ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenkins was married at least one other time.

She worked at the Idaho Statesman from October 2004 to May 2005. Stephanie Lindstrom, the classified call center manager at the Idaho Statesman, remembered her as Melissa Seiber. She and Frank Ross Seiber obtained a marriage license in May 2003 but divorced in March 2006

Seeing Robert with his mother, Lindstrom said, "I just felt something wasn't right. (Robert was) filthy, rough. One time I saw him in the car, and he was not in his booster seat," she said.

"She was always either smiling or sad or depressed. She was emotional," he said. "There was never any middle ground, it was either a high or low personality."

One day Frank Seiber came in with Melissa, who was pregnant. She started working there, eventually calling bingo numbers before she left when she and Frank divorced in 2006. Robert was a frequent guest at the parlor, but he had to be gone before bingo started, Stogdill said.

She doesn't know where Frank Seiber is now.
snipped
Sorry if this has been discussed before.
Where is the baby she was pregnant with at that time?

Ok time for some well needed shut eye. I praying for angels to guide le to find robert.

Snipped for space from Angel Who Cares post #179

Jenkins is on probation for fracturing the skull of the third child, Aidan. A tape recording of her sentencing describes what happened:

When Jenkins pleaded guilty to misdemeanor injury to a child on March 31, 2009, Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby asked Jenkins what she did that "would make her guilty of that offense."

"I was burping my son and I accidentally hit his head on the table," Jenkins said.

Ada County prosecutor Fafa Alidjani gave Irby more details. When the parents brought Aidan to the hospital, "the child had swelling to the side of his head. É The side of the head kind of felt mushy and swollen, and the child was in distress. The X-ray revealed the child had about a 3- to 4-centimeter horizontal fracture to the side of his head," Alidjani said.

"Neither parent could provide a history as to what would cause that kind of injury to the child's head, ..." Alidjani said. Eventually, Jenkins told police she had been frustrated and tired because she was unable to take a nap, and while burping the child she flipped him over and hit his head.

A doctor who examined the baby determined a great deal of force was needed to cause a fracture of that magnitude, Alidjani said.

It is unclear if the toddler is still in state custody. Idaho Health and Welfare officials were not available for comment Friday.
bolded by me

EYES SAYS: Melissa pleaded this down to a misdemeanor? The swelling indicates bleeding that put pressure on the child's skull...how can a judge allow such a plea? If she minimizes the fracture to a 'burp' gosh only knows how she minimizes what happened to child Robert!! And suddenly robert is inquisitive and likes to crawl into small places??? As was mentioned yesterday by a WS blogger, that could very well have been a set-up for when and if they ever find him.

Melissa and boyfriend Ehrlick are chaotic, disgusting and have a sense of entitlement as big as the ocean!!! mho

Snipped for space from Angel Who Cares post #179

Jenkins is on probation for fracturing the skull of the third child, Aidan. A tape recording of her sentencing describes what happened:

When Jenkins pleaded guilty to misdemeanor injury to a child on March 31, 2009, Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby asked Jenkins what she did that "would make her guilty of that offense."

"I was burping my son and I accidentally hit his head on the table," Jenkins said.

Ada County prosecutor Fafa Alidjani gave Irby more details. When the parents brought Aidan to the hospital, "the child had swelling to the side of his head. É The side of the head kind of felt mushy and swollen, and the child was in distress. The X-ray revealed the child had about a 3- to 4-centimeter horizontal fracture to the side of his head," Alidjani said.

"Neither parent could provide a history as to what would cause that kind of injury to the child's head, ..." Alidjani said. Eventually, Jenkins told police she had been frustrated and tired because she was unable to take a nap, and while burping the child she flipped him over and hit his head.

A doctor who examined the baby determined a great deal of force was needed to cause a fracture of that magnitude, Alidjani said.

It is unclear if the toddler is still in state custody. Idaho Health and Welfare officials were not available for comment Friday.

YOU HAVE GOT TO FREAKIN' BE KIDDING ME!!!!!! :furious: Plead down to a MISDEMEANOR?!?!?! WHY IN THE H_E_ Double Hockey sticks WOULD SOMEONE ALLOW THAT TO BE DONE?!?!?!? :banghead:

I am slowly but surely begining to loose faith in certain parts of the LE community. What good is arresting a child abuser if you are going to fine her less that what a month of sattelite TV will cost and give her less and a month of some kind of work release crap and then probation!!!! Infuriated is just the tip of the anger iceburg.... People who will WILLINGFULLY harm a child, especially an INFANT who is totally defenseless deserve some sort of long torturous incarceration.

:rant: Ok, I think I have it out of my system now.

Good Lord in Heaven, this poor man was married to 2 women who killed their own children. What are the chances? I feel so sorry for Robert's older brother I could cry.

I guess we'll be hearing some insanity issue here. She was off her meds. She is controlled by the BF, whatever. We'll hear some excuses for her and her bf real soon.

Is this becomming an epidemic?

eeyorelrn - I wouldn't place my anger on LE, they arrested her with a felony. The prosecutor kept giving evidence from the attending doctor that this was 'no burping episode' and that to cause such an injury would take considerable force. I'm furious with the female judge who allowed Melissa to plead down. I hope Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby is NOT reelected by her Constituents...ever! mho

-------------------
If anyone finds out who the Judge is please post his name :furious:I am not from Boise but I am sure some people are,would appreciate knowing..She should never see her children again! I am sooooo afraid for Robert.

I posted the names of the Judges that handled her case...& yes it was 2 Judges & another local new poster added the names of the PD & the prosecuter too.

I'll go back to find my post & the other post & bump the names & links for all who missed the posts.

Give me a few to find them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the posts & info:

Judge Cawthon & Judge Irby
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/...eq=2188030&displayName=Jenkins,+Melissa+Scott

Google "Jenkins Southdale Boise":
http://www.voiceofidaho.com/content/p/5173/catid/7645/pid/4491028/show/map

View Single Post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ID-Robert Manwill, 8, Boise #2

:angel:

Robert Manwill On America's Most Wanted
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 10:13 PM EDT
<snipped>
Robert Manwill's disappearance has now become a national search. That's because Fox's America's Most Wanted featured Robert's disappearance tonight on their show...that means millions of people are now joining the search for robert. One of the questions we asked show correspondent Michelle Sigona earlier this week is why local law enforcement has been so tight lipped with the media, specifically when it comes to our questions surrounding the investigation itself. She said it really depends on the police department and what they've been advised. It's likely they know much more about the investigation, but are holding onto it until things turn over. If they release crucial details too early it could jeopardize the whole thing.

Article:
http://www.fox12idaho.com/global/story.asp?s=10832438

:angel:

eeyorelrn - I wouldn't place my anger on LE, they arrested her with a felony. The prosecutor kept giving evidence from the attending doctor that this was 'no burping episode' and that to cause such an injury would take considerable force. I'm furious with the female judge who allowed Melissa to plead down. I hope Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby is NOT reelected by her Constituents...ever! mho

I wouldn't place my anger just on the judge either, b/c the prosecutor is the one who offered the plea deal, and/or accepted it.
I don't know what if any part of the plea deal the judge is involved in. Her lack of judgment, pun intended came when she determined the sentence. However, unless I'm mistaken, the sentence is also part of the plea deal in a way. I think the prosecutor offers the judge a recommended sentence and they usually agree/accept it, and declare it. I'm not an attorney though, so I don't know. Both attorneys, prosecutor, and defense, as well as the judge, are all equally responsible for the injustice Aiden received, and due to that injustice, Robert has paid the penalty instead of his mother and a much higher price than she would have if she had been convicted of the felony she was originally charged with.

I don't know how these stewards of justice sleep at night.
LE was not involved except to investigate, and hand over the evidence to the prosecutor. I've no doubt they are often frustrated with the plea deals offenders are given. My personal opinion is that plea deals are unconstitutional, and should be outlawed, again. Plea deals are the lazy cheap way of moving the offenders along, but in the process stomps on their rights to a fair trial, and true justice to the victim.

I think the founders of the constitution would be appalled at what has become of our justice system.

And since I'm ranting, what's with the million dollar bail amounts?
Why are they allowed to do that? It's also unconstitutional.
When did judges and attorneys get the right to not consider the constitution at all?

They all need to do what NG does and carry a copy in their wallets, and take it out and read it once in a while.
Rant over. ok, not yet...

Robert's dad won't be able to sue the judge or the prosecutor for their part in what has happened to Robert, b/c they are protected against their stupidity. It's too stinking bad Robert wasn't.

And the family court who granted her visitation without supervision is guilty, but protected as well.

My only hope is that CFS was smart enough to remove all parental rights concerning Aiden so he could be adopted instead of growing up being shuffled from foster home to foster home for the next 17 years!
Ok, now rant over.
all moo. of course.

I wouldn't place my anger just on the judge either, b/c the prosecutor is the one who offered the plea deal, and/or accepted it.
I don't know what if any part of the plea deal the judge is involved in. Her lack of judgment, pun intended came when she determined the sentence. However, unless I'm mistaken, the sentence is also part of the plea deal in a way. I think the prosecutor offers the judge a recommended sentence and they usually agree/accept it, and declare it. I'm not an attorney though, so I don't know. Both attorneys, prosecutor, and defense, as well as the judge, are all equally responsible for the injustice Aiden received, and due to that injustice, Robert has paid the penalty instead of his mother and a much higher price than she would have if she had been convicted of the felony she was originally charged with.

I don't know how these stewards of justice sleep at night.
LE was not involved except to investigate, and hand over the evidence to the prosecutor. I've no doubt they are often frustrated with the plea deals offenders are given. My personal opinion is that plea deals are unconstitutional, and should be outlawed, again. Plea deals are the lazy cheap way of moving the offenders along, but in the process stomps on their rights to a fair trial, and true justice to the victim.

I think the founders of the constitution would be appalled at what has become of our justice system.

And since I'm ranting, what's with the million dollar bail amounts?
Why are they allowed to do that? It's also unconstitutional.
When did judges and attorneys get the right to not consider the constitution at all?

They all need to do what NG does and carry a copy in their wallets, and take it out and read it once in a while.
Rant over. ok, not yet...

Robert's dad won't be able to sue the judge or the prosecutor for their part in what has happened to Robert, b/c they are protected against their stupidity. It's too stinking bad Robert wasn't.

And the family court who granted her visitation without supervision is guilty, but protected as well.

My only hope is that CFS was smart enough to remove all parental rights concerning Aiden so he could be adopted instead of growing up being shuffled from foster home to foster home for the next 17 years!
Ok, now rant over.
all moo. of course.

Your right! My guess is that the plea was for Melissa to give up custody of her infant to the State in return for a misdemeanor charge. What does that tell us about Melissa? And, it's very possible she took the rap for her boyfriend...that tells us even more:

1. Melissa is willing to trade in motherhood to be with her boyfriend.

2. Melissa's need for a sig. other is far stronger than her nesting instinct.

If she covered for her boyfriend, Melissa made a conscience choice to overlook the fact that he abused and almost killed her infant child. In addition, she may have thought that if she was willing to take the rap and give a cover for her boyfriend - he was sure to be at home waiting for her. :eek:

3. Melissa banged her baby's head and caused grave injury (I'm sure a nurse or doctor in the ER called the police to report abuse) making it likely she could easily do that to another child in her care...especially if the child interfered with a sig. male relationship in some way. mho

The above tells me - this wasn't a freak accident or a one-time loss of control...all signs are that this is who Melissa is, and not to expect much different in the future. You can't pump nesting instinct into a mom...or a protective instinct into a dad..if you don't have empathy or compassion as an adult, the future isn't going to give it to you. A judge should know that. Why ALL children, past, present, and future, weren't protected from Melissa and Daniel, is beyond me. :furious: MHO

ETA: I know this has nothing to do with finding Robert, but it has everything to do with why he is missing! mho

If I were a Constituent of that judge, she wouldn't get my vote in a re-election.

Nevermind I do not need to I have got what I needed from there, ok if it is true he was there for the summer something could have happened to him earlier like July 22 when the suburban had been stolen..jmo of course. I am going to try and find anyone stating that they talked to Robert or anything of the sort to try and grt a better timeline. For some reason my gut is telling me something happened before friday..it could be wrong...

good thinking mysticrose!!!! i hadn't thought of that! it's very possible!

A man Robert called "Grandpa" said Friday that he has been questioned repeatedly by investigators after his older son accused him of taking Robert and told investigators the same thing.

Daniel Ehrlick Sr., a former Marine who served in Vietnam, said he thought he saw Robert on the day he was reported missing when he stopped by Ehrlick Jr.'s apartment to drop off money to help pay bills.

"(Ehrlick Jr.) told me that Robert was down in the back. When I came to the door, I don't know if it was then that I spotted it, or I spotted it before, but I spotted another boy that looked just like Robert with a white T-shirt on," Ehrlick Sr. said.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/v-print/story/852598.html

Good Lord in Heaven, this poor man was married to 2 women who killed their own children. What are the chances? I feel so sorry for Robert's older brother I could cry.

I guess we'll be hearing some insanity issue here. She was off her meds. She is controlled by the BF, whatever. We'll hear some excuses for her and her bf real soon.

Is this becomming an epidemic?

So do I. I just want to hug that kid and not let go.

The boy, Robert Manwill, disappeared July 24 from the area around his mother&#8217;s apartment in Boise.

Manwill is also a New Plymouth Elementary School student

&#8220;I just thought it was the right thing to do. I thought it would be a good idea,&#8221; Cook, the New Plymouth mayor, said about the local effort to find Manwill.

The volunteers converged on the elementary school Friday, stepped onto a bus and traveled to Boise to assist in what has become one of the largest search efforts ever in the Gem State&#8217;s capital.

Aguas, the principal at New Plymouth Elementary School, said the New Plymouth group focused its search in and around Boise&#8217;s Ann Morrison Park.

Aguas said the mood was low-key but hopeful.

&#8220;Everyone was very quiet. That was right after they (the Boise Police Department) announced they might be looking for evidence of a tragedy. I think everyone was hoping to find something to end it,&#8221; Aguas said.

http://www.argusobserver.com/articles/2009/08/02/news/doc4a7538ff0920a221343535.txt

Nevermind I do not need to I have got what I needed from there, ok if it is true he was there for the summer something could have happened to him earlier like July 22 when the suburban had been stolen..jmo of course. I am going to try and find anyone stating that they talked to Robert or anything of the sort to try and grt a better timeline. For some reason my gut is telling me something happened before friday..it could be wrong...

misticrose - you could be right on target....I can't figure out why Evan Wallas waited from Wed. to Mon. to report his car missing?? He said it was stolen on Wed., July 22nd; Robert went missing Friday, July 24th; Evan went out of town for the weekend; and finally reported it missing on Monday. Doesn't seem worried about it to me and it seems very suspicious. I wonder if he knowingly lent it to someone? :confused:

I'm having difficulty rationalizing that Ehrlick Sr was accused, by his own son, of taking Robert. I did read that correctly, didn't I?
Why would he say that? The only logical reason I can come up with is that Ehrlick Sr knows first hand that the situation Robert was in was BAD (much worse than what's being told) and he'd threatened to do something to stop it prior to this? Could he have threatened to call Robert's father, the police, child protective services...or maybe he has said, in the heat of an argument about Robert's treatment, that he would 'take the boy' away from them?
Robert isn't a 'little boy' in the sense that he is incapable of communicating what goes on around him. I also wonder, if it was as bad as we're being led to believe, perhaps they were afraid that Robert was going to 'tell on them' for something that would put his mother behind bars(this time)? With MJ being on probation for the injury to the infant, if she were abusing Robert or beat him badly...or busted up his little head, his testimony (or his little body) could put her behind bars for a long time....I would think.
I've come to realize that usually there is a grain of truth in the lies if the lies exist, and the 'party' thing sticks in my mind. If she was so quick tempered and this eight year old continued on and on with the 'why not mom, why can't I mom, please mom' then maybe, just maybe...........(somewhere I read that LE says there was no party but Robert could have made it up to try and get out of that apartment)
I just don't like the fact that Ehrlick Sr was accused of taking Robert. I find it really odd. I can't see his name being 'picked out of a hat' by his own son unless he is trying to deflect blame to someone else and there was a reaon. Wouldn't MJ's boyfriend have to be targeting Ehrlick Sr for a reason? Wouldn't he be more likely to say 'my dad might have taken him, here's why..' as opposed to 'well I have no reason to suspect it but my dad could have taken him?' Surely he'd have to be able to offer some sort of plausible explanation for saying that.
Just bouncing idea's around........

bringing two snips over from Angels link she posted on page two of Roberts FA thread:

Jenkins was married at least one other time.

She worked at the Idaho Statesman from October 2004 to May 2005. Stephanie Lindstrom, the classified call center manager at the Idaho Statesman, remembered her as Melissa Seiber. She and Frank Ross Seiber obtained a marriage license in May 2003 but divorced in March 2006

Seeing Robert with his mother, Lindstrom said, "I just felt something wasn't right. (Robert was) filthy, rough. One time I saw him in the car, and he was not in his booster seat," she said.

"She was always either smiling or sad or depressed. She was emotional," he said. "There was never any middle ground, it was either a high or low personality."

Bonnie Stogdill is an employee of the Boise Bingo Center, which previously was operated as Big Bucks Bingo. She knew Frank Seiber for a long time as the manager at Big Bucks before it closed down.

One day Frank Seiber came in with Melissa, who was pregnant. She started working there, eventually calling bingo numbers before she left when she and Frank divorced in 2006. Robert was a frequent guest at the parlor, but he had to be gone before bingo started, Stogdill said.

"He was a cute little kid," she said.

She doesn't know where Frank Seiber is now.

don't have another window open so going back to bring the other snip...

snipped
Sorry if this has been discussed before.
Where is the baby she was pregnant with at that time?

That was the same question I was going to ask. That child should have been between 3-6 years old according to the dates of the marriage. Another hmmm?

the other snip:

EHRLICK: A STAY-AT-HOME DAD
Little is known about Jenkins' boyfriend. Daniel Ehrlick Jr. is a stay-at-home dad, according to his brother, David. Daniel relies on their father, Daniel Ehrlick Sr., for financial support. "He bails 'em out," David Ehrlick said.

Daniel Ehrlick Jr. has been convicted of burglary, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia, and he is banned by the courts from being alone with Robert's half sister, RayLynn. Ehrlick was sentenced to four years in prison in July 1998 and released in March 2002.

this snip and the previous one are taken from Angel's post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Robert Manwill 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID

Salem, I had said earlier in one of my posts that I hoped Robert would be found in one location. Your conclusion was what I meant by that statement as I have been fearing that too. I hope it's not the case!

Hi tiredblondy - I was reading backwards trying to catch up when I read the article. It sounded so dark to me about searching so many places, etc. I posted my fears before I finished reading. But then I went back and kept reading backwards and saw that you had the same thoughts. I'm praying that's not the case. It seems these babies are meeting worse and worse fates lately. With Tori in Canada and Neveah in MI - just scary and so heartbreaking.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member