ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is so sad something went on in that apt, I hope and pray at the presser that they also tell us that there been arrest or arrests. this monster of mom has no right around kids, even if she didn't have anything to do with Robert death (which I doubt) she did not protect her son.

Is it me, or does it seem that the only thing missing in this case thus far is the nanny? POOF...Robert's gone. Apartments. Hits in the back yard and on vehicles. Constantly changing details, vehicles left or stolen......I feel as though I'm in the twilight zone. I just hope and pray to God that they found Robert in enough time so that he can tell LE what 'they' did to him and who did it.

Watch the Boise Police News Conference about Robert Manwill at 4PM today
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 05:00 PM EDT
<snipped>
Boise, Idaho -- Watch our live coverage of the news conference about the body found in the New York Canal on Monday August 3rd. We will stream the News conference on Fox12Idaho.com at 4PM on Tuesday August 4th. The link to the news conference video will be live at approximately 3:55pm.

Article:
http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=10846916&nav=menu439_2_1

:angel:

I think the saying refers to the kid comedian on MTV (Andy M.)

though I may be wrong.

I've been looking for references to Andy Milonakis (sp) or quotes that say "Andy don't need no mic" and I'm not getting anywhere. He's who I thought of too. So far I haven't been able to find this particular saying on the Andy M. shirts available, so I can't confirm either way.

Rest In Peace Robert & All Of The Little Angels That Have Gone Before You!

2098535pcnzgvkygh.gif

Sarah McLachlan and Josh Groban - In The Arms Of The Angel
YouTube - Sarah McLachlan and Josh Groban - In The Arms Of The Angel

:angel:

discussing this and presser on now HLN............dental records needed

Will there have to be a positive ID with dental records for an arrest to take place?

Didn't offer up any new info, just kept stressing that the investigation is very active. Don't listen to rumors, etc. Still need a difinitive ID via dental records. And COD is pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth