ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is really odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643666/Hunt-man-accused-killing-wife-mistress-child.html

A retired pilot is on the run after he allegedly killed his wife, mistress and her teenage daughter at a rural property in Idaho, then lining up their dead bodies in a shed and covering them in plastic before fleeing the scene.

Idaho police stated last week they are searching for 60-year-old pilot Gerald Michael 'Mike' Bullinger, formerly of Utah, after the badly decomposing bodies of three slain women were discovered in a shed on Monday, June 19.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643666/Hunt-man-accused-killing-wife-mistress-child.html

A retired pilot is on the run after he allegedly killed his wife, mistress and her teenage daughter at a rural property in Idaho, then lining up their dead bodies in a shed and covering them in plastic before fleeing the scene.

Idaho police stated last week they are searching for 60-year-old pilot Gerald Michael 'Mike' Bullinger, formerly of Utah, after the badly decomposing bodies of three slain women were discovered in a shed on Monday, June 19.

Wow. That article contains a whole lot of information that local media has not released (or at least not that I've read or heard).

JG99, Do you know if he had other marriages other than yours and Cheryl's? Are you the mom to the son who called for a welfare check? (Just trying to figure out how many times he has been married, etc.). Thanks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bollinger.jpg
    bollinger.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 364
attachment.php

FAA records on Mike Bullinger. He was only certified on small business jets like the Learjet, notwithstanding the "Airline Transport Pilot" certification.

Attachments

• bullinger-2.jpg
    bullinger-2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 364
So based on the media reports neither of the women knew about each other until when? What date did they each leave to move to Caldwell?

Mike eventually married the woman he cheated on me with. I believe they were divorced sometime around 2001-2002. My understanding is that he cheated on the second wife with with Cheryl Baker, but I don't know that for a fact. As far as my sons and I know, they are Mike's only children.

From what you just said, JG99, at this time it appears (no confirmation) possible that he cheated on both the wife and girlfriend and got himself in a real bind bringing them together. What a mess. It may have been your good fortune to be the first and to get out of a situation that could have become dangerous.

Nothing has indicated so far that either knew about the other (wife or girlfriend). The young girl may have only been killed to leave no witness?

Is there a possibility he has taken a plane somewhere.... if so, that plane should turn up missing also. I don't know that enough has been put out to spread the alert on this man. posters should go to every state. JMO

I don't think it's reasonable to think that the women didn't know about each other.
He was too entrenched in both lives and families.
Unless he was still a pilot and traveling? But both women lived in Utah.
This wasn't a hidden affair. I don't know what to think.

I am stumped. did the women really not know of each other? did he maybe give the gf the "we are married in name only" story?

If this is true, really have to wonder why he wasn't the one shot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4651004/Wanted-pilot-s-wife-surprise-visit-new-house.html

The wife of wanted pilot Gerald 'Mike' Bullinger, the man who allegedly killed her and two others in a love triangle slaying in rural Idaho, had driven to the farmhouse where it happened as a 'happy surprise' for her husband, DailyMail.com has learned.

It's believed school teacher Cheryl Baker, who had retired from her job at Greenwood Charter School on June 6, decided to make the five-hour drive to Caldwell, Idaho weeks earlier than planned, rather than stay in Ogden, Utah to sell the family home.

Little did she know that Bullinger – who told his wife he was living in a trailer alone while fixing up the rundown property ready for her to move in – was actually playing happy family with his mistress of two years Nadja Medley and her teenage daughter Payton at the house.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article159042939.html#storylink=mainstage

Cheryl Baker, a recently retired Utah teacher who recently bought a Caldwell farmhouse with her husband, was one of the three people shot and found dead at that Canyon County property June 19, the Canyon County coroner announced Friday.

Two other female victims are yet to be positively ID’d, but friends have said Nadja Medley, 47, and her 14-year-old daughter Payton lived on the property with Baker’s husband, Mike Bullinger, and have also been missing.

The wife's brother claims that nobody knew about the affair, however if you go to the mistresses Facebook page he was following her Nadja Medley.

The wife's brother claims that nobody knew about the affair, however if you go to the mistresses Facebook page he was following her Nadja Medley.

Are you saying the wife's brother followed Nadja? Or the suspect followed her? I see neither, but it only is showing 20 names but says she has 45 followers. Thanks

Are you saying the wife's brother followed Nadja? Or the suspect followed her? I see neither, but it only is showing 20 names but says she has 45 followers. Thanks

The wife's brother is Byron Baker, he was following Nadja, I just checked, it's still on her page!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back