ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's not it... maybe this...

WOW...

notice the divide between the two sides of the family.... just noticed that..... also wonder if Grandpa on the left is the same Grandpa that made the statements about the harsh treatment of Robert.... I also wonder where brother David is???

Grandpa who made the remarks about Robert treated badly by Mom isn't actually a blood Grandpa. It was Daniel Ehrlick Sr.
Danny Ehrlick said maybe his father (SR) took Robert.

The guy in this vid is with Dorie Jenkins, so my guess is (via veromi) that he is Jered Jenkins.

http://www.ktvb.com/video/index.html?nvid=385237

some comments on the noon presser from today:

1) LE spokesperson THANKED THE DEPARTMENT OF PROBATION AND PAROLE in aiding in the investigation... using deductive logic what does that tell you all? (((I know what it is saying to me!))))

2) The southdale residence became of interest after a developing lead in the situation (says to me they had something for probable cause to get that SW).. He goes on to say that the lead that led them there and what they found is something he cannot discuss at this time (hmmmmmmmm)

3) he says some areas may be investigated time and time again.... I have a guess as to those locations!

4) he alludes to the focus narrowing...

5) it is absolutely heartbreaking about 3/4 of the way thru when Roberts father clutches his wife's pants in his fist... claws at them... as he has his other arm around Robert's older brother who has the "battlefield stare" (and if you have never seen it in a soldier THIS is what it looks like)

6) MOST OF THE INVESTIGATION TODAY IS HAPPENING AWAY FROM THE LENS OF THE MEDIA CAMERAS (I knew it!)

7) the investigation is going hour by hour and as they analyze the evidence they refocus the investigation... think house and apartment evidence!

8) STRANGE the aunt says at the end..... "every member of Roberts family... whether you see them or not.. are very close... and are doing everything they can to bring him home...." Which side of the family is this Aunt related to? Just thinking out loud.. but that was a pretty bold statement. Older brother looks *down and left* and squishes lips as she says this

sorry for the ramble~!

I've just watched the video from the presser (My well-meaning better-half made me "stay away" and rest for a while).

I could not take my eyes off Roberts father and brother! Hearbreaking is not a big enough word! Yes, that *is a "battlefield stare" and to see it on a face so young.......and every line and angle in Roberts fathers stance reflects grief and pain.......it does not seem that they believe there is any reason for hope, anymore. :cry:

I also sense there's a lot more that's been found and being looked into than we know - and then again there's probably a lot of forensic evidence that's been found that's "in process" - and those results have to come back too. If LE is being extremely careful with announcing too much because they want to ensure that all charges filed *stick and the perp or perps receive the maximum sentence allowable, with no chance they'll get off with a slap on the wrist (or a fine the size of a parking ticket), then my hat's off to them!

As far as where Roberts "M" (I cannot use the word in relation to her) or BF are - I'm sure LE knows where they are - hopefully they are keeping them in *separate rooms in the event a miracle happens and there's a confession (and *this would truly be a miracle IMO) or one "tells" on the other.

In short, "NurseB" - I think your deductions are "spot on"!

Boise police officials did not say Saturday if they recovered any pertinent evidence at a home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue in their search for missing 8-year-old Robert Manwill.

That search, done in the backyard of a home near the Five Mile/Amity Road neighborhood in southern Ada County, was done by Ada County Sheriff’s and Idaho State Police investigators, who were aided by Boise State University officials with ground-penetrating radar on Friday night and Saturday morning, Boise Police Deputy Chief Jim Kerns said.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/BOISE/story/852938.html

a comment on this story written by "ballard girl":

Where was the Aunt when Robert was allowed to be with his abusive Mother? The Aunt had said it doesn't matter what happened in the past. Well I think a Mom that would fracture a baby's head isn't a caring Mom she is a violent hot head that shouldn't be allowed around her own children. Get real Aunt Trish!

UPDATED: The search for Robert Manwill: Boise police continue investigation but reveal no breaks in the case
Published: 08/01/09
<snipped>
Boise police officials did not say Saturday if they recovered any pertinent evidence at a home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue in their search for missing 8-year-old Robert Manwill.

&#8220;Our leads are narrowing and becoming more specific,&#8221; Kerns said Saturday. &#8220;The Southdale residence became an area of interest due to a developing lead in the investigation &#8212; that location is one of many areas of interest.&#8221;

An area of the Hidden Hollow landfill, near Northwest Boise, has been isolated by police tape in case authorities needed to search trash dumped last weekend, but that area remained unstaffed Saturday morning.

Kerns said Saturday investigators continue to investigate leads and could search the same areas multiple times as they investigate those leads.

Manwill&#8217;s mother&#8217;s apartment off Vista Avenue &#8212; where the boy was reported missing &#8212; has been searched twice since Thursday. Kerns also has declined to say what evidence was taken from there.

For the second day in a row the boy&#8217;s mother, Melissa Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick Jr., have not attended the daily police press conference. Ehrlick was admitted to Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center Friday for an undisclosed reason, but was treated and released.

Family spokeswoman Trish Burrill, Robert&#8217;s aunt, seemed to address Jenkins&#8217; absence when she told reporters Saturday that &#8220;every member of Robert&#8217;s family, whether you see them or not, we are very close ... and we are all doing everything we can do to bring Robert home.&#8221;

&#8220;Yesterday&#8217;s volunteer search was a major, major step in helping us confirm some (leads), to discount others, and help investigators to narrow their focus,&#8221; Kerns said.

While the volunteer effort is over, dozens of investigators are continuing to work the case this weekend and follow up all pertinent leads, Kerns said.

&#8220;Much of that investigation is happening away from the lens of media cameras,&#8221; Kerns said. &#8220;Trying to find Robert is an hour-by-hour effort.&#8221;

Kerns said the Boise police continue to be assisted by all Treasure Valley law enforcement organizations and the FBI.

Many officers are working overtime. Boise Police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said there has been no limit on overtime as Boise Mayor Dave Bieter has told the police to do what they need to do to find the boy.

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/BOISE/story/852938.html

:angel:

I can't hear it b/c my internet access is too slow, but I could see and does it look like wife #3 is pg?
Also, MJ parents were there?
tia
Hey Yo! I think it is on the last page... but Amanda posted who she thought the older people on the "melissa side" of the presser were...

Notice how they were split in two halves like a court hearing...

Positive thing to note is that Robert, at least, (now in his vanished state and whatever other state the poor kid is currently in....sad and despairing to me to say... really!) has support from both sides of his biological making..

I will go bump Amanda's post up for you, Yo..

First post, sorry if this was posted before. :)
This case is just breaking my heart.

Robert Manwill's step-uncle: Speculation about suspects is premature

Robert Manwill&#8217;s step-uncle said speculation about criminal suspects in his nephew&#8217;s disappearance is premature.

Layn Branson of Boise responded Saturday to reports that Robert&#8217;s mother, Melissa Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick Jr., were prime suspects.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/852991.html

Grandpa who made the remarks about Robert treated badly by Mom isn't actually a blood Grandpa. It was Daniel Ehrlick Sr.
Danny Ehrlick said maybe his father (SR) took Robert.

The guy in this vid is with Dorie Jenkins, so my guess is (via veromi) that he is Jered Jenkins.

bumping for Yo...

The sadness in the eyes of Robert's big brother is heartbreaking... to think he's already had one little brother so brutally taken from him... and now it seems another :( this is so sad.

Actually, I think he was two years old when his older brother, who was 4 years old was murdered by his mother. It is likely he was there, and witnessed it, though I don't know that as fact.
His myspace says he has nightmares, he has a pic of red monsters, which to me resembles in a two year olds mind what it might look like to see what he might have seen. moo.
I know that his own mother has been released from jail, and people search show her in the pacific NW, Tacoma area, but I don't know if she is there currently, or if she has contact with her son.
As I stated in another post, the presser today shows CM covering the stomach of his current wife, which made me notice that I think she is pg.
moo

This is my opinion only but when I first heard the boyfriend had gone to the hospital yesterday my thought was that Robert's mother had probably tried to kill him.

:eek:

My first thought was he tried to kill himself because he couldn't live knowing what "he knows".

:behindbar

First post, sorry if this was posted before. :)
This case is just breaking my heart.

Robert Manwill's step-uncle: Speculation about suspects is premature

Robert Manwill&#8217;s step-uncle said speculation about criminal suspects in his nephew&#8217;s disappearance is premature.

Layn Branson of Boise responded Saturday to reports that Robert&#8217;s mother, Melissa Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick Jr., were prime suspects.

Hey Noelle! Welcome to websleuths... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a duplicate and is a GREAT POST! So this guy is the brother of Dad's wife Afton... I think he may be the guy with the high and tight haircut next to Afton.. what does everyone else think? Strange comments by him too I might add considering the relationship I bolded...

Hey Noelle! Welcome to websleuths... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a duplicate and is a GREAT POST! So this guy is the brother of Dad's wife Afton... I think he may be the guy with the high and tight haircut next to Afton.. what does everyone else think? Strange comments by him too I might add considering the relationship I bolded...

I think he might just be detail oriented at this time, and I suspect LE is attempting to not frighten MJ or her bf, until they find Robert. Just my guess.

Ken, Robert's half brother, would know better than anyone what kind of mom MJ is, as he was about 10 years old when Robert was born, so MJ was his stepmom, for a couple years anyway. I think they divorced when Robert was a year old, iirc, so add another year, and Ken was in her care for two years, from age 9 to 11 years old. My heart breaks for him and all he must being going through, after all he has gone through, and knowing her as a parent.
Dear God, help him!!

Yes, it is Layne Scott Branson, age 31, brother of Afton Jewell Branson Manwill. (with his wife or gf, her name might be Tara, but not sure)

Was in one of todays news articles too.
laynbranson.jpg

eta: the article:

Dolly, don't know how to quote your post. Robert's older half brother sounds like he is making a cry for help. Pray someone close to him hears and answers.

Dolly, don't know how to quote your post. Robert's older half brother sounds like he is making a cry for help. Pray someone close to him hears and answers.
fhc... this is how you quote someone's post.... look down below of my own post right now.. .do you see the quote button? click on it (it is next to the thanks button) a window should come up with the quote above and the cursor below and you just type. Hope that helps you out fhc!:blowkiss:

btw, untill I go to bed I am not closing this thread for little Robert... I feel so much for him and hope he is found soon and the perps arrested and prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law that Idaho allows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela