Identity Theft ...Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who didn't see that coming ? How many more people from those documents are going to have problems? The state is going to have their hands full dealing with this... I'm sure

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7345035&version=1&locale=EN-US

JUst more drama from the drama queen imo. I am a drama queen as is my daughter and my granddaughter, but this woman takes the cake.

Here's a thought. Perhaps she was doing this to bog down the AG's office so that they can't work on Casey's case? Who would WANT those identities? Some idiot? jmo

Hey, Cindy Why aren't you in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico looking for your precious granddaughter? Not as important as filing a false claim of identity theft, I guess.

I COULD see someone doing this. There are a lot of people out there who are PO'd at Cindy. You don't think that just ONE of them would try to cause harm to her with her SSN in hand? It really wouldn't surprise me.

It's not very surprising at all, honestly.

WHY CANT CASEY JUST TELL US WHAT HAPPENED, Put all this to rest. Shes gonna be serving time anyway in the big house for fraud charges and lying. Atleast 7 years or more.

Could this complaint from Cindy be to cover up the identity theft that Casey did against them. Look at her new charges. Maybe Cindy is covering for those too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanjett
I think this case has taken disturbing turns....by the public. She is a victim guys. How can we say with uncertainty HOW WE WOULD REACT. I am speaking from a bit of experience. What we would think we would do in that moment and what we do are two different things. This little girl is precious to her. When she does not get to hold on to the hope she is alive, she is going to be shattered. Come on guys. Compassion :( Identify theft was insult to injury. She made a trip down there she did not state she was pulling back her resources from searching for Caylee.

WHAT resources? She hasn't spent one minute looking for Caylee. She just tells everyone else to get off their azzes to look for her. I am looking for her - everytime I get in my car, but I haven't found her. Plenty of people have literally been beating the bushes to look for Caylee - what has Cindy done - insult everyone. jmo

Could this complaint from Cindy be to cover up the identity theft that Casey did against them. Look at her new charges. Maybe Cindy is covering for those too.

I've had that very thought too. Cindy may be muddying the waters (again). I remember the first of Cindys 911 calls where she wanted to press charges and "bring Casey in for stealing "a lot of money".

She wants her tips followed up on. It is kind of odd how they never did follow up on the tips. "oh no video from the plane" scratch head....okay guess it was a false lead.
IF you read the 400 page document of teh police, the police did follow up on that lead and it went where all the others went - nowhere. There was one child on that plane and it was a 9 year old boy. At best, Caylee could not pass for a 9-year old boy. Cindy didn't check up on anything - she just *advertiser censored* hoiw no one else does. jmo

According to CINDY they never follow up on the tips....
Cindy knows nothing. She does NOT KNOW if they have followed up on tips or not. She CLAIMS they haven't. She KNOWS NOTHING. Also the tips have to be credible. Coming from Cindy, they are NOT credible. Credible tips come to LE, not grandparents. The Peterson family tried this tactic - they set up a tip line and turned exactly 0 ZERO tips over to the police.

I would be upset if it felt like they were not listening to me. If my gut was telling me they were going in the wrong direction I would be upset. I would feel like they were gambling with my childs well being by not listening. Thank you for being so respectful of my feelings.

This is true!
It is not documented either that any follow up was made. Yet we see follow ups to her employment records and other peices of evidence.

Wrong. In the 400 pages is the follow up they did to the airport tip

She might be right. Casey has used their credit cards etc. But Casey has been charged already, so what's the point to complain afterwards.
Cindy cannot deal with her troubled daughter, instead she is blaiming everybody else. Now she claimes Caylee is in Puerto Rico or Mexico. HUH.

ANTHONY, C M Charges
Case Sequence: 157
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Case Sequence: 158
#Bond Amount: 150.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 159
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
Case Sequence: 160
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Case Sequence: 161
#Bond Amount: 150.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 162
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
Case Sequence: 855
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507
Case Sequence: 856
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc Power Number Fcs10315199
Case Sequence: 857
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs10315200

Data was last updated on 9/3/2008 1:37:35 PM

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08042346&ID=8802335445065

Cindy Continues once again to deter the news from the facts that her daughter is responsible for the death of her granddaughter. And who would want to steal the Anthonys identity? They have BAD CREDIT according to records! I'm not laughing, I am serious when I say this whole family needs a pysch therapist NOW.

Guess we know why Cindy was at the general attorney's office today, huh? She was bringing charges against Casey for Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information. RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT! She's trying to find a way to get Casey out of this one too.

Cindy, hon, trust me. Nobody wants to be you.

And all of the sudden more and more "theories" that have been dicussed here end up in the media....odd isn't it.

I think there's a rotation of Cindy, maybe a Garrison employee (I notice a lot late at night probably coming from Pacific Time), and LP staff. They're not even clever about hiding their identities, really. I just laugh them off. :boohoo:

At this rate CA will be in jail on State and Federal economic crime charges for the rest of her life. Keep it comin', LE. :)

Sorry, I meant JB staff. Leonard is ok in my book.

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but on the 400 pg documents released, even though SS#'s were blacked out with a marker, i could still read them very well.

Is it possible that the credit card companies required Cindy to make a report as a condition of investigating the misuse of her credit cards by Casey? It might be something she had to do in order to have the charges removed from her account.

Is it possible that the credit card companies required Cindy to make a report as a condition of investigating the misuse of her credit cards by Casey? It might be something she had to do in order to have the charges removed from her account.

You have a point there. Wouldn't that be wonderful if that were the case. Casey is certainly not going to see Mad Mad Mom tomorrow morning for visitation when she learns of this. How dare she!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back