ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about finding the body now. UGH!!!!

A person that saw the body jumped in and pulled the body out of the water.

ADA county coroner perform autopsy tomorrow. NO positive ID yet.

The body is a child approx the same size and age as Robert.

How sad for this person.

Talking about finding the body now. UGH!!!!

A person that saw the body jumped in and pulled the body out of the water.

ADA county coroner perform autopsy tomorrow. NO positive ID yet.

The body is a child approx the same size and age as Robert.
I just have a feeling it's him, but being in the water probably made ID impossible without the autopsy. . :(

Ya'll were right - NG didn't break once off the MJ report while the presser was on - still has not reported it.

Unfortunatley from the tone of LE it sounds like it is Robert. :(

And the damn MJ video couldn't have been paused for 5 minutes? Noooo....I guess being the "first" ones to show the MJ video is far more important than being the first ones to show the presser about a child's body. Ugh.

My bold.

Did I hear that wrong? It's a possibility. I thought he said that one of the 2 people that called in the body jumped into the canal to take him out.

Or I heard wrong.

Ya'll were right - NG didn't break once off the MJ report while the presser was on - still has not reported it.

I think I've officially "had it" w/NG and JVM.

God bless that person who jumped in!!!! You know what I was thinking -- I think the speculation over Robert being placed elsewhere and floating off was right - first he wasn't visible - then all of a sudden there he was - spotted by 2 people?

What's sad is MJ would probably want the coverage on the missing child instead of himself. MOO

Or I heard wrong.

I thought it was a deputy also.

I do hope that the person/people who saw the body in the canal did not pull it out before LE and detectives arrived at the scene.

this is so heartbreaking. I could not imagine losing a child. I also could not imgaine how tough to tell your child whose has already lost one sibling (murdered) that another sibling is now gone, and most likely murdered. I surely hope the father and brother get support from their family.

My heart goes out to them.

No other children are missing in the area. IMO it does not look good.

my prayers go out to this family, and that god hear our pleas that whom ever hurt this child and any other child not go unpunished!!!

I really thought they'd have ID'd him by now. Even just by dental records or something. So sad, I can't imagine the agony for his poor dad. It's so hard to lose one child, but to have to go through it twice in a lifetime is so much to bear.

I thought it was a deputy also.

I do hope that the person/people who saw the body in the canal did not pull it out before LE and detectives arrived at the scene.
I also thought it was the deputy who removed him from the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela