Identified! ID - Twin Falls Co., WhtFem UP12926, 45-50, in Snake River, Sept'14 - Cynthia Gunnerson (a.k.a. Sasha Ergateage)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Friends help me out here. I think Ann Mc Call is a double for the Snake River Doe. But her stats 59 inches and 200 lbs are way off. NamUs also describes her eyes and brown but they are clearly blue from her photo. Seems a death in the family prompted her to take a suitcase and leave November 2012 from Springfield Or. Should I submit? Here is her NamUs profile and side by side. Warning Morgue photo.

<defunct link>

Attachments

• annmccallcollagesnakeriverdoe.jpg
    annmccallcollagesnakeriverdoe.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should! It looks to me like it could be her from the shape around the eyes, and the mouth.

@Houston Mom, I think the left picture of Ann McCall is a close resemblance but Ann has an abdominal scar not noted on the UID.

Since both Ann and Snake River Doe have dentals, I sent it in for an easy yea or nay.

I know this is a long shot but I think Tamara Stackhouse resembles Jane Doe a little bit. Her hair color and eye color are off but I thought she was worth mentioning. 41728.jpg

here is her NamUs page

<defunct link>

JayFletcher6493, I see a resemblance. I'm thinking Tamara may be older, but maybe the water smoothed out some wrinkles. Dentals are in, would be an easy rule out. Submit her!

Still searching for Snake River Doe. I submitted Kim Doe who is approximately 63" tall, 125 lbs, brown hair and hazel eyes missing May 2012. Warning Morgue photo

Attachments

• kim collage.jpg
    kim collage.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 99
Still searching for Snake River Doe. I submitted Kim Doe who is approximately 63" tall, 125 lbs, brown hair and hazel eyes missing May 2012. Warning Morgue photo

Sorry, should say Kim Remmel

<defunct link>

It's been almost a year since this poor woman was found. I have been looking at NamUs for possible matches. Here are some women that I have been looking into for a possible match.

Janet Field
<defunct link>

Dee-Ann Keene (weighed less than this Jane Doe)
<defunct link>

This one might be far fetched because Dyer's age, height, weight, and hair color are off but to me her face looks similar and in the picture provided it appears that she has similar moles as our Jane Doe

Joyce Dyer
<defunct link>

The eyebrows are very distinctive and do not match either of those, IMO.

Another thing I noticed was that Joyce Dyer has a mole and forehead lines that resemble to Jane Doe's.

Who's the one on the right? She looks like Dolphin Doe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back