Identified! ID - Twin Falls Co., WhtFem UP12926, 45-50, in Snake River, Sept'14 - Cynthia Gunnerson (a.k.a. Sasha Ergateage)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I e-mailed the case manager and they both have been ruled out. So I was looking at NamUs and I found Mary Anne Vangalio's file. She looks to me like this jane doe. However her age is off and so is the timeline. But I thought id mention her because i see facial similarities.

<defunct link>

Last edited by a moderator:
bump. This JD is very distinct eyebrows. If we went by them alone I would say that Tyler Domingue looks pretty close but all the stats are off. Age,height,weight everything. But thought id put her name in here anyways.
<defunct link>

I constantly think about this jane doe. To possibly commit suicide and for a year to pass by with out a name is really depressing and it breaks my heart. Anyways I found Dawn Carlson on NamUs. I was wondering if you all think shes a good possibility.

<defunct link>

Her hair and eye color are off but everything else looks okay

I know that this Jane Doe was reported as having no tattoos but Darla Kay Crist looks similar to this jane doe.

<defunct link>

This newly listed MP looks pretty dang close to our Jane Doe, and she was LKA only four days before the Jane Doe was found.

Jennifer Donais
<defunct link>

eef5c927-fa04-40d7-85f5-d7601cac8478.jpg
aeec6368-ce57-40f4-8ce0-eaf64e092c58.jpg

She's not our Jane Doe, though. The Jane Doe has no tattoos. Jennifer had a rose tattooed on her breast. And the moles don't match up.

Sylvia Cuttitta?

<defunct link>

the age is a little off.

Sylvia Cuttitta?

<defunct link>

the age is a little off.

Doubtful. Her NamUs casefile says she was last seen in her South Beach home and that partial remains were already found for her. So the rest of her remains, when found, I'm assuming will probably be somewhere closer to her home city/state, etc.

The UID looks so familiar to me, it's frustrating.

DNA COMPLETE!!

<defunct link>

This woman likely has not been reported as missing. From clothing description I would have guessed homeless or recently released from prison but no finger print matches so prison would be out. Often the homeless shelters give out clothing that they just have left by others. Surely LE has sent her pic to the nearby shelters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her teeth were very well cared for and her eyebrows were neatly plucked. Homeless, hmmmm... I wonder if she is not from Canada. Snake River Doe is always on my radar, and I pray she gets identified soon.

Something about the end of the nose looks the same to me and she's not on rule out list. Height and weight about the same.

Traci Wirrkala
<defunct link>

Google image search shows some moles in her drivers license pictures, can't tell with the bloating if they are in the right spot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back