GUILTY ID - Taryn Summers, 8, sibs Tristan Sexton 17 (MISSING 10/1) & Taylor 14, safe, 15 Apr 2021 *arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honestly I thought that people were overreacting and jumping to conclusions. I read here and there and saw that there were all kinds of questionable family connections, so thought that this was a custodial situation. That's what I'm still hoping and that the kids are safe.

I've been here at WS long enough to know that coroners are not sent to a scene lightly though.

607718c76d26d.image.jpg

607718c785efb.image.jpg

607718c79983c.image.jpg

UPDATE: Authorities say 3 kids missing from one home may be runaways
Not specifically responding to you, more the title. How often does a coroner show up for runaways? Ugh I’m not feeling so good about this.

Good point. I was focusing on the body bag and overlooked the obvious :p
Reporters on the scene stated the presser had been postponed and they were prevented from filming because investigators were going to be removing "sensitive property" -- I also think they DO NOT want to be feeding information to a possible suspect. MOO

Honestly I thought that people were overreacting and jumping to conclusions. I read here and there and saw that there were all kinds of questionable family connections, so thought that this was a custodial situation. That's what I'm still hoping and that the kids are safe.

I've been here at WS long enough to know that coroners are not sent to a scene lightly though.

Do we know who the house belongs to?

We are on daylight savings time but it's still MST? Maybe I'm not sure what you're asking.

We're on daylight savings time in Massachusetts. So it's 9:30m EDT as I write this. Standard time is what we're on during the winter. I'd expect the press conference time to be given as Mountain Daylight Time. Mountain Standard Time would be three hours offset from Eastern time rather than the usual two.

Just trying to verify it's a typo so I don't miss it...

Last edited:
We're on daylight savings time in Massachusetts. So it's 9:30m EDT as I write this. Standard time is what we're on during the winter. I'd expect the press conference time to be given as Mountain Daylight Time. Mountain Standard Time would be three hours offset from Eastern time rather than the usual two.

Just trying to verify it's a typo so I don't miss it...

Actually -- several states including Idaho have voted to end "daylight savings time" but cannot implement the change without federal approval from congress.

I believe the reference to Mountain Standard Time (MST) is probably a proud reminder in name only.

In other words -- presser in 12 minutes!

Actually -- several states including Idaho have voted to end "daylight savings time" but cannot implement the change without federal approval from congress.

I believe the reference to Mountain Standard Time (MST) is probably a proud reminder in name only.

In other words -- presser in 12 minutes!

Well, that's confusing enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back