Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.krem.com/news/crime/neighbors-react-to-suspects-arrest-in-bo-kirk-murder-case/344404669

"Some of Hutto’s neighbors said they did not know him very well because he kept to himself. Neighbors did say, Hutto frequently had yard sales and may have lived with a woman.

Investigators said they were at Hutto’s home for hours, collecting evidence.

Hutto does not appear to have a criminal record in Idaho and neighbors said he only lived in the neighborhood for about eight months."

http://www.krem.com/news/crime/neighbors-react-to-suspects-arrest-in-bo-kirk-murder-case/344404669

"Some of Hutto’s neighbors said they did not know him very well because he kept to himself. Neighbors did say, Hutto frequently had yard sales and may have lived with a woman.

Investigators said they were at Hutto’s home for hours, collecting evidence.

Hutto does not appear to have a criminal record in Idaho and neighbors said he only lived in the neighborhood for about eight months."
I wonder why the poor quality of the picture...assume mugshot?!?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't know if this will have any bearing in this case, but there's a case in FL of a missing child, and the man arrested was an illegal, thus federal charges, and while we knew he had been arrested, couldn't find anything about his charges, etc, in FL. So maybe something like that. Maybe the other is Canadian, or some other country and not here legally? If it involves Federal land, moving a body across state lines, so many things can make it Federal versus state charges. If the body was transported through, on or federal property, then it's a Federal case.

This just sounds like a senseless murder of a man that neither suspect knew! I don't know about other ATM's, but at all the places I've gone to with my bank, you can only get $200 out at a time, and only $800 total in a day! No way I'm going to prison over $800!!! I enjoy my freedom too much! Shucks on Friday, I was trying to pay for a funeral on my debit card, the bank thought it was a fraud, froze my account, the funeral home kept telling me the card was declined, so I went to the bank, they said XXXXX amount had been taken out from the funeral home and cleared, while at the bank, the card service fraud people called me, and said the funeral home had tried to take money out too many times so it was flagged as fraud, and the bank would have to clear it. Well as I said, I was inside the bank already telling them. Went back to the funeral home, they wouldn't accept the bank's statement that they had been paid! So I called the bank, and the card company again, they insisted the funeral home send them a fax with my signature! Remember, I just left the bank with my bank card, my driver's liscense, and talked to them while at the bank and gave them the bank personnel's name. None of that mattered. I answered 5 security questions about my account, didn't matter. I left, and neither I nor the funeral home know if they are paid!

I wonder why the poor quality of the picture...assume mugshot?!?

The one in the yellow? The picture is sort of dim. I believe it's the mugshot from Friday night/Saturday morning.

The one in the yellow? The picture is sort of dim. I believe it's the mugshot from Friday night/Saturday morning.
After the m-f day crew leave?
It just seems really dark if needed to be used as a bolo if he should happen to escape.

We still have no identity of the second person ?

Are they just being drama queens ? an secret 23_29_13.gif

Maybe they're waiting for all of us to make that drumroll sound......an drumroll 2.gif

I suppose they'll let us know sooner or later......an not fair 23_11_62.gif

Maybe nobody was working the check-in desk at the jail, so he was forced to take a selfie.

Hopefully this morning we will learn the identify of the second individual charged.

Hutto 1.jpg
David Earl Hutto Age 44

I don't think he was an active member of the Dollar Shave Club.

I wasn't able to check in over the weekend, so I'm just reading the updates here Monday morning.

YAY!!!!

I had a feeling this case would be solved quickly.

Now, who is that second perp...and will there be more? I'm thinking there had to be someone with another car to meet them where Bo's vehicle was found on fire.

And, the body was found on federal land, making it a federal case? Good. Throw the book at these perps.

Thank you, WSers for all the updates and sleuthing.

jmo

Steelman you crack me up !

:silly:

I hadn't seen this video before http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?319910-ID-William-%93Bo%94-Kirk-41-Post-Falls-22-October-2016/page27

"The second suspect was arrested earlier in the day and is being held in federal custody on charges related to homicide. The second person's identity and arrest information has not yet been released."

The video however says both men were arrested at the BK, and they interview a lady witness who was there when it all happened. She mentions she heard "everybody get down" and a man with a long braid runs out of the BK, but not much else. It's heavily edited.

It's coming up 72 hours since the arrests, surely we should hear something soon?

Still no updates on the 2nd person? Isn't this kinda weird?

The feds will also take over jurisdiction when the suspect is a native american or the crime happened on a reservation.

I've got no proof that's the case, just throwing out another possible reason why these two ended up in different jails.

I'm still trying to make sense of the timeline. Bo leaves work at 7:05 p.m.--------first ATM robbery was at 8:30 p.m.

Bo was to possibly make a stop at a store for ice cream, and then on to home. He was expected to arrive by around 7:20 p.m.

What was taking place during the missing hour and a half ? Where were they ?

Still no updates on the 2nd person? Isn't this kinda weird?

Pretty weird yeah, especially considering that the public's safety was at risk until they were caught, This was a huge story locally. You would hope eventually when the second person's identity is revealed, that it will make more sense.............but don't count on it.

I am wondering, as well, whether there is a third person involved. Is it possible that a third person made a deal and that is how the
other two were arrested? Just wondering...

The feds will also take over jurisdiction when the suspect is a native american or the crime happened on a reservation.

I've got no proof that's the case, just throwing out another possible reason why these two ended up in different jails.

I'm still trying to make sense of the timeline. Bo leaves work at 7:05 p.m.--------first ATM robbery was at 8:30 p.m.

Bo was to possibly make a stop at a store for ice cream, and then on to home. He was expected to arrive by around 7:20 p.m.

What was taking place during the missing hour and a half ? Where were they ?

That's a million dollar question, Steelman !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran
Back