Ideas For TES Search Big Name Searcher!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mike Alstott is a huge name and he's done a gazillion things for the community. Mr. Gigi says this guy is gold when it comes to stuff like this. Everybody loves him. He even has a foundation http://www.mikealstottfamilyfoundation.org/

This guy is like a super hero--if there's anyone who can rally the troops--this guy can. Maybe he can even do a auto graph photo for every volunteer that signs up to search. He'd be my pick--he could even get other sports players to lend a hand.
http://www.buccaneers.com/team/playerdetail.aspx?player=Alstott,Mike,40

On a side note--Mr. Gigi is trying to rearrange some things with his schedule--but we're going to try to shoot an overnight Sat/Sun and bring about 2500 lbs of Ice in a refrigerated trailer. Hopefully, she'll be found but I'm gonna work on it just in case. I'm gonna pm Blink and SS on this too since they are probably all over the threads now and I'll never find them. LOL.

Bless every single on of you--you guys are awesome!!!!!

We have the biggest organization right in Orlando DISNEY WORLD (Universal, Magic Kingdom" etc., etc.)

Universal and Disney are actually two completely separate entities so you've really got two possibilities right there. Sea World is another big one.

Or any local professional sports figures/teams.

And, finally, Fraternities and Sororities and even off-season sports teams from campuses can mobilize quickly. A charitable activity followed by a kegger is a favorite thing to do. This would also be a group that could tolerate the challenges of the local "terrain" of the search.

Maybe contact local College/University Dean of Students offices. Have them put you in touch with Intra-Fraternal and PanHellenic Councils that govern campus frat & sorority activities. Have a "Colleges for Caylee" weekend.

And don't wet trout me for dumb ideas. I'm trying...

I don't think they're dumb ideas, I posted the same ones in the thread that got closed but it sort of got lost in the commotion! It's been a few years since I was at UCF, but they have a large and incredibly active Greek community. I think they'd be a great resource. I was also thinking about contacting the Criminal Justice Dept. at UCF since this obviously applies to what the kids would be studying. Maybe offer them extra credit for committing to a certain number of hours of searching??

Mike Alstott is a huge name and he's done a gazillion things for the community. Mr. Gigi says this guy is gold when it comes to stuff like this. Everybody loves him. He even has a foundation http://www.mikealstottfamilyfoundation.org/

This guy is like a super hero--if there's anyone who can rally the troops--this guy can. Maybe he can even do a auto graph photo for every volunteer that signs up to search. He'd be my pick--he could even get other sports players to lend a hand.
http://www.buccaneers.com/team/playerdetail.aspx?player=Alstott,Mike,40

On a side note--Mr. Gigi is trying to rearrange some things with his schedule--but we're going to try to shoot an overnight Sat/Sun and bring about 2500 lbs of Ice in a refrigerated trailer. Hopefully, she'll be found but I'm gonna work on it just in case. I'm gonna pm Blink and SS on this too since they are probably all over the threads now and I'll never find them. LOL.

Bless every single on of you--you guys are awesome!!!!!

I think you and mr. gigi are pretty awesome! :)

I don't think they're dumb ideas, I posted the same ones in the thread that got closed but it sort of got lost in the commotion! It's been a few years since I was at UCF, but they have a large and incredibly active Greek community. I think they'd be a great resource. I was also thinking about contacting the Criminal Justice Dept. at UCF since this obviously applies to what the kids would be studying. Maybe offer them extra credit for committing to a certain number of hours of searching??

That is a great idea about the CJ students. Great idea!

Eastside, that is an excellent idea!!!

I wouldn't want to even think about Hogans tho. Sorry.

Can't we find someone who is not surrounded in controversy here?

I like Tyra, but with her schedule etc., it may be doubtful we could land someone like that to come to a search for free.

Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill :eek: )

What about Larry the cable guy ? He's from Sanford .
Shaq & Tiger live in Windermere
John Travolta lives in the area too

What about military Vets ?

I guess if Tim isn't certain about staying...this whole idea is on hold. (sigh) I thought we had some excellent suggestions tho!

I guess if Tim isn't certain about staying...this whole idea is on hold. (sigh) I thought we had some excellent suggestions tho!

Is there any more word on this ?? I so hope he stays , Caylee needs him .

Another thing I thought of Power95.3 is THE hottest station in Orlando (younger crowd ) you might be able to convince Obie & Little Shawn to do a live on site broad cast with Tim . Or at the very least they would do a shout out for TES looking for volunteers.

http://power953.com/mornings

Doc & Grace K92 FM a morning country show in Orlando , they had Cindy on as a guest and I don't think they are paticularly fond of her. They might do the same http://k92fm.com/docmorning/index.html

NG would be the best bet. Yeah she is a little annoying but she went to Florida during the Duckett fiasco

I think you had a great idea! I have been thinking about getting more people involved too, but I was a little shy about trying to do so. You inspired me to email my school, UCF, to see if they might be able to help with the search. I, actually, contacted student involvement instead of the president's office or anything like that because the students are usually the ones that organize things.

Truly...I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what you are talking about. What exactly are you insinuating regarding "who the attorneys are," "who posted the reward money," etc. I don't see what that has anything to do with this thread, which is to try to round up more searchers.

Please explain.

I think that someone should email TM and let him know that IF he decides to stay and search, there are alot of good ideas of how to drum up more searchers and wait until then to know what to do.

Hopefully, if he DOES decide to leave, another group or organization will step in and continue the search. Unfortunately, not many have the equipment that he has, especially to do water searches, and there is a lot of water to search down there.

And sure doesn't help when NG and Granny treat him like crap on national television although he is spending his own time and money to search for somebody he doesn't even know

Truly...I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what you are talking about. What exactly are you insinuating regarding "who the attorneys are," "who posted the reward money," etc. I don't see what that has anything to do with this thread, which is to try to round up more searchers.

Please explain.

I think that someone should email TM and let him know that IF he decides to stay and search, there are alot of good ideas of how to drum up more searchers and wait until then to know what to do.

Hopefully, if he DOES decide to leave, another group or organization will step in and continue the search. Unfortunately, not many have the equipment that he has, especially to do water searches, and there is a lot of water to search down there.
Well, spydog, there were long detailed research threads on these very subjects which have since been deleted. But *somebody* posted a $225,000.00 reward for Caylee's safe return. Clue: The $200,000 came from an Orlando man who is being investigated for the fraudulent sale of a police station. The $25,000 came from an Orlando Telemarketing firm posing as a missing children's organization.

Look at Casey's 'First' Bond hearing to see both of her attorneys sitting at the defense table. Clue: The one who is not JB is the one to research.

Well, spydog, there were long detailed research threads on these very subjects which have since been deleted. But *somebody* posted a $225,000.00 reward for Caylee's safe return. Clue: The $200,000 came from an Orlando man who is being investigated for the fraudulent sale of a police station. The $25,000 came from an Orlando Telemarketing firm posing as a missing children's organization.

Look at Casey's 'First' Bond hearing to see both of her attorneys sitting at the defense table. Clue: The one who is not JB is the one to research.

I think I understand a little more about what you are saying now..
and I understand, but please, this wasn't intented to make anyone mad..it was posted with the best of intentions.

I have tried racking my brain to find someone who people would listen to..This has nothing to do with celebrity money, this only has to do with a voice.
Tim Millers team is in the massive heat in Orlando looking for this child and he does not have much help. If one large name person would make one statement regarding where people can go to help search, and it only turns out 10 more people than what turned up today, then that is 10 more people who could possibly help bring this child to rest..
People are emailing others, asking for volunteers in searching..I have sent out many today myself because I cannot be there..Tim needs searchers..Caylee needs to be brought to peace, and I don't care how the searchers get there, don't care whose voice brought them, and really don't care if there is ton of media brought in for one person who is willing to move every rock, Tim needs help!
I am saddened by your post..This thread was not intended to use and abuse anyone's celebrity..It was intended only to get more searchers out there, and to find a voice for Caylee!

With all do respect, just ignore Truly. I think it was a good idea. I understood that it wasn't about money or anything superficial. We know that there were only around 100 people out there looking and something should be done about it. Basically, what you are doing is trying to find a spokesperson for little Caylee. This baby does not have a voice to say "come find me". She needs one so that more people will come out and look for her.

I live about 13 miles from the Anthony's house. I have had no real intention to go search because of the people that they show on tv searching for her. I know this sounds bad. I am not talking about Equu Search, I am talking about the volunteers. I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings but I want to be completely honest. I, along with other locals, don't want to be associated with these mobs of protesters and searchers because they look scary. During the protest, they sounded possibly mentally handicapped and psychotic. Whether or not these people are the same ones participating in the search is irrelevant because they are the ones that society is associating the case with. I only say all of this because I wanted to tell you that I wanted to volunteer for the search until I saw these people. If there was a spokesperson or group fronting the search that did not look crazy, then I'd be out there. I know that sounds superficial, but I had to have a moment of truth.

Like I said before, you guys inspired me to contact my University, here in FL, so they will get involved. We are a school with over 40,000 students. If only 1/4 of the school showed up, then we would be able to cover more ground. Plus, our school might cause more people to join in on the search.

With all do respect, just ignore Truly. I think it was a good idea. I understood that it wasn't about money or anything superficial. We know that there were only around 100 people out there looking and something should be done about it. Basically, what you are doing is trying to find a spokesperson for little Caylee. This baby does not have a voice to say "come find me". She needs one so that more people will come out and look for her.

I live about 13 miles from the Anthony's house. I have had no real intention to go search because of the people that they show on tv searching for her. I know this sounds bad. I am not talking about Equu Search, I am talking about the volunteers. I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings but I want to be completely honest. I, along with other locals, don't want to be associated with these mobs of protesters and searchers because they look scary. During the protest, they sounded possibly mentally handicapped and psychotic. Whether or not these people are the same ones participating in the search is irrelevant because they are the ones that society is associating the case with. I only say all of this because I wanted to tell you that I wanted to volunteer for the search until I saw these people. If there was a spokesperson or group fronting the search that did not look crazy, then I'd be out there. I know that sounds superficial, but I had to have a moment of truth.

You will not go out and search because you don't want to be associated with these "types" of people? Are you kidding me? You know, there were more than a handful of WS's out there searching including me. Do you think that people are rallying around in a mob searching for a missing child??

Please don't let the "appearances" of people turn you off from searching for an innocent child who never had a chance.

LOL. With all due respect, how does one graduate from a University without learning how to spell? J/K. LOL.

The Anthony family has a spokesperson; Larry Garrison. Google his name and see who he works for.

I just dropped in for a minute and saw that people who have nothing to do with this case were being identified by FIRST AND LAST NAMES...while those who have prominently inserted themselves into this story may only be referred to by their initials. Go Figure.

Goodnight.:blowkiss:

Goodnight.

Haha, you got me there. I used the wrong word. I haven't had any sleep because I am trying to study Digital Forensics and keep up with this thread. Oh well...

True, the Anthony family has Larry Garrison. Wasn't he on NG earlier tonight backing the "Caylee is alive" theory? I believe the point I was making is this: Caylee is probably deceased and someone needs to find her body. As of now, I have yet to see a good spokesperson that is encouraging people to search for a possible corpse.

As for inserting first and last names of persons mentioned on this thread, I thought they were all public figures. Celebrities are always under scrutiny because they are public figures. I would think that dropping their names would be allowed. Whatever, I could be wrong. I haven't been a member here for very long, so I wouldn't know. If it bothers you so much, then why not report it to the mods?

By the way, I remember reading a thread about the whole "money trail" conspiracy. Did it really disappear? If so, then why not make another?

Is there any more word on this ?? I so hope he stays , Caylee needs him .

Another thing I thought of Power95.3 is THE hottest station in Orlando (younger crowd ) you might be able to convince Obie & Little Shawn to do a live on site broad cast with Tim . Or at the very least they would do a shout out for TES looking for volunteers.
http://power953.com/mornings

Doc & Grace K92 FM a morning country show in Orlando , they had Cindy on as a guest and I don't think they are paticularly fond of her. They might do the same http://k92fm.com/docmorning/index.html

Great idea - am waiting to see today though where this thing is headed. Didn't seem like Tim was going to hang around much longer from the way he was talking on NG. Poor guy, I totally understand his frustration with this case. Hang in there Tim, we're still with ya!

IF Tim stays, I'd go first with the colleges in the area:

Rollins College

UCF

Stetson University

Seminole Community College

Valencial Community College

Daytona State College

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

I'm sure there are more - those are just the ones I'm remembering right off, and some like Rollins - and I think Stetson - require students to participate in community activities which should be a plus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back