ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is incredibly sad.. I am not seeing any links up yet for the presser.. anyone else having any luck?

Still no live links....anyone else find any?

ETA: thanks FifthEssence!

O.k., the news just said within the last hour police have returned to the mother's apartment and have roped off the area.

Authorities are holding a press conference at noon about the missing 8-year-old Boise boy, Robert Manwill, who's been missing for a week. We'll stream it live right here. Stay tuned.

http://www.2news.tv/

I'm almost afraid to watch the presser....

FYI - News conference has not started yet. It is just the reporters talking about what happened last night, etc.

I'm in Twin...wish I could have gotten to Boise for this today. My prayers are with little Robert. I know that I am holding my 8-year-old son a bit tighter today.

O/T: It's nice to know there are so many WSers from Idaho. I had no idea. I just wish I would've found out under different circumstances.

The morning shift to search has more than 1,000 people show up. That just warms my heart.

OMG....moms car been towed....apt. roped off....she fractured her stepsons skull?? Why was she allowed to be around any child??

Presser starting.

I don't see the mother there. Does anyone else? I see the aunt and mom's boyfriend, etc.

Located evidence that may bring us closer to finding out what happend to Robert. Suspicious circumstances. Robert may be injured but is still missing. :(

Direction for the volunteers remains the same. Look for anything that may point to where Robert is.

Hln is having the live presser...watching now

New evidence found shows suspious circumstances behind Roberts disappearence..
Searchers still searching..remains the same..still trying to find him or body...

Another presser as soon as they have additional info they can release.

Aunt talking now and crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members