Identity Theft ...Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry if this has been discussed before--

I'm wondering how Casey got that info about the Zenaida who looked at a unit at Sawgrass? It's too much of a coincidence to not be related. Is she involved with someone in stealing identities?

Maybe the garbage in the trunk was from a "dumpster dive" in which she was looking for personal information?

Sorry if this has been discussed before--

I'm wondering how Casey got that info about the Zenaida who looked at a unit at Sawgrass? It's too much of a coincidence to not be related. Is she involved with someone in stealing identities?

I've been speculating that ID theft was the "huge issue" that got Kio terminated from Universal in April. Kio ran into Casey @ Wal-Mart and they got to talking about it...led to Casey getting a little tutorial.

I haven't seen the timing on the fraudulent "Williams" cc charges yet, but, if they were used to buy PR tix before 7/2 they must've been in-hand at least by sometime in June, giviing a late-April-to-early-May fraudulent application just about enough time to get processed and get the card in the mail to Casey.

I noticed when I was reading the 400 page documents that Cindy is listed in most of the incident reports as being a 27 year old black female, 5'3", 112#, black hair and brown eyes. Maybe this is the reason of her concern about her identity.

There is another Cindy Anthony in jail in orange county right now. I looked at her jail picture She fits that general description. I think when the clerk brought up CA info to print out reports they may have pushed the wrong button. I also notice that there was a CA who was evicted from an apartment which I think is this other person. It is interesting that there is two right in Orlando... maybe Casey sold her mother identy to this women? Hey at this point one never knows.

Who in their right mind would want to steal Cindy's identity? They have nothing but ruined credit (from KC), no jobs and a mortgage. People that steal identities want to steal from someone who has good credit & money in the bank. She needs to put that pipe down.

well, the reality is, that the person at the court office did a very sloppy job trying to 'black out' the sensitive info. Anyone's ss# that can be seen in those docs has some serious legal/financial issues (likely) coming. There's not a doubt in my mind that some nut job has used/will use that information for whatever. If my private info was on those docs, I'd be making a very nasty visit to the court clerks office.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back