GUILTY ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting LE asking for information the week leading up to Robert's disappearance.

This is why I never believe anyone who stands before a camera. Everyone is a suspect and the only real victim during an investigation is the crime victim themselves.

Oh my goodness - both of them - is there DP in Idaho?

Oh ya, there is. Joseph Duncan was sentenced to death here.

ETA: Incorrect info about Duncan. See Idaho's post below. I'm just glad we do have the DP.

Yes, Idaho has the death penalty.

Very curious about the "failure to report a death" charge. Combine that with them asking about the whereabouts the week prior...and it sounds like they are thinking he was dead up to a week before.

So, they are really interested in what mom & bf were doing the week prior to Robert being reported missing. That tells me they think he was killed earlier in the week.

Yes, Idaho has the death penalty.

Very curious about the "failure to report a death" charge. Combine that with them asking about the whereabouts the week prior...and it sounds like they are thinking he was dead up to a week before.
I've never heard of someone being charged with the murder and failure to report a death ~ is this something unique to Idaho? I think it's great! MOO

I wonder how the father must feel now and the big brother. I remember MJ was a friend on his myspace page.

I wish those that loved lil Robert peace. No child should be so betrayed by their mother.

I am sorry if this is strange but it bothers me even more that I think lil Robert looks so much like MJ.

Those two evil people - Robert was a beautiful little boy who wasn't allowed to live - may justice be swift and severe.

ETA: The 2nd son that Robert's bio dad has lost because the bio mother killed them - how in the h3LL do you ever live with that.

so they killed him sometime earlier in the week, dumped his body, that explains the car being "borrowed" prior to the disappearance date, and they piece together a story that puts mom out of the house.... which leads me to believe she was hands on. I really want to know when the last time bio dad spoke to him was.

There aren't any nice words I can say right now. My twitter says what I feel...I don't want to get banned from here since I love this forum. I will say this...I hope they get what they deserve.

I wonder how the father must feel now and the big brother. I remember MJ was a friend on his myspace page.

I wish those that loved lil Robert peace. No child should be so betrayed by their mother.

I am sorry if this is strange but it bothers me even more that I think lil Robert looks so much like MJ.

And MJ victimized them all again by standing with them at the funeral.

I can't take this stuff anymore.
I am a 38 year old man and I am sitting here bawling my eyes out over the fact that these kids no longer have anybody to count on... nobody to trust...

I know this is nothing new but my soul just shattered watching that news cast.

Who do they have???
When a mother can do this to their own kids... or a father in some of these cases... who do they have to protect them?

I look at my child and I can never imagine him living this life without 150% confidence that he can trust me and his mother until the end of time! He can trust us that we'll never hurt him, that we'll protect him with our own lives in every situation as long as we live and then beyond that!

What do these poor kids have if not their parents????

Sorry folks... I am broken and truly sick right now

So, they are really interested in what mom & bf were doing the week prior to Robert being reported missing. That tells me they think he was killed earlier in the week.
But what about the little girl who was playing with him and saw him go back up to the apt. around 7:30pm? Or was she mistaken and it wasn't Robert? (Sorry, I haven't read any updates for a few days!) MOO

I think Robert could've been killed earlier in the week. Like another poster said, it might have been getting closer to Robert's dad picking him up, so they had to report him missing. The little neighbor girl just might have been mistaken about the day she saw him while playing. I don't think there were any other witnesses to confirm that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth