Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't the plan to empty his bank account needed to occur when BK was still alive? How else would they have gotten his pin number? I agree, it definitely makes more sense with the timeline. Just seems so brazen to attack a man in his own driveway. JMO

Just came across this article (dailymail, of all places), and there are two extremely important bits of info in the video near the bottom (not sure why I haven't seen this video yet, as I've been following KXLY quite closely)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ot-death-bank-account-road-rage-incident.html

According to the detectives cited in the video,

- Bo was, in fact, confronted and kidnapped in his own driveway

- It was not until after Bo was murdered that the suspects devised the plan to empty his bank account and torch his truck.

If these two bits of info are correct, then this tells me:

- Bo was unaware that he was being followed (supported by eyewitness claims previously mentioned)
- Bo's abduction must have taken place extremely fast, with one suspect immediately driving Bo's truck out of the neighborhood and one suspect driving their other vehicle used to follow Bo initially.
- Bo was killed and dumped in the shooting area before the suspects went to the ATMs, which makes for a more believable timeline of events.

Honestly, hearing about this and picturing this all taking place makes me sick to my stomach. Even if they can't up the charge to first-degree murder (which I still think they can do, even if this followed a road rage incident), they can surely additionally charge these two monsters with aggravated kidnapping, which is a charge that makes one eligible for capital punishment in Idaho.

EDIT:

Here's the original video from KXLY

http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idaho-news/road-rage-murder-suspect-held-on-2-million-bond/42320990

It's so hard for me to think this is not just an elaborate scheme by DH and the defense to show there was no premeditation in an attempt to avoid a 1st degree murder charge. BK does not appear that he would have easily and willingly gone along and since one of the suspects would've been driving their own vehicle, that would've left only one to deal with BK in his truck. Even if they had knocked him out prior to putting him in the truck in the driveway, what if he came to with only 1 suspect in the truck?

Wouldn't the plan to empty his bank account needed to occur when BK was still alive? How else would they have gotten his pin number? I agree, it definitely makes more sense with the timeline. Just seems so brazen to attack a man in his own driveway. JMO

Maybe Bo had his pin written down in his wallet and they found it after murdering him and decided to go empty his bank account? Maybe his pin was something easy to guess like his birthday and they had his ID so they knew his DOB? Maybe they had stood behind him in a checkout line and saw his pin when he entered it?

This article speaks to capital homicide:

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/idaho-law/idaho-capital-punishment-laws.html

" Definition of Capital Homicide

Murder committed by person guilty of a previous conviction of another murder; knowingly created great risk of death; committed for remuneration; especially heinous, atrocious or cruel; circumstances show utter disregard for human life; murder of 1st degree with specific intent to cause death; propensity to commit murder, i.e., a continuing threat to society; murder of former/present peace officer, judicial officer, executive officer, officer of the court, fireman, prosecuting attorney for reasons relating to the performance of their official duties; murder of witness in criminal or civil proceeding; murder committed during perpetration of arson, rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping or mayhem and defendant killed, intended to kill, or acted with reckless indifference to human life; murder while escaping or attempting to escape from a penal institution "

Dear kmwtal777,

I certainly agree that they should be charged with Capital Homicide. When I looked up the Idaho Statute I found the above. Sure looks like it applies to these monsters.

It's so hard for me to think this is not just an elaborate scheme by DH and the defense to show there was no premeditation in an attempt to avoid a 1st degree murder charge. BK does not appear that he would have easily and willingly gone along and since one of the suspects would've been driving their own vehicle, that would've left only one to deal with BK in his truck. Even if they had knocked him out prior to putting him in the truck in the driveway, what if he came to with only 1 suspect in the truck?

Yes I am in total agreement with you soanyway !

I also believe that this was premeditated. The act of choosing their victim was premeditated. I think, as you do, that this 'road rage incident' story has been
fabricated in order to avoid the 1st degree murder charge.

I hope and pray that further facts come to light to demonstrate that this was premeditated so that both of these monsters can be charged with 'capital homicide'.

Is it possible that this witness is JB trying to finger DH for a deal? Not sure how the media would have gotten the info, but JB would've had a front row seat to what was happening and could be playing innocent victim along for the ride? JMO
WRONG info: I can't remember but I think I read that the gun traded for the scooters wasn't the murder weapon. I will look for that info. Article says the gun was found not sure if it is the murder weapon. http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idaho-news/is-this-the-second-suspect-in-kirk-homicide/42334382

Yes, I think JB is looking or has made a deal. I think he is the source of all of the information police have. If his family had seen the abduction, I think the police would have been called and looking for his truck almost immediately.

All possible, I just can't help but relate to my own husband and he would not do any of them. Several years ago he took a master list of passwords (unbeknownst to me) when he traveled out of town for work and lost it (presumably left in the hotel). After my relentless 'barking' while changing the usernames and passwords of all our personal accounts, I think he learned his lesson. IMO, these likely weren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but given their desperation for money earlier in the day, they would've wanted to be sure the pin worked before killing BK. The driver had the pin written down, so conceivably BK was already gone, tied up in the backseat or maybe even held somewhere else with a 3rd suspect. Just speculating, but I'd be surprised if both suspects' stories matched.

Maybe Bo had his pin written down in his wallet and they found it after murdering him and decided to go empty his bank account? Maybe his pin was something easy to guess like his birthday and they had his ID so they knew his DOB? Maybe they had stood behind him in a checkout line and saw his pin when he entered it?

I am puzzled as to why a person driving a car would go after a big guy in a larger vehicle (a truck) not knowing whether he was carrying a gun.

I am really having a problem with the road rage 'story'.

Especially if that person in the car even advertised that he was having a sale because he needed money "for medication".

I am puzzled as to why a person driving a car would go after a big guy in a larger vehicle (a truck) not knowing whether he was carrying a gun.

I am really having a problem with the road rage 'story'.

Especially if that person in the car even advertised that he was having a sale because he needed money "for medication".

Agreed. The information being given to us all suggests a really brutal and excessive case of road rage, but common sense says that this is all just information being given by one or both suspects to avoid a capital homicide charge.

I just hope we learn the truth quickly.

Also, for what it's worth, I have become convinced that Hutto is the one seen in the ATM footage. The facial features look similar to me, especially the distinct bridge of his nose.

The eye color is the only puzzling thing, but I think that the lighting and poor quality on the ATM footage might make it appear that his eyes were lighter than they are.
Glad someone could see it as well as LE.

Please let the family know we have read many wonderful things about Bo. They will be in our thoughts here on Websleuths as we wait for justice to be served.
Thank You, for joining us here on websleuths....everyone heals differently from tragic events that happen in life. Sometimes just knowing that other people care help with the healing process.
I am sorta new so all I know as an insider you will be verified by a mod? ..anything you post you will not be required to have a msm link to back up your info. I hope that is correct and I am sure there is more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agreed. The information being given to us all suggests a really brutal and excessive case of road rage, but common sense says that this is all just information being given by one or both suspects to avoid a capital homicide charge.

I just hope we learn the truth quickly.
Maybe they are waiting for one or both of them to detox from meds to see what stories remain the same and what changes?
Imho

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I do think Bo was killed before the ATM. It just makes more sense with the timeline.

If someone threatened me with a gun, I would give up my PIN. I wouldn't try to pull a trick and give an incorrect PIN. In that situation, I would gladly give all my money in every account to a thief in exchange for the chance I could survive.

I don't think Bo needed to be alive for the thieves to access his account.

jmopinion

Sure is a lot of convictions with very little prison time. This guy has been given chance after chance after chance and yet never learned to abide by the law. Cases like this tick me off. If only the TRUE sentencing had reflected the convictions and NONE suspended, maybe he would have still been locked up!!

And I don't know the attraction to Idaho. My brother was a bail bondsman for years there. Lots of repeat offenders and clients from every single state! Still no idea the attraction. I don't know about the second perp, but wouldn't surprise me if they are related, or met in jail at some time, or had like criminal pasts. Who knows at this point.
It is just odd to me to move from SC to Northern Idaho out of the blue without any ties. Yeah he may have already known JB in prison. However I don't think JB lived outside of the state and from what I can tell is from CDA. Another idea is that they may have meet online. According to KHQ, JB liked to comment rude obnoxious things on their page along with others so I am thinking they had a lot of terribleness, for lack of a better word, in common :mad:.

Lots of new information in this news story:

http://m.kxly.com/news/murder-suspects-roommate-helping-investigators/42348468

- Reported that the reason the case is sealed is to protect identity of a minor who may have inadvertently supplied Hutto with the alleged murder weapon before this all took place, in exchange for two mopeds.

- Reported that Justin Booth is in federal custody and is giving "explicit details" as to how the incident happened, and is basically giving them everything they need to know on Hutto.

Still no reason given as to why Booth is in federal custody and not state custody.

Anything for ratings, hmm?

I only see one comment, a Mike.

The comments are on the Facebook post from KXLY linking to the story, my bad. I thought all the comments linked together.

Interestingly, as I'm searching for the Facebook post to link to, it appears to have been deleted.

EDIT: Above linked story still works, linking post was just deleted from Facebook. Possibly from all of the negative comments?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back