Ideas For TES Search Big Name Searcher!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i just put up info about TES searching for caylee anthony on the Woman of Faith message board. it reaches women of all faiths and is nationwide. they had one for orlando, fl so i put the message there about searchers being needed. i copied the update about the searches and also the little blurp about not letting personal feelings about how the anthony's have been acting to stop them from helping. i'll be happy if it reaches even one more person than you guys had before. if i lived near i would come to help but being in nc without a car.....sorry

What about the Shriners? They are big in Central Florida and have a large following. However, the only Shriner I knew well is deceased.

I have posted messages on a few of the media forums as well as a few places on Facebook.

Myspace has been a tool in this case we could use to our advantage

MANY celebrities have myspace pages--we could search for their name and leave them a message--either they or their managers etc would get the message and pass it on---we could give them our phone # and hope for a call.
Actually, most do not have anything but fan sites and are not directly connected to the artists.

WOAH! We need to SLOW down here a minute before we just start contacting ANYONE! This wasn't supposed to get out of hand here.

It was just to think tank on ideas first!! We need to make certain that TES would be on board with the idea we come up with and everything first!!!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!!!

Linda Landman-Gonzalez was named vice president of community relations and government affairs for the Orlando Magic in September 2007. Landman-Gonzalez serves in a senior leadership role overseeing community relations, government affairs, Latin affairs and the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation.
Landman-Gonzalez is currently involved in several local volunteer and leadership activities, including Work Force Florida, Orlando Ballet, Valencia Community College Foundation, Metropolitan YMCA, Hispanic Business Initiative Fund, Florida State Conference NAACP Corporate Advisory Board, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and Compact Program of Orange County.

http://www.nba.com/magic/community/Contact_Us.html

I don't know but I think Dr. Phil should have an intervention with Cindy and George. And Maury should really do the baby daddy paternity episode with Casey as his featured guest.

Honestly though I really feel this case is just so disheartening that people really do not want to even think about it any longer. The problem is, other women who have murdered their children ALWAYS end up cracking and breaking down - Casey shows nothing. NOTHING! It is so "in your face" her lack of caring or remorse that I really believe it just turns stomachs. I know for me, watching this case since the first day has effected me beyond what I thought it would. Your regular every day person is either going to be sick from this or furious or bunch of both. IMO John Walsh is the best bet for this task.

Has the National Guard searched?
No, of course not. The good news is that they will probably be in the area if Hurricane Hanna decides to head to Florida this week tho. (I don't think we can really count on them...do you? :rolleyes:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERIOUSLYSEARCHING!! BE SURE TO MAKE A WISH FOR YOURSELF - (BET I KNOW WHO..AHEM...WHAT IT MIGHT BE ABOUT! lol!!)

Love ya - you are a true inspiration on this board and deserve a wonderful birthday!!!

:HappyBday:

Awwww Thanks, Wishingtree!! My birthday isn't actually until tomorrow...but we can always celebrate early. Yes...I know what I am going to wish for!! :)

I know this might not be a great idea but I'm trying anything at this point. I'm looking at all the big companies in the area and sending them all an email asking them for help. I'm specifically asking them for their employees for the day, this could be their donation. Of course they would have the choice to pay them or not but at least "excuse them" for the day.

There are A LOT of call centers in FL and employees are held to a VERY strict policy of attendance at these kind of companies. For example, a lot of people that I work with really want to search and some have been on their day off. I have thought of calling out just one day this week so I can search but there is no way I could risk this in fear of being on the news and losing my job.

Bottom line, my company donates huge amounts of money to charities each year....they have the "manpower" to route calls to other locations as they do when there are hurricanes etc. There is NO reason why they can't do this---just alone I work with over a thousand people. There are other HUGE companies here in FL as well.

I'll keep everyone updated with any word.

What a WONDERFUL idea!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

(((SS))), I just wanted to thank you for all that you are doing for precious Caylee. How it is possible I don't know.....but I can feel your compassion and love for this child through my computer screen.

I haven't gotten far into this thread, but I just wanted to say I feel the love for this innocent baby girl in every post, from everyone here.

Somehow Caylee is working through each of us, knowing we are helping to bring her home.

Thank you to everyone that has helped search, sent in donations, sent up prayers and kept this precious, precious child in your heart.

Liza

I know there is no way that TES could get it done for this case, but I would love to see them do a promo that would show the sign up, the pep talk, pictures from an actual search. You get the idea.

WOAH! We need to SLOW down here a minute before we just start contacting ANYONE! This wasn't supposed to get out of hand here.

It was just to think tank on ideas first!! We need to make certain that TES would be on board with the idea we come up with and everything first!!!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!!!

All I did was post the request for volunteers to search.

Posted on craigslist as well.

My Hubby drives a Mini Cooper. I just checked the site and Sunshine Mini's in Orlando Florida have 2000 members!! I'll see if he'll ask them to search. Its not a bunch of roaring Harleys but its close enough.

I forgot to mention, anyone doing any type of memorial on the web or in print, especially if you are intenting to use it with TES, this forum, etc. must remember that most pictures on the web are copyright protected. You cannot grab them and use them anyway you want. Most artists will overlook personal use (non public - after all they probably would never find out) but using without artist's permission is against © law, even if it is for non profit purposes.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but what about Greta? She could do her show from here as well. She gained a lot of respect for Tim M. during the search for Natalee. I think they felt a friendship nurtured by working for the same cause. I bet if Tim asked her she would, as soon as she is through with that Republican thing.

what is that motorcycle org. that deals with kids like this. they were involved with the funeral for the two girls in ok. i thought someone said they were nationwide.

I sent Sheryl Ann Sawyer's letter to BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse), and asked them to help. I'm a member here locally, and thought they might respond to me. I haven't heard anything yet, but will let you know when/if I do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back