ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blood information came from someone who used to live next door to MJ and her BF. The link - which was to Brian's Dreams - doesn't even indicate when this prior neighbor moved!?! I do not consider her a source.

I'm not sure about the dogs.

I agree about the source of that info, but I don't believe this will be an accidental drowning.

Keep in mind Ehrlick tried to throw his father under the bus.
If you legitimately lose a child through no ill intent you don't start trying to shift the heat when it becomes clear you are the suspect. You do what every parent of every legitimate missing kids case does, you give the police what they need to clear you, so they will find the real answer to where your child is. You don't send them on a wild goose chase with another suspect.

The canal was part of the search in it's initial phase with hundreds of volunteers (one picture even showed a volunteer pointing to what was eventually ID'd as a plastic bag on the bank of the waterway). It seems most likely it was taken to a relatively deserted area, possibly where there's high brush or trees (I street viewed different areas of the canal). As the organs decompose, they produce gasses that make the body more buoyant and even wind can more easily move the body to an exposed area of the canal. Sorry if I'm being graphic, but I really believe the boy's body was transported.
Thank you for this post... for some reason I couldn't just buy the media report that LE wrote the canal off...

Watching JVM - - -ITA!!!! - about ready to toss my TV remote at the screen!!! Grrrrrrrr! (oops! just scared my dog)

Seriously, what's more important, right at this moment - unless she's purposely saving "some" for NG?

don't hold your breath on NG. Her facebook update states she has an exclusive video of MJ and his kids so I'm sure she will do 55 minutes of that and maybe 5 minutes of Robert.

Sorry if this updated article was posted....I'm behind on the thread! :wink:

UPDATED: UPDATE: Boy's body found in canal, Manwill connection investigated
05:09 PM MDT on Monday, August 3, 2009
<snipped>
The Ada County Coroner is on the scene, and police say the person is dead. The coroner has not confirmed the sex, age or identity of the body, though dispatchers did tell KTVB that initial reports say the body was that of a male juvenile. The coroner said just after 5 p.m. that his office has not yet made a positive identification on the body.

A news conference is likely to be held tonight according to police, and 30-40 minutes notice will be given. Sign up for KTVB.COM Breaking News Alerts to be apprised of the time of the news conference.

There are at least five grates in the water between the two scenes that could block objects from passing through. The canal measures about 14 miles between the apartment area and the location where the body was found. (See map below).

KTVB has attempted to reach canal officials, but they have not returned our calls.

A male juvenile body was found floating in this stretch of the New York Canal near Kuna.
L_IMAGE.1223cc986ef.93.88.fa.d0.a57ee32a.jpg

Grates like this one are placed into the water throughout the canal - though this one was in the open position Monday afternoon.
M_IMAGE.1223cc986ef.93.88.fa.d0.a5a4eac5.jpg

Police crews responded to the scene of a body found in a canal Monday afternoon.

M_IMAGE.1223cc986ef.93.88.fa.d0.a53c4bcf.jpg

Map where body was found
body-map.jpg

View Larger Map
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...340237&spn=0.052295,0.054502&t=h&z=14&iwloc=A

VIDEO: Coroner to ID body *NO Audio (Hopefully KTVB will correct this shortly)
http://www.ktvb.com/video/index.html?nvid=385729

Article:
http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-aug0309-kuna_canal_body.a50d15f2.html

:angel:

For Robert to make his way into the Canal system by himself it looks like he would have to cross highway 30 which looks fairly busy (at least during the daytime). If he was an adventurous little boy possibly but I haven't heard any reports about previous adventures - nah, not at night - nada, me thinks he was placed in the canal further down in the canal system:

Amen! And what I keep in the back of my mind is what "David" said about Robert being grounded and made to sit on his hands and not allowed to play outside. I do not believe in my bones that they would let him outside play that night at all...

Amen! And what I keep in the back of my mind is what "David" said about Robert being grounded and made to sit on his hands and not allowed to play outside. I do not believe in my bones that they would let him outside play that night at all...

Yep, that sounds like a child that someone was frustrated with.
Someone, mom or boyfriend, that did not spend a lot of time with the child.

If they find out that Ehrlick is the killer, and that he injured the 8 month old not mom, it sure makes you want to know what is in the Baby Boy Ehrlich of 2005 sealed files.

If this is Robert...and, he has a fractured skull....what excuse will "mom" use this time? Burping the baby while tired worked great for her, before, but won't this time. Unless....maybe....she gets the same judges and DA. :sick:

Don't worry about being late, Angel! You're doing better than JVM today!

UPDATED: Discovery of body east of Kuna delays briefing on search for missing boy
August 3, 2009
<snipped>
Boise police postponed today's 2pm briefing on the search for 8-year old Robert Manwill today shortly after a body was discovered in the New York canal just east of Kuna. Authorities would not elaborate on whether the body was Robert. But the coroner confirmed the body was that of a juvenile male. Police say they will hold a newsconference this afternoon or evening.

Article:
http://www.670kboi.com/Article.asp?id=1440785&spid=18042
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HLN says the age of the boy is close to the age of Robert & does have a blue shirt on. No other children are missing in the area. It is 15 miles aprox. from where Robert was reported missing.

:angel:

Horrible thought....what if the COD is drowning and it's classified as an accident? If Robert couldn't swim, then someone throwing him in the canal while he was alive would be made to "look" like an accident....if someone wanted to be rid of him....

if the truck was reported stolen days before Robert was reported missing! Did we establish the last time Robert was independently confirmed to have been seen? Don't know about the rest of you but alarms are going off for me. Plus the bloodhounds hitting on that suburban and Robert possibly found south of the rent house.

if the truck was reported stolen days before Robert was reported missing! Did we establish the last time Robert was independently confirmed to have been seen? Don't know about the rest of you but alarms are going off for me. Plus the bloodhounds hitting on that suburban and Robert possibly found south of the rent house.

No we don't know who saw him before the boyfriend and mom's account. We don't know when Dad last spoke to him on the phone.

My d/h had come into the fam room and overheard JVM and then he started ranting about how he couldn't believe that anyone could treat a human being like a piece of trash.

If Robert didn't fall into the canal and was just disposed of there, it is really pretty blanking pathetic!

Robert: I trust you're in great, loving and caring hands now, Angel-boy! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus