ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ktvb.com/video/index.html?nvid=385237

some comments on the noon presser from today:

1) LE spokesperson THANKED THE DEPARTMENT OF PROBATION AND PAROLE in aiding in the investigation... using deductive logic what does that tell you all? (((I know what it is saying to me!))))

2) The southdale residence became of interest after a developing lead in the situation (says to me they had something for probable cause to get that SW).. He goes on to say that the lead that led them there and what they found is something he cannot discuss at this time (hmmmmmmmm)

3) he says some areas may be investigated time and time again.... I have a guess as to those locations!

4) he alludes to the focus narrowing...

5) it is absolutely heartbreaking about 3/4 of the way thru when Roberts father clutches his wife's pants in his fist... claws at them... as he has his other arm around Robert's older brother who has the "battlefield stare" (and if you have never seen it in a soldier THIS is what it looks like)

6) MOST OF THE INVESTIGATION TODAY IS HAPPENING AWAY FROM THE LENS OF THE MEDIA CAMERAS (I knew it!)

7) the investigation is going hour by hour and as they analyze the evidence they refocus the investigation... think house and apartment evidence!

8) STRANGE the aunt says at the end..... "every member of Roberts family... whether you see them or not.. are very close... and are doing everything they can to bring him home...." Which side of the family is this Aunt related to? Just thinking out loud.. but that was a pretty bold statement. Older brother looks *down and left* and squishes lips as she says this

sorry for the ramble~!

So Nurse do you think they are back in jail on parole probation violations?

!

8) STRANGE the aunt says at the end..... "every member of Roberts family... whether you see them or not.. are very close... and are doing everything they can to bring him home...." Which side of the family is this Aunt related to? Just thinking out loud.. but that was a pretty bold statement. Older brother looks *down and left* and squishes lips as she says this

sorry for the ramble~!

If you've ever watched the T.V. Show LIE TO ME...The brother's non-verbal reaction would indicate that he thinks she's lying.

I called BS on these two on 7/28 and 11:00am after reading a couple of posts. Now, LE is exposing mom and her bf for what they are. They killed this child and hid his body, I have no doubt.

I am an adult and if I fractured the skull of another adult, I would be arrested and jailed. But, if fracture the skull of a baby, I can go home with a $75.50 fine. Way to go Idaho!

I just watched the video again thanks to the things Nurse pointed out but what struck me was after he talked about the southdale residence he went into thanking people and groups again and when he got to thanking the group that had the ground penetrating radar I thought I noticed a visible reaction from the father. All I hope now and forgive me for saying this- is that Robert is in one location.

If you've ever watched the T.V. Show LIE TO ME...The brother's non-verbal reaction would indicate that he thinks she's lying.

I HAVE!!!! In fact we should submit that video to www.***********.com as Eyes is a great reader of these type of facial expressions! Wish the camera would have been on Robert's dad.....

ETA..... oops... I guess her link is blocked... sorry about that!

Does anyone know how LE came to investigate the home on Southdale? Did the scent dogs lead LE there? Somehow I missed that info. TIA

some comments on the noon presser from today:

2) The southdale residence became of interest after a developing lead in the situation (says to me they had something for probable cause to get that SW).. He goes on to say that the lead that led them there and what they found is something he cannot discuss at this time (hmmmmmmmm)

4) he alludes to the focus narrowing...

5) it is absolutely heartbreaking about 3/4 of the way thru when Roberts father clutches his wife's pants in his fist... claws at them... as he has his other arm around Robert's older brother who has the "battlefield stare" (and if you have never seen it in a soldier THIS is what it looks like)

I really feel that his comments thanking the ground radar group was related to what they found at the southdale residence.

I agree about the brother. When Tricia (as far as I can figure out, she is Melissa's big sister) says the family is close, it looks like he and Dad Charles want to spit.

019.jpg

Melissa's family...
023-1.jpg

Afton's family...
025-1.jpg

nurse' perfectly described this battleground stare...
016-2.jpg

I agree about the brother. When Tricia (as far as I can figure out, she is Melissa's big sister) says the family is close, it looks like he and Dad Charles want to spit.

019.jpg

Melissa's family...
023-1.jpg

Afton's family...
025-1.jpg

nurse' battleground stare...
016-2.jpg

so Burrill (first name Trisha?) and sorry if I slaughtered the last name... is Mom's sister? Makes complete sense given her statement (which disgusted to me to no end!) AND THANKS FOR THE PICTURES! YOU ROCK!:clap:

Amanda great pictures can you capture the one where the Dad reacts after the chief thanks the ground radar group?

apologize in advance for duplicate information.

Melissa's Injury to a child case was closed 3/31/09 The incident happened 10/19/08
The Fine of 75.50 was simply for the charge that was entered.
She was initially charged with Felony injury to a child.
That charge was amended to (M) injury to a child. Not sure who amended the charge. Somewhere along the lines she made a deal with the prosecutor to have the charge reduced likely because she plead guilty to the lessor charge.
She was found guilty of the (m) sentenced to 30 days in Jail with 1 credited (she initially bonded out on a $5000 bond. So she got out of Jail after 1 day for $500. Wonder who paid to bond her out?)
I've heard that the 30 days in jail are "work release" but can't confirm that.
She was ordered to serve 2 years probation (supervised by a P.O.)
and to cooperate with Health and Welfare. (providing foster care at the time)

The Prosecutor is Fafa Alidjani (perhaps agreed to the lesser charge in return for the guilty plea?)
The court appointed PD is Ann L Cosho
The Judges are Cawthon and Irby

Around the same time frame (December 08' to March 09') her ex husband Raymond Sohm entered a motion to modify the custody arrangement they had on her other child.
Judge Michael Reardon Modified the Custody Decree and Ordered Supplemental Custody (presumably to Raymond Sohm)

No Mention of Ehrlick Jr. until the H&W proceedings requiring them to reimburse medicaid for the Foster Care of the child.

apologize in advance for duplicate information.

Melissa's Injury to a child case was closed 3/31/09 The incident happened 10/19/08
The Fine of 75.50 was simply for the charge that was entered.
She was initially charged with Felony injury to a child.
That charge was amended to (M) injury to a child. Not sure who amended the charge. Somewhere along the lines she made a deal with the prosecutor to have the charge reduced likely because she plead guilty to the lessor charge.
She was found guilty of the (m) sentenced to 30 days in Jail with 1 credited (she initially bonded out on a $5000 bond. So she got out of Jail after 1 day for $500. Wonder who paid to bond her out?)
I've heard that the 30 days in jail are "work release" but can't confirm that.
She was ordered to serve 2 years probation (supervised by a P.O.)
and to cooperate with Health and Welfare. (providing foster care at the time)

The Prosecutor is Fafa Alidjani (perhaps agreed to the lesser charge in return for the guilty plea?)
The court appointed PD is Ann L Cosho
The Judges are Cawthon and Irby

Around the same time frame (December 08' to March 09') her ex husband Raymond Sohm entered a motion to modify the custody arrangement they had on her other child.
Judge Michael Reardon Modified the Custody Decree and Ordered Supplemental Custody (presumably to Raymond Sohm)

No Mention of Ehrlick Jr. until the H&W proceedings requiring them to reimburse medicaid for the Foster Care of the child.

thank you Idaho! and WELCOME to websleuths! This was a great post!

OMG.... that was during the PANTS GRAB/CLUTCH! Great catch and correlation Amanda!

I also picked up more watching that segment... that yesterdays search yeilded much, much, much (he said it like three or four times) more info that aided in the investigation.........

eta...if you did not watch that segment that amanda posted... in the quote box above... watch it!

second eta: he said what they found was "major major" help in helping discount others and narrow the focus! Goes to show you that you have to watch this stuff over and over again to obtain the minutia... the minutia in these LE videos speaks volumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela