ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible thought....what if the COD is drowning and it's classified as an accident? If Robert couldn't swim, then someone throwing him in the canal while he was alive would be made to "look" like an accident....if someone wanted to be rid of him....

Or if he was just breathing when put into the water but already injured. I don't think 11 days will be too long for tissue damage to be seen, but it may be close. Bone fractures could be from the 15 miles in the river, right?

I trust the ME is going to be looking very closely at this one.

20 minutes til news conf per JVM
Thanks so much ~ Nancy's show just came on and Jean C. is starting out with MJ so not sure if Robert will even be talked about much.

I have to admit, (probably something most of you know already), but when I want NEWS, I come to WS first even before turning on my TV.
HLN is so far behind with so many things because they're too busy stuck in the past. (no offense to Michael Jackson or especially Caylee)

Like many of you said, I can "feel" that it is Robert, but I want it to not be true. On the other hand, it is a child, so somewhere there will be a family torn to shreds because of this.

None of this is right. NONE of it!
what I bolded is quote of the D-A-Y!!!!

UPDATE: The search for Robert Manwill: Boise police update planned for 6:15 p.m.
Published: 08/03/09
<snipped>
The Boise Police Department plans to have an update on the Robert Manwill case a 6:15 p.m. Monday.

Check IdahoStatesman.com soon after to see what officials said.

The Ada County Coroner is trying to identify the body of a boy found in the New York canal between Boise and Kuna near Cloverdale Road and Hubbard Road.

The canal is about two miles southwest of a home Boise police searched Friday night &#8212; but it's also the same canal that runs less than half a mile south of the Vista Avenue apartment complex from which Manwill was reported missing.

A canal company worker said it would be possible for a body to travel from where the canal passes Vista Avenue to where a body was found Monday.

In the past several years, bodies have been known to travel far down canals over several days and even a few weeks.

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/854612.html

:angel:

Thanks so much ~ Nancy's show just came on and Jean C. is starting out with MJ so not sure if Robert will even be talked about much.

complete and utter idiots! NG show...especially has the chance to cover the presser LIVE! WTH are they THINKING????

Horrible thought....what if the COD is drowning and it's classified as an accident? If Robert couldn't swim, then someone throwing him in the canal while he was alive would be made to "look" like an accident....if someone wanted to be rid of him....

I hope that LE would not think that we are that dum, after the search of apt, and that guy land, plus LE stated that something bad happen to Robert.
I hope that they arrest someone soon.

I read here all the time but I don't post since the heartbreak for me following the Mary Winkler verdict. I live an hour away and know the Winkler family and the verdict, no matter what we think, hurt a lot of us.

But in this case I just want to come out and say that whomever kills an innocent child (and they all are) should be sent back to their maker as a sick and badly functioning machine that is obviously broken.

This little boy will be lifted up and his killer will be exposed. I only hope that the LE will send the killer back for "repairs" that are desperately needed.

People crush the innocence that is in this world when they kill and toss aside the true innocents that are among us.

May all justice and all that it entails prevail, just like for Caylee and Jessica and Trenton and all the lambs led to the slaughter. They are in the lap of the son of the creator today.:baby:

Link to presser- http://www.ktvb.com/

Starting at 6:15 mountain time 5:15 pacific time, 7:15 central time, 8:15 eastern.

Kaylynn thanks for the link. Do you know where the presser will be shown on that site? It announces that there will be a presser, but I'm not seeing where to click for it. TIA.

(sorry, I'm probably blind)

Does anybody have any access to live updates on local tv channels or local radio?

ETA: Sorry all - see the link to the presser now - got a bit behind on the thread - ignore me please

Where is NG these days and why is her show STILL covering MJ????:furious:

complete and utter idiots! NG show...especially has the chance to cover the presser LIVE! WTH are they THINKING????
At least JVM gave us an update that possibly Robert has been found and that there would be a news conference. What's on NG's show right now could wait, I'd think. MOO

OMG! *That* never even occured to me!

At least JVM gave us an update that possibly Robert has been found and that there would be a news conference. What's on NG's show right now could wait, I'd think. MOO

I know they just showed the video twice. UGH!!! Move on to the missing!!!

Same here Badme...TIA Kaylynn if yuo can direct us...(P.S. I'm not blind, but I am blonde!)

Kaylynn thanks for the link. Do you know where the presser will be shown on that site? It announces that there will be a presser, but I'm not seeing where to click for it. TIA.

I'd think it would be through the link over on the left side of the page where the story about this case is?

eta ~ on second thought, maybe not ~ that just seems to be a news story.

UPDATE: Police Press Conference on Boy's Disappearance
August 3, 2009 08:02 PM EDT
<snipped>
Boise Police will hold a press conference to update the case of missing 8-year-old Robert Manwill at 6:15 this evening. An earlier press conference was cancelled today after someone found the body of a young boy in the New York canal.

These developments come after several police agencies dug up the back yard of an Ada County home. Police tell Today's Channel 6 news, the home is rented by people who know the boyfriend of Robert's mother. It is not know what, if any evidence was found to lead police to the backyard. Boise police said they were following multiple leads and multiple locations looking for the boy.

Stay with Today's Channel 6 for the latest breaking developments.

Article:
http://www.kivitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10823713

:angel:

Bad, link will be at the top of the page when it is ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members