ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funereal is replaying on the TV right now. Just watching it again bothers me about even the dads letter. Even the Pastor made an remark about poor Robert as he was reading the letter. It talked about how nobody could forget Roberts name because someone was always yelling at him to not do this or not do that. I have to wonder if the dad took him because he didnt have a choice. I mean had the mom not told him she needed him to take Robert I would guess that Robert would have stayed with mom. Please dont think I am putting the father down. So far everything I have seen from him is respectable.

It just seems like everyone is so focused on negatives and only throwing in nice things to say because they had to or felt obligated because its a funeral. IDK....maybe its me, but I just dont like the feeling I have. It makes my heart hurt for little Robert. No matter what no kid deserves to feel unimportant
ITA!! I think anything, and everything that was said should have been respectful, and positive! Never ever, have I heard something negative about a deceased person, in a obituary, or at a Funeral. I think it's rude. I for one, don't want to hear it or remember this little guy as a unruly child. In my mind he could do no wrong. I hope that makes sense.
Thanks again Idaho:blowkiss:

Thanks Shutter!
What JDS said if true is just as good as an arrest as far as I am concerned.
Justice for Robert WILL PREVAIL! Thank God!

I think that post sounds delusional.

Has anyone come across what DE's father did or does for a living?

ETA: I don't think it is disrespectful for them to mention Robert's general personality. There are many kids at his age which are considered to be "unruly" because they are high spirited, eager, and sometimes over the top. People shouldn't pretend he was something else if it is how he truly was as a little boy. I think maybe some are taking it out of the context of how it was meant when being said by those people who appear to adore and love him. I take it as Robert being a rambunctious child with tons of energy who found himself in trouble a lot because of it. I don't take it negatively at all.

I think that post sounds delusional.

Has anyone come across what DE's father did or does for a living?

The only thing I have seen is that he is a vet from the Vietnam War..I'll start looking around..:cool:

Hundreds remember Robert Manwill at his funeral
Story Created: Aug 9, 2009 at 12:43 PM MDT
Story Updated: Aug 9, 2009 at 9:57 PM MDT
<snipped>
Robert Manwill's family has stood behind police for weeks as they searched for the little boy. Again today, they walked together, this time slowly, carrying Robert's remains.

Pastor George Sova spoke for the family during Sunday's services.

"What began as a community's search for a missing child and ended in the discovery of a tragic, tragic death of this sweet innocent boy," Sova said.

The eight-year-old's teacher, Christie Morales was among those who traveled to Boise for the funeral, from his hometown in New Plymouth.

"When you spend seven hours a day, five days a week with someone, you get attached," Morales said. "Robert was one of my kids and it's not fair to lose someone so young."

Morales's words were echoed by Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins and father, Charles Manwill, in letters, their last words to their son.

"You were a gift," Sova said. "Though it was extremely short, you will always be in our hearts."

Article:
http://www.2news.tv/news/local/52834827.html

:angel:

Hundreds remember Robert Manwill at his funeral
Story Created: Aug 9, 2009 at 12:43 PM MDT
Story Updated: Aug 9, 2009 at 9:57 PM MDT
<snipped>
Robert Manwill's family has stood behind police for weeks as they searched for the little boy. Again today, they walked together, this time slowly, carrying Robert's remains.

Pastor George Sova spoke for the family during Sunday's services.

"What began as a community's search for a missing child and ended in the discovery of a tragic, tragic death of this sweet innocent boy," Sova said.

The eight-year-old's teacher, Christie Morales was among those who traveled to Boise for the funeral, from his hometown in New Plymouth.

"When you spend seven hours a day, five days a week with someone, you get attached," Morales said. "Robert was one of my kids and it's not fair to lose someone so young."

Morales's words were echoed by Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins and father, Charles Manwill, in letters, their last words to their son.

"You were a gift," Sova said. "Though it was extremely short, you will always be in our hearts."

Robert%20Manwill%20Funeral.jpg

Article:
http://www.2news.tv/news/local/52834827.html

Go look at the comments on this article QUICK before it gets deleted!!....
http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/860679.html
you're looking for the one by JDS

Thanks Shutterfly, link much appreciated. I copied and pasted a number of comments under that story for the sake of WS interest. I will leave no personal comment except to suggest that some of these commenters are probably locals who may have some relationship with family, and to simply share some of what has been said in snips in their raw form. I have only included comments that perked my interest

Quote being referred to above...

JDS wrote on August, 9 6:15 PM:

Not ALL family was at the service. Aunt Trish and Grandma Dori made it clear that they didn't want certain of us there. Those of us not in their 'white trash' circle would see that they are manipulating Melissa. A warning to anyone donating money to this family. Melissa will never see a dime of it. Am I valid? The boyfriend is in protective custody out of county while a case is being made. I'm sorry the community has been sold a bill of goods about this dysfuntional lot.

Other comments

nebraskalady wrote on August, 9 10:41 PM:
Replying to JDS (August, 9 10:20 PM):
"I just watched the coverage of the service on television... Did anyone from the Statesman actually GO to the funeral? The headline says, 'Several hundred attended..." WTH??? There was no more than 100 people there!
Trailer
Trish said that this would be the BIGGEST funeral anyone had ever seen! Sorry...":It's amazing how Aunt Trish made that statement about going to be the biggest funeral. Who appointed her spokesperson for the family? Robert's dad had custody so he should have been the one to choose the person & then maybe this wouldn't have turned into such a circus.

JDS wrote on August, 9 10:20 PM:

I just watched the coverage of the service on television... Did anyone from the Statesman actually GO to the funeral? The headline says, 'Several hundred attended..." WTH??? There was no more than 100 people there!
Trailer
Trish said that this would be the BIGGEST funeral anyone had ever seen! Sorry Trash, we'll mourn Robert from afar.

tdavidson wrote on August, 9 9:40 PM:

Replying to JDS (August, 9 7:20 PM):
"Melissa hasn't said anythig because her mother and sister won't allow it. This is not new. They have manipulated her for many years. The mother even forced one of her own male high school buddies on her daughter at one time. Melissa's mistake in this whole thing was leaving the boyfriend with...":
In intermountain hospital?

frannie wrote on August, 9 8:38 PM:

to HONOR : lets not ! i have alot of respect for roberts father and his wife , i also have respect for roberts siblings . the rest of the family can go to ---- for all i care !The Myspace is particularly self absorbed and tells more about "Trish's" favorite things than Robert's. Bogus.

cantsleeptilhesfound wrote on August, 9 7:44 PM:

nebraskalady: Oh honey you don't know the half of it! I was at the "vigil" and let me tell you, she is totally putting herself in the camera while intentionally putting herself next to Charles just for the camera to see...trying to make us all believe 'see, we are united" but its VERY noticeable that Chuck does nothing to even awknowledge her. She also keeps looking at him with this "please forgive me, please believe me I didn't do it"
look....just makes me sick! You know, if it was me and I was totally innocent there is no way on God's green planet that anyone could keep me from proclaiming that to the media! AND! Even if I didn't physically do it I would TOTALLY blame myself for his death by putting him in harms way! I mean it was HER bf that probably did this so if it was me I would blame myself and she doesn't show one sign (even in her letter to Robert at the funeral) of
guilt.

PS - and...thanks IDAHO for your fabulous posts and reflections on your experience today!

After seeing him Im going to guess he's retired

Info in post #383 relates to that:
Ehrlick senior, a former Marine who served in Vietnam, said:

"(Ehrlick Jr.) told me that Robert was down in the back. When I came to the door, I don't know if it was then that I spotted it, or I spotted it before, but I spotted another boy that looked just like Robert with a white T-shirt on," Ehrlick Sr. said.

I would also guess that he is now retired, working part time with a Marine pension, etc. etc.

One thing rings clear to me from what I have heard and seen so far, this family has some nasty history but I have not heard one negative report about 2 individuals to date: Robert's dad and Ehrlick senior. It appears that Idaho has no nasty information relative to these 2 individuals either, only positive things.

Treasure Valley mourns 'everyone's child' Robert Manwill
Robert, surrounded by family, is buried with his grandfather and half-brother
Published: 08/10/09
<snipped>
Several hundred - including a contingent of the Idaho National Guard in dress uniform - turned out for the funeral at Boise's Cloverdale Funeral Home and Memorial Park, a small percentage of the thousands who searched, held vigils and found themselves connected to the child with a reputation for impishness.

Black-clad pallbearers carried a glass-encased urn containing Robert's ashes that sat in in front of the crowd. Sova called on those gathered to connect as a community with "an outpouring of love."

Sova read a letter from Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins, and a fierce letter from his father, Charles Manwill.

Manwill also expressed confidence in members of the Boise Police Department and FBI, who are working to solve the mystery surrounding Robert's disappearance and death.

Family members, including Robert's siblings, kissed and whispered to white doves before releasing them to carry messages to Robert during Sunday's outdoor service. Raucous country music songs - Robert's favorites - also were featured.

The family and guests proceeded to a gravesite, where they buried the child with his grandfather and half-brother, Charles Manwill's son, Michael, who was stabbed to death in 1993 by another ex-wife.

Robert Manwill lived primarily with his father and stepmother, Afton, in New Plymouth.

He was visiting the Vista Avenue-area apartment of his mother and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick Jr., when he went missing on July 24. Police, Idaho National Guard members and thousands of residents searched for the boy.

Ehrlick has been convicted of burglary, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia, and he is banned by the courts from being alone with Robert's half-sister.

Police seized vehicles and evidence from the apartment home, saying it appeared Robert was the victim of a "tragic event." Police also extensively searched the yard of a South Boise home rented by a friend of Ehrlick's family.

Family and friends of Robert Manwill, 8, attend his funeral service at Cloverdale Funeral Home in Boise Sunday afternoon. Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins, right, is consoled by her mother Dorie Jenkins. Robert's father, Charles Manwill, left, grieves with his wife, Afton. The family was joined by several hundred people for an outdoor service. Many from the Boise community who helped search for Robert when he was reported missing July 24 attended the funeral.
393-0810localmanwill01.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.JPG

See more photos from Robert's funeral:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/397/gallery/860731.html

Article:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/860857.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Letters that were read at the funeral:

A letter from Melissa Jenkins to her son, Robert Manwill.

"Robert, it's Mommy.

I want to tell you I love you. Robert, I dearly miss you.

My favorite times with you were just laying on the couch watching 'Tom and Jerry.' Watching you play on the swings. Listening to you make silly raps. How you could eat ice cream and not make a mess is beyond me.

I loved to watch you jump in the mud puddles and go swimming.

But my memory that I will hold tightly is of you in the ocean. You were frolicking in the waves and shrieking with delight when I called for you. And so Mommy had to hold you and you screamed.

Then you had to go poo and you almost pooed on Papa's feet.

So as you go and make your journey to a wonderful place in Heaven, I will always remember you playing in the ocean, shrieking with such delight and joy.

Robert I will always love you and I will always be thinking of you.

Mommy."

Letter from Charles Manwill to his son, Robert Manwill.

"Robert,

You were a little light in a dark and cruel world. And you were taken from us long before your life on this earth should have ended.

I remember before you were even born, talking to your mom on the phone late at night and she would hold the phone to her belly so I could say good night to our little sunshine. That's the way it was even before we knew that you would be a baby boy.

You touched the lives of everyone you ever met with your exuberance for life. I would simply explain to them that you were 100 pounds of energy packed into 50 pounds of body.

I know that you were not in any way perfect, you had your faults just like the rest of us, from that annoying in-your-face attitude to your insatiable need to add your two cents to every conversation, even when you had no idea what we were talking about.

However, once someone met you, there was no forgetting the name Robert. Because someone was always yelling your name and telling you not to do this or not to do that.

Later, you had such a special way of touching people's hearts in such a way it was so easy to overlook your shortcomings and love you for just being you.

For hundreds of years, Philadelphia has been known as the 'City of Brotherly Love.' But these last two weeks have proven beyond any doubt that Boise is the City of Brotherly Love.

You have always had a large family, Robert, both immediate and extended. But over these last two weeks your family has grown by literally thousands of people.

I remember how when you would get into trouble or even when you simply didn't get your way, you would always claim that 'This is the worst day ever!'

You would say this over the most minor things that were truly laughable such as actually having to finish your homework, or writing your spelling words to practice your handwriting.

Son, July 24, 2009, was the worst day ever.

That is the day that someone ended the beautiful little man that you were.

My first reaction was to find the low-life SOB and make him suffer in oh so many ways for the horrible crime he perpetrated against you.

Mom Afton holds me back and reminds me that this family can't afford to lose another member in pointless revenge. Especially since it will not bring you back to us. And we need to let the police and the FBI do their job, a job that they do well.

We need to allow the justice system to do their job and bring the *advertiser censored* to justice.

You know, I am not a religious man. And many times I don't believe in God. But I do know and believe there is a special place in Hell for anyone who could hurt such a special little soul like you and rob the world of your shining light.

Rest assured, Robert, that while your remains are being held close to your grandfather's chest, with your brother Michael at your side, rest assured that the police will continue to work tirelessly until they are able to bring the justice you need and make the one responsible for taking you from us ... to the maximum extent that the law will allow.

I need you to know, Robert, we will never, ever forget the time we were allowed to know you. You were a gift, though extremely short. You will always be in our hearts."

Link To Letters:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/860857.html

Community says goodbye to young Robert Manwill
August 10, 2009
<snipped>
A tearful memorial service for slain 8-year-old Robert Manwill drew hundreds to the green lawns of Cloverdale Memorial Park to pay their respects on a bright Sunday afternoon.

The ceremony was punctuated by the release of dozens of white doves and some of Robert's favorite music, including country singer Trace Adkins songs and "Amazing Grace."

Sova acknowledged that the search goes on for the person who killed Robert and applauded the effort to find the boy.

"I believe that Robert Manwill should be remembered as Boise's peace child. What began as a community search for a missing child and ended in the discovery of a tragic, tragic death of a sweet innocent boy has brought an entire community together," Sova said.

"My prayer this afternoon is that as a community we will not let little Robert Manwill's death be in vain. Let us keep his memory alive with continued demonstrations of community connection, with outpouring of love and unity for and with one another."

VIDEO: Robert Manwill Funeral 08/09/09 5:11
http://video.ap.org/?f=IDNCP&pid=AdFjGkwHea_4Ua1HXwYo9zdWLDjDntaM

VIDEO: Press Conference 08/06/09
http://video.ap.org/?f=IDNCP&pid=undefined

VIDEO: Press Conference 08/04/09
http://video.ap.org/?f=IDNCP&pid=n_IwJB78NUsom_KGPj6q1L4SgNIzB0ur

VIDEO: Press Conference o0/03/09
http://video.ap.org/?f=IDNCP&pid=SA2btRgQyaCCi1U2_eeOJXmvzs9Tcjej

VIDEO: Search For Robert Manwill 07/31/09
http://video.ap.org/?f=IDNCP&pid=XnwZ7knircHMq1vC3PzKp_YCGT28bpWt

Article:
http://www.idahopress.com/news/?2009-08-10-Community-says-goodbye-to-young-Robert-Manwill
Robert's Family Says Goodbye
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 11:35 PM EDT
<snipped>
After weeks of heartbreak, Robert Manwill has been laid to rest. He may be gone but Robert is surely not forgotten. In yet another emotional show of support, hundreds came out to pay their final respects to the community's lost little boy.

"He was lost and now he's found...he's going to heaven for sure," said Selena Ashby, who attended Robert's funeral.

"I was hopefull that it wouldn't come to this I wanted the little boy to be found and returned home I didn't want to see this," said Michelle Clifford who also attended the funeral.

To symbolize his spirit, Robert's loved one's released solid white doves. Then led a procession to the burial site where Robert's ashes will lay just above his grandfathers.

"We promise you that Robert will never be forgotten that's a guarantee," said Suezette Maderi who attended the funeral.

While many are calling this funeral closure for Robert Manwill, the investigation into his death is far from over. In Rober'ts Father's letter he expressed a need for justice...to find the person responsible. For now there are no suspects, although police have called his death a homicide.

VIDEO: Robert Manwill's Funeral
http://www.fox12idaho.com/global/vi...Format=flv&clipId1=4028773&at1=News&h1=Robert Manwill's Funeral&flvUri=

Article:
http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=10874716

I still haven't seen the video of the funeral, but I did see this....

Excerpt from Charles Manwill's letter to his son...

"....I remember how when you would get into trouble or even when you simply didn't get your way, you would always claim that 'This is the worst day ever!'

You would say this over the most minor things that were truly laughable such as actually having to finish your homework, or writing your spelling words to practice your handwriting.

Son, July 24, 2009, was the worst day ever."

When I read this I think I nearly swallowed my cigarette, lit. I was just stunned stoopid, and all I could do was sit here and stare at my screen. Wow. That was simultaneously one of the most beautiful, powerfully moving, and the most gut wrenching thing I think I have ever read.

Agreed.... July 24th 2009, was in fact the worst day ever.

God Bless You Robert Grant

Did any of you see how beautiful this picture is from the funeral?
I had to post it for you all, so that you didn't miss it. :wink:

A single dove flies past a photograph of Robert Manwill after a flock was released at the conclusion of the 8-year-old boy's funeral service Sunday afternoon in Boise.
7-0810localmanwill09.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.JPG

Photo Gallery Link For Robert Manwill's Funeral:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/397/gallery/860731-a860741-t3.html

FYI: I have looked through all of the media links, & googled for a full length video of the funeral, so far it hasn't been posted by anyone on-line.

I agree Underdog. I do also see what Idaho-Native is trying to say. What I am getting from Idaho-Native is that it does not appear that Ken or Robert have received the love and attention they need. NOT that Robert is to blame. Yes, I did see that in Shutterfly's (I think it was Shutterfly's) post as a theory.

It is possible to believe that the perp may try to set the scenario up as was theorized.... hopefully they won't get away with it.

I do not for a minute believe that Robert had anything to do with the skull fracture or that Robert was unruly. If you live with a mother that gets on you for everything you do, even asking a question and you are made to sit on your hands all the time - I highly doubt that you act out much at all.

This child appears to have been a loving child and it also appears that he became a much happier child after he went to live with his dad, if his school successes are counted. Spending that weekend/summer with his mother must have been torture in and of itself.

My opinion Only

Salem

KM's mother must be the woman who killed her 4 year old son by stabbing him in the chest. If KM is 18 that means he was born in 1992 or 1993? That other child was killed around then, so CM must have had at least 2 children with that woman. CM was probably a walking zombie for years afterward, and he would have had sole custody, so I'm sure KM did not get all of the nurturing he required or needed, but I'm sure he got all that CM was capable of giving. Then CM meets MJ and has Robert. I'm quite sure MJ wasn't a loving nurturing stepmother to KM, and that relationship ended when Robert was 2. Then CM marries the current woman (the pictures of Little Robert at their wedding hiding under her wedding dress and in his little tie and vest were precious). Looks like she quickly pops out several children, who will of course be the apples of thier mother's eye, and once again KM is the product of a previous relationship of CM's and gets overlooked. Robert is probably around for a visitation from the age of 2 until about 6, and KM feels the connection with him of being the "stepkids" to the new family. Then when Little Robert is given to CM for full custody (when the baby skull fracturing incident occurred), I'm wondering how new mom REALLY felt with already having 2 or 3 babies of her own. Even if she was a nice woman, she had a full plate and maybe Robert being thrust into this new life may have been overwhelming. Plus Little Robert I'm sure was confused with having to be put into an entirely new family dynamic with a "new mom" and different siblings, hard on 5 or 6 year old. And let's face it, CM had to work to support this group, so I'm sure his alone time with Robert and even KM were minimal. But to lose two children to murder, no man should have to endure. KM has lost his kindred spirit, and I'm sure is a suffering young man, I hope someone gets him professional or spiritual help and support, and doesn't let him slip through the cracks. Such a sad scenario, but with the exception of the murders, very typical in today's fractured family scenarios, the kids always have to adapt to new people (parents) and are expected to just blend in and not cause any problems.

Wow. Poor Robert. Okay, my comments re: yesterday are this...Trish. I think she did a good job as spokesperson. Too involved, well, too bad she wasn't too involved earlier (although I have no idea the extent of her true relationship with Robert, she may have been)

Brother would have been born in 91 or 90, my dd is 17 and born in 91. Dad...well, I'm sure he hurts and the comment about "the worst day ever" is something Spongebob says.

Re: reader comments - I agree, didn't look like that many people there to me, I know there was a lot but not 500. IN - what do you think?

This comment though I don't quite agree with...I think my lil 7yo is perfect... -- from dad's letter

"I know that you were not in any way perfect, you had your faults just like the rest of us, from that annoying in-your-face attitude to your insatiable need to add your two cents to every conversation, even when you had no idea what we were talking about. "

I don't know, I'm sure they were talking about their memories, but seems like some odd statements to me. But as always.....I can't fault them, I hope I'm never in their position.

MJ - well, yes, she seems grief stricken. But seems like the type who will soon hook up with some other loser and pop out another kid or two. I'm sure you know the type.

As I said I really don't have any right to judge....but what I see is what I see.

A letter from Melissa Jenkins to her son, Robert Manwill.

"Robert, it's Mommy.

I want to tell you I love you. Robert, I dearly miss you.

My favorite times with you were just laying on the couch watching 'Tom and Jerry.' Watching you play on the swings. Listening to you make silly raps. How you could eat ice cream and not make a mess is beyond me.
I loved to watch you jump in the mud puddles and go swimming.
But my memory that I will hold tightly is of you in the ocean. You were frolicking in the waves and shrieking with delight when I called for you. And so Mommy had to hold you and you screamed.
Then you had to go poo and you almost pooed on Papa's feet.
So as you go and make your journey to a wonderful place in Heaven, I will always remember you playing in the ocean, shrieking with such delight and joy.

Robert I will always love you and I will always be thinking of you.
Mommy."

Letter from Charles Manwill to his son, Robert Manwill.

"Robert,

You were a little light in a dark and cruel world. And you were taken from us long before your life on this earth should have ended.

I remember before you were even born, talking to your mom on the phone late at night and she would hold the phone to her belly so I could say good night to our little sunshine. That's the way it was even before we knew that you would be a baby boy.

You touched the lives of everyone you ever met with your exuberance for life. I would simply explain to them that you were 100 pounds of energy packed into 50 pounds of body.

I know that you were not in any way perfect, you had your faults just like the rest of us, from that annoying in-your-face attitude to your insatiable need to add your two cents to every conversation, even when you had no idea what we were talking about.

However, once someone met you, there was no forgetting the name Robert. Because someone was always yelling your name and telling you not to do this or not to do that.

Later, you had such a special way of touching people's hearts in such a way it was so easy to overlook your shortcomings and love you for just being you.

For hundreds of years, Philadelphia has been known as the 'City of Brotherly Love.' But these last two weeks have proven beyond any doubt that Boise is the City of Brotherly Love.

You have always had a large family, Robert, both immediate and extended. But over these last two weeks your family has grown by literally thousands of people.

I remember how when you would get into trouble or even when you simply didn't get your way, you would always claim that 'This is the worst day ever!'

Son, July 24, 2009, was the worst day ever.

That is the day that someone ended the beautiful little man that you were.

My first reaction was to find the low-life SOB and make him suffer in oh so many ways for the horrible crime he perpetrated against you.

Mom Afton holds me back and reminds me that this family can't afford to lose another member in pointless revenge. Especially since it will not bring you back to us. And we need to let the police and the FBI do their job, a job that they do well.

We need to allow the justice system to do their job and bring the *advertiser censored* to justice.

You know, I am not a religious man. And many times I don't believe in God. But I do know and believe there is a special place in Hell for anyone who could hurt such a special little soul like you and rob the world of your shining light.

Rest assured, Robert, that while your remains are being held close to your grandfather's chest, with your brother Michael at your side, rest assured that the police will continue to work tirelessly until they are able to bring the justice you need and make the one responsible for taking you from us ... to the maximum extent that the law will allow.

I need you to know, Robert, we will never, ever forget the time we were allowed to know you. You were a gift, though extremely short. You will always be in our hearts."

I still haven't seen the video of the funeral, but I did see this....

Excerpt from Charles Manwill's letter to his son...

"....I remember how when you would get into trouble or even when you simply didn't get your way, you would always claim that 'This is the worst day ever!'

Son, July 24, 2009, was the worst day ever."

When I read this I think I nearly swallowed my cigarette, lit. I was just stunned stoopid, and all I could do was sit here and stare at my screen. Wow. That was simultaneously one of the most beautiful, powerfully moving, and the most gut wrenching thing I think I have ever read.

Agreed.... July 24th 2009, was in fact the worst day ever.

God Bless You Robert Grant
BBM
That's what got to me, my son is 6 1/2, and when he gets into trouble he says "Now I had a Bad Day"

I'm guessing there was 110-140 people attending, unless there was a giant crowd of 400 standing behind the chairs.

Seems like it was a pre-written headline.

Inaccurate media... AGAIN... and that is why I don't put much truth into the quasi-media we look to for the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo