only 20 out of 100 pieces.

The parent(s) of Kyron Horman and Deorr Kunz Jr. arguably had addiction and mental health problems. They are skating on twelve and seven years respectively.

Terry Horman may have had help with coverup. And there were three to four people who may have helped Deorr's disappearance.

I think one of the "guests" at the Wondra home is responsible for Micahel's disappearance and death. And one or more of the others helped cover it up.
JMO
Agree with all you state. I guess until LE releases more information, what we do know won't make sense. I'm curious about Stacey, he's been held for quite some time on charges that IMO, others have been released on. Why is that? Is he actually cooperating with the feds?

Agree with all you state. I guess until LE releases more information, what we do know won't make sense. I'm curious about Stacey, he's been held for quite some time on charges that IMO, others have been released on. Why is that? Is he actually cooperating with the feds?
He was arrested on a felony charge, he has multiple felony charges in the past. He most likely will stay in jail until sentencing, I don’t know if he’s had a plea hearing on those charges or where in the process it is at right now but it’s pretty common to spend a few months in county lockup even on misdemeanors sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove