DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checkin' email before signin' off...had this:

[SIZE=-1]Heisner, Jodie JLHEISNER@abc15.com [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:49 PM [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To: Christine <christine2448@websleuths.com>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Christine-[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]​

Thanks to you and all of the websluths for all of your hard work on this case. How amazing that MJD finally has a name... beautiful Tawni.

Here at ABC15 we are working hard to get the rest of the details together to tell this story the way it needs to be told. By giving it time and really showcasing it. We now have some more interviews to get in order to tell the rest of this story.

I will be sure to send you all a link as soon as it airs. You will be able to watch the story online.
My heart goes out to the family.

Jodie Heisner

Special Projects Producer

ABC 15 KNXV-TV

[/SIZE]

ahh hem, believe09 who at 9pm rec'd my email and a 'please help'....she has not stopped...worked tirelessly w/family, LE, ME.....thank you....for pulling together all the work put forth...in 24 hours YOU pulled it all together and guided family,ME..dentist (lol)....believe09...YOU ROCK! TY TY TY TY TY TY TY!

To all involved in finding the identification of Tawni, God Bless you all. It's through your hard work and dedication that makes me proud to be a member here.

Lovely child,

May those who love you find peace and know that you truly safe now.

God Bless you Tawni and may you Rest in Peace.

To her family, please know one thing.. It is my mission now to make sure her name NEVER is forgotten and I will do whatever I can in order to make sure that spirit lives forever. Your daughter was a beautiful girl and from what I was informed, was such a bright star that had her light dimmed tragically far, far too soon. May those two pay in karma tenfold and please know that my mission is to make sure Tawni's memory lives on.

I am so overwhelmed right now...

...sadness for Tawni's family, for finding their sister, daughter and niece this way.

...relief that she can be laid to rest by her loving family, with her name and honor.

...pride in the hard work all you websleuthers did to find out who MJD is. You all worked so hard, and I am proud to call you fellow websleuthers!

To Christine2448, Believe 09, and all the other members who worked so hard on this case,

Your dedication and hard work on this case is beyond anything I have ever seen on a forum before. To say I am proud of you all doesn't even come close to the feeling I have in my heart.

You must be having all kinds of mixed emotions. I pray that you will soon be able to think of Tawni and her family with joy in your heart that you directly are responsible for Tawni going home and her loved ones finally getting the answers they prayed for.

I wish I could hold each and every one of you and tell you how much I appreciate and how amazing you are.

This is what Websleuths is about. This is what is important.

Thank you again. May you find peace in the knowledge that although it is so tragic that Tawni is no longer with us you brought such relief to a loving family.

Love,
Tricia

Christine, Believe and the rest: thank you for making a difference... for helping in giving this family their loved one back to them. Yalls hard work and compassion to help keep attention on this young girls face and case, is beyond admirable.

Tawni's family: I wish you much peace and healing, as you move forward and bring her home. Blessings to all...

Tawni you are just beautiful. So glad the great ws ppl who helped you get home to your family never gave up.. rest in peace beautiful young lady..

Great job everyone who worked to bring this angel home..

I am in awe of all of you that worked so hard to find the identity of this young lady! GB all of you!
This will bring fresh grief to the family but will enable them to FINALLY know what happened to their loved one. I do hope it gives them some closure and peace. Tawni has been flying with the angels for some time now and it is finally known.
May God Bless and keep the Mazzone family.

Blessings to all of you who helped in identifying Tawni. What a self-less gift you all gave, in helping to bring Tawni home to her loved ones. I hope and pray that Tawni will now be able to rest in peace. My heart goes out to all who know and love Tawni, for the loss they have suffered. And, to you dear websleuthers, who are undoubtedly experiencing a bittersweet victory!

To all who aided in Tawni being identified --- You ROCK! :blowkiss:

What wonderful news! Websleuths is truly a wonderful place with some of the most wonderful people I have ever had the honor to be associated with. Great job everyone!!! Now, we have to keep working for Princess Blue and Jock and Jane Doe, among so many others. Tawni's family is in my prayers. :blowkiss:

"Do Not Stand and Weep" by Anonymous
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that swiftly blow.
I am the diamond glint on newly fallen snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the soft and gentle autumn rain.
When you wake from sleep in the early morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.

I will ALWAYS remember Tawni. R.I.P.

I e-mailed the forensic artist we spoke with about a year ago and included a picture of Tawni. Happy to see her have her identity back. Prayers for her family and friends. Will let you know if she replies.
Forensic artist had just received the information from authorities, but thanked us for thinking of her. =)

You guys are making emotions swirl inside of me like a mighty strong wind. I can't begin to express the love and adoration I feel for you. This is what makes WS different and sets us apart. The people. May we continue to grow in unity, be prosperous and bear much fruit with our labors of love.

This beautiful girl takes my breath away. She will be forever adopted by this site, her name shall never pass away. Greatness will follow her throughout times as a beloved child and daughter of so many, especially her loving family at home.

Tricia your words mean so much to others here. Thank you for giving a place to have accomplished this together, and safety for all it's members to dwell in peace. In my eyes, you have done a great thing for many.

bettybeep20244.gif

This is what it is all about....you are all amazing people for seeing this through to the end. I'm sure many of you made sacrifices with your time and resources to make this happen - the world needs more people like all of you!

Not enough is being done to identify the hundreds of thousands of remains currently in the ME's offices across the country...although this is probably not the ending Tawni's family wished for, at least they do have some answers.

Her picture speaks a thousand words...beautiful...strong...sweet....it's a tragedy that she never got the chance to live her life.

Was Tawni ever reported as a missing or runaway child? Was she ever on any website that had info on her?

Tawni_2.jpg

Tawni Lee Mazzone

Just wanted to show her picture (again) with her name on this page.

My hat is off to all of you WS'ers who carried this to conclusion. Amazing yet it's the kind of determination and devotion we see so often here on this forum. I'm proud to be a member here.

Sincerest condolences to Tawni's family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr