Identified! ID - Twin Falls Co., WhtFem UP12926, 45-50, in Snake River, Sept'14 - Cynthia Gunnerson (a.k.a. Sasha Ergateage)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That nose and mole similarity was enough to nag at me to submit her. Considering the circumstances of her disappearance probably unlikely but I showed 3 people today and they said they could see it. (Weird showing people at work morgue photos.)

I got a response from the email address on her saying they would look into it.

Here is a complete list of names that were mentiond as possiable matches In this thread:

Jennifer Cahill Shadle (NamUs MP#25995)
Veronica Gills
Kimberly Blum
Vicki Lour (NamUs MP#12565)
Bonnie Moore
Sharon Leinart
Susie Stiltner (NamUs MP#20057
Ann McCall (NamUs MP#19566)
Tamara Stackhouse (NamUs MP#23171)
Kim Remmel (NamUs MP#14997)
Patricia Emrich (NamUs MP#26841)
Janet Field (NamUS MP#26628)
Dee-Ann Keene (NamUs MP#26328)
Joyce Dyer (NamUs MP#27122)
Mary Anne Vangalio
Jennifer Donais (NamUs MP#32537)
Tyler Domingue (NamUs MP#25669)
Dawn Carlson (NamUs MP#22777)
Darla Kay Crist
Sylvia Cuttitta (NamUs MP#4621)
Lori Jean Belmonte
Ruby Anne Hardy
Traci Wirkkala (NamUs MP#18207)

People that have been ruled out in this case:

First NameLast NameYear of BirthState LKA

LisaAdcock1966Kentucky
MardelleCarmickle1954Washington
TracyHaight1963Idaho
AmieeHuff1973Oklahoma
Christine Lott1970Idaho
KimRemmel1965Colorado
MollyWaddington1968Washington
Christina White1967Washington
ChristinaWhite1967Washington

I ran across Crystal Grebinger in Namus and noticed a few similatarys between the two cases....

1. Both the UID and Crystal have brown hair

2. Both the UID and Crystal both have the same eye color

3. Both the UID and Crystal were wearing black

Here is the link too Crystal's Namus profile
<defunct link>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is somewhat of a long shot but I noticed a resemblance between this Doe and Lori P. Jones who has been wanted by the Benton County (Oregon) Sheriff's Office since 1998. https://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/page/wanted-jones-lori-p

Since she isn't listed as missing I'm not sure how all of the stats line up. I believe that her charges may have been minor enough she could have been cited (not necessarily booked into jail) and then didn't show up to court thus she may not have fingerprints in the system. Could this woman have led a life under the radar for 16 years without being picked up on this warrant? Unfortunately Lori Jones is an incredibly common name -even with the middle initial I couldn't find much more about her.

View attachment Snake_River_Doe_Lori_Jones.pdf

Friends help me out here. I think Ann Mc Call is a double for the Snake River Doe. But her stats 59 inches and 200 lbs are way off. NamUs also describes her eyes and brown but they are clearly blue from her photo. Seems a death in the family prompted her to take a suitcase and leave November 2012 from Springfield Or. Should I submit? Here is her NamUs profile and side by side. Warning Morgue photo.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19566/78?current_page=physical_characteristics

Ann's DNA pending Not on Rule Out

5 Years Later Twin Falls "Jane Doe" Reamains Unidentified

This woman has been dead and unidentified for 5 years now. Could there be anyone out there right now that could help with this 5-year-old cold case?

Back on September 9, 2014, a woman was found after she fell into the water from the Perrine Bridge. Apparently she made national news in hopes that someone would be willing to come forward and tell us her name. Idaho Cold Cases said she came to Twin Falls and stopped at a local store before she fell into the water off the Perrine Bridge.

Named Jane Doe 0909, she is between the age of 45 and 50, weighs approximately 140 pounds, maybe more. She is Caucasian but potentially was a mixed ethnicity. The woman was 5 feet 5 inches tall with well cared for veneers and a scar on her left arm. She also had short brown hair, hazel eyes, a brown mole on her left cheek and non-colored moles under her lip and on her lower forehead.

Her DNA, fingerprints and dental records were all obtained but she is still unidentified. When the authorities got her out of the water they figured she had been in the water for an hour. She was found wearing a black shirt and black cargo pants that were too large cinched with a belt. She was also wearing men's shoes size 11.5 that were also too big for her. A cap was found in her pants pocket as well.

If you can help identify this woman who was buried with no name or family, please let authorities know.

5 Years Later Twin Falls "Jane Doe" Remains Unidentified

Updated rule outs
# MP2652 Krista De La Rosa [July 2, 1990, OR, Multnomah]
# MP40263 Katherine Harris-Zmudka [August 12, 2013, CA, San Diego]
# MP40133 Cindy Kent [January 1, 2003, CA, Kern]
# MP4698 Jennifer Rivkin [May 4, 2008, NC, Gaston]
# MP32245 Catherine Shaw [June 1, 2010, NV, Clark]
# MP21345 Stephanie Warner [July 4, 2013, OR, Jackson]
# MP19082 Katherine Winslow [October 1, 1997, AK, Ketchikan Gateway]

I feel like this could be her...
Hillary Blair Akins – The Charley Project
F3D60D76-6C05-40D5-BACE-014CF9ACD0BD.jpeg 05176AD2-8B0D-4B0F-88B4-6BACEA1AA13E.jpeg
It might seem far fetched because of the time difference (and tattoo?) but I was reading what little there is on her FB page and it states that she’s been missing since 2011. Elsewhere has her missing since September 2012? I’m thinking maybe an automobile accident since she was last known to be driving her vehicle. I noticed what appears to be at least one of her front teeth that looks like a veneer.

I feel like this could be her...
Hillary Blair Akins – The Charley Project
View attachment 222793 View attachment 222794
It might seem far fetched because of the time difference (and tattoo?) but I was reading what little there is on her FB page and it states that she’s been missing since 2011. Elsewhere has her missing since September 2012? I’m thinking maybe an automobile accident since she was last known to be driving her vehicle. I noticed what appears to be at least one of her front teeth that looks like a veneer.

I saw HA on the NamUs dashboard today and came to look for her case here. She didn't have one, so I just started one.
ID - Hillary Blair Akins, 41, Fernwood, 29 September 2012

@MadMcGoo If you look at Jane Doe's post-mortem photo, do you still think HA is a possibility? I'd like to discuss this with you further. I think I see a scar on JD's forehead? Do you see it? Can you see a matching one on any of HA's photos?

I saw HA on the NamUs dashboard today and came to look for her case here. She didn't have one, so I just started one.
ID - Hillary Blair Akins, 41, Fernwood, 29 September 2012

@MadMcGoo If you look at Jane Doe's post-mortem photo, do you still think HA is a possibility? I'd like to discuss this with you further. I think I see a scar on JD's forehead? Do you see it? Can you see a matching one on any of HA's photos?
I am actually having trouble logging into NamUs (scheduled maintenance??). I’ll keep checking back though and take another look at the postmortem and let you know.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back