If GA hadn't.............

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bet CA did send him to "work". I bet destroying evidence is hard "work".

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/huzienga july16.pdf

Salem. ITA.
From the AH interview on 7-16-2008: page 18
"She said that Casey was in a lot of trouble, that she might go to jail if she doesn't find her and that she hasn't seen Caylee in a month...."

This was after the A's had gotten the car and found AH's number. CA drove to the Florida Mall to pick AH up- then went to TL's apartment. CA had a good idea that KC had done something to warrant jail time... imo

I'm online with your thinking here. Another thing that has bothered me in this timeframe, when AH delivered CA to AL's apt (KC's hideout) why didn't CA ask AL and his roomate if they had seen Caylee rather than make a snide remark about what a money-hungry criminal KC was? What exactly was CA's priority in that apartment?

Think about it, it's nighttime, KC is lounging at her boyfriend's place - why wouldn't CA think Caylee may be somewhere in that apartment? How could she leave without searching the place for Caylee - or any of Caylee's things - knowing KC could be lying to her about where Caylee was? When CA told KC to leave, according to AL, CA told KC to get HER things. What about Caylee's things??

Something doesn't sit right about that.

I'm online with your thinking here. Another thing that has bothered me in this timeframe, when AH delivered CA to AL's apt (KC's hideout) why didn't CA ask AL and his roomate if they had seen Caylee rather than make a snide remark about what a money-hungry criminal KC was? What exactly was CA's priority in that apartment?

Think about it, it's nighttime, KC is lounging at her boyfriend's place - why wouldn't CA think Caylee may be somewhere in that apartment? How could she leave without searching the place for Caylee - or any of Caylee's things - knowing KC could be lying to her about where Caylee was? When CA told KC to leave, according to AL, CA told KC to get HER things. What about Caylee's things??

Something doesn't sit right about that.

Something sits VERY wrong.
Further into the interview, per AH, CA is demanding that KC take her to see Caylee. KC keeps insisting Caylee is fine, she's good and with the nanny. CA tells KC- you are taking me to see Caylee now. I have to see her and I have to make sure she's okay.

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/huzienga july16.pdf page 19, 20

These statements made to KC in front of AH will be hard to explain away. imo

I am not either...........He was gone but where he was is yet to be seen.
I'm with both of you. I don't think GA expected the 911 calls. What father could leave during this unbelievable moment of family crisis? When I imagine pulling in and hearing "we lost her, we lost her" with my wife hysterical and my daughter claiming that the nanny took the baby a month ago and the police show up.......I just can't believe that grandpa just goes on back to work...He went somewhere and I would guess it was important.
If I were a brain surgeon and my patient was on the table waiting - I'm sorry, I would have to cancel if this happened at my house.:twocents:

Respectfully, you're former LE, you smell decomp, what your experience tells you is HUMAN DECOMP, you see a stain, you know your grandbaby is missing, and you go to your job and leave your family in what must be the most horrible situation possible? Job or no job, first day or no first day, I say there's something very wrong with this scenario.

Something definately wrong. From what I remember, he didn't even call Cindy from work to see what was going on and didn't answer Cindy's phone calls to him. Instead, he called Lee to tell him to go over to the house to see after Cindy. It looks like he purposefully removed himself from the situation. His not calling the police at the tow yard when he smelled the decomposition odor in the car and saw the large stain is a huge "WTF is the matter with you"? In his interviews with LE and the FBI, I can remember him saying a few times "I want to be honest with you". Is he???

Something stinks about how/why Lee got to the house that night..GA previously said to LE he called Lee & told him to go over to the house ASAP because he couldn't leave work & Cindy was upset..He then gave the FBI a very different story..Can't remember exactly what it was right now but it was NOT that for sure.

GA also said that "stench" went right through the house (& knew it would) so what's the real reason they chose to shut the car up INSIDE the garage?

GA's reaction every time the FBI got close to calling it a "dead Caylee" in the trunk proved to me he's truly devastated at that thought whether he helped destroy/hide evidence or not..CA, OTH, has shown me NOTHING like that under the same circumstances..Her doing the scratch/scratch looks more like a nervous reaction then devastation to me.

If you read the PREVIOUS POST, it was mentioned I do not believe he went to work..........................

It's a snap to PROVE if he really did go to work that night so why risk telling such an important LIE? Makes no sense at all to me but not much about this case does.

Respectfully, you're former LE, you smell decomp, what your experience tells you is HUMAN DECOMP, you see a stain, you know your grandbaby is missing, and you go to your job and leave your family in what must be the most horrible situation possible? Job or no job, first day or no first day, I say there's something very wrong with this scenario.

This is how this family has operated for quite some time, even before Caylee went missing. It is all about denial, avoidance, and taking the easy way out.
Like FBI guy said, if you are trying to apply your way of thinking to this, it is not looking at it objectively.

1. Casey's pregnancy. She WAS showing, apparently for a while. When 'confronted', she claimed bloating and female problems, also virginity. G&C didn't pursue it until extended family made them out to be fools.

2. Casey's stealing:
So much to mention here, the credit cards, parent's bank accounts, Caylee's bank account, Caylee's piggy bank, etc., the bottom line is they took NO action to stop her, he!!, George just keeps putting money in Caylee's account and piggy bank even though he knows Casey is stealing it. Casey makes a fake deposit, gets caught, gives some bs story about being robbed at gunpoint, George starts to question, Cindy says she'll take care of it, and ol Georgie boy says okie dokie. They also continue to give her money when she asks for it. She steals the gas from them time after time, they just keep filling the gas cans.

3. Casey's fake job. Though there is plenty of evidence over the last few years Casey has no gainful employment, like lack of funds, no fixed hours, no hooking up at work, etc., they choose to play along.

Now all of you out there, if you had a daughter behaving this way, would this be your reactions? My child would get to steal off my credit card one time, period. My child would pay back all charges made without my permission within a certain amount of time, period. My child would be dressed down, explained to this is unacceptable behavior, and if my child did this again, I would press charges and be visiting my child in jail, period. I know, cause I lived this, and this is what happened, except my child learned after time one, and didn't end up going to jail. I follow through on the consequences I lay down to my children, and it is unpleasant, and downright ugly at times, there were times I cried at night because I felt like my kids hated me for disciplining them, but it still had to be done.
George going off to work after finding that car with a decomp smell he recognized was so he wouldn't have to deal with it. He has programmed his brain to believe as long as he ignores the problem, there is no problem. From everything I have seen about this family's dynamics, this is simple par for course. I don't think it would have made any difference if he had skipped work, Cindy would have told him she would take care of it, and he would have just sat around on the fringes, just like he always does.
If you are going to have children, IMO, you need to step up and take the responsibility of being a parent, and it is not always sunshine and roses.
Lanie

It makes a little more sense that George would go to work when Cindy told him to if you also add into the equation his heavy guilt for their dire financial condition. I'm sure there were many many heavy recriminations from Cindy (understandably!) Now, he's finally gotten a job with a big pay increase, and when Cindy indicates it's more important to her that he get to work than stay home with her... He doesn't have much room to object.

."....Was KC not that concerned, because she isn't the one who caused Caylee's death? I just can't figure it out. JMO."
:confused: I constantly go back to that thought based on her reactions. I really do wonder if Caylee was under the care of SOMEONE" else when something happened. Could there have been a mix up on who had Caylee or was responsible for Caylee on the night of the 15th/morning of 16th? Could she have left her phone at A's along with Caylee that night - maybe went to Lee's after the angry fight. GA and CA didn't know that Casey wasnt' there locked in bedroom with Caylee. Caylee gets up in AM and get's out in the back yard? George did say in the interview that Caylee would wake him up at 7am tapping on his forehead "JoJo go swim".????
I THINK I'M LOSING IT NOW!!!

This is how this family has operated for quite some time, even before Caylee went missing. It is all about denial, avoidance, and taking the easy way out.
Like FBI guy said, if you are trying to apply your way of thinking to this, it is not looking at it objectively.

1. Casey's pregnancy. She WAS showing, apparently for a while. When 'confronted', she claimed bloating and female problems, also virginity. G&C didn't pursue it until extended family made them out to be fools.

2. Casey's stealing:
So much to mention here, the credit cards, parent's bank accounts, Caylee's bank account, Caylee's piggy bank, etc., the bottom line is they took NO action to stop her, he!!, George just keeps putting money in Caylee's account and piggy bank even though he knows Casey is stealing it. Casey makes a fake deposit, gets caught, gives some bs story about being robbed at gunpoint, George starts to question, Cindy says she'll take care of it, and ol Georgie boy says okie dokie. They also continue to give her money when she asks for it. She steals the gas from them time after time, they just keep filling the gas cans.

3. Casey's fake job. Though there is plenty of evidence over the last few years Casey has no gainful employment, like lack of funds, no fixed hours, no hooking up at work, etc., they choose to play along.

Now all of you out there, if you had a daughter behaving this way, would this be your reactions? My child would get to steal off my credit card one time, period. My child would pay back all charges made without my permission within a certain amount of time, period. My child would be dressed down, explained to this is unacceptable behavior, and if my child did this again, I would press charges and be visiting my child in jail, period. I know, cause I lived this, and this is what happened, except my child learned after time one, and didn't end up going to jail. I follow through on the consequences I lay down to my children, and it is unpleasant, and downright ugly at times, there were times I cried at night because I felt like my kids hated me for disciplining them, but it still had to be done.
George going off to work after finding that car with a decomp smell he recognized was so he wouldn't have to deal with it. He has programmed his brain to believe as long as he ignores the problem, there is no problem. From everything I have seen about this family's dynamics, this is simple par for course. I don't think it would have made any difference if he had skipped work, Cindy would have told him she would take care of it, and he would have just sat around on the fringes, just like he always does.
If you are going to have children, IMO, you need to step up and take the responsibility of being a parent, and it is not always sunshine and roses.
Lanie

What I don't understand is how it benefitted Cindy to let Casey grow up like this. Cindy is no pushover, she's a steam roller. For her to let Casey's inexecuseable behavior go on and on, there had to be some sort of psychological benefit to her, Cindy. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm more interested in Cindy's psychological make-up than Casey's. Cindy's the architect of her family's current situation. IMHO

I think no matter how it went down it doesn't really sound like CA ever treated GA like a husband. She always seem to tell GA to go away and she would handle it whatever the situation. Unfortunately, CA has found herself in a big pile of you know what and she can't tell GA to go away and do something. I am really interested to see KC's mental report to see if she is a sociopath. If she is it wouldn't have made much difference how they raised KC or who it was that handled the situation that nite. I think until KC hits the wall and realizes that she is going to jail she isn't going to tell anyone what happened.

And then, oh, the stories we will hear! LOL

What I don't understand is how it benefitted Cindy to let Casey grow up like this. Cindy is no pushover, she's a steam roller. For her to let Casey's inexecuseable behavior go on and on, there had to be some sort of psychological benefit to her, Cindy. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm more interested in Cindy's psychological make-up than Casey's. Cindy's the architect of her family's current situation. IMHO

I agree. I can't see CA not making sure at tax time that she doesn't have KC's W2 forms. Also, if KC was willing for forge a deposit slip, she could have forged a W2 form. I wonder if the OCSD/FBI has checked with the IRS to see what was filed for taxes...maybe more charges.

I agree. I can't see CA not making sure at tax time that she doesn't have KC's W2 forms. Also, if KC was willing for forge a deposit slip, she could have forged a W2 form. I wonder if the OCSD/FBI has checked with the IRS to see what was filed for taxes...maybe more charges.

Yes, maybe more charges for both KC and her parents. Who was claiming Caylee on their taxes? And did the A's claim KC as a dependent as well?

No things wouldnt be different, Cindy controls everyone. But if George and Cindy would have yelled screamed and told Casey to tell the truth or else, instead of babying her and enabling her, then maybe we would know what REALLY happened to Caylee by now. They both had ample time to do so since that day when they found Casey.

The one thing I can't understand is why didn't the Tow Yard manager call LE? The car sat there for 2 weeks, stinking like human decomp. I would have thought the Tow Yard manger would have called LE before he allowed the car to be moved, in case someone tried to blame foul play on his business.

Can you imagine the direction this case would have gone, had the tow yard manager called LE when the car first arrived?

I also have a hard time believing GA actually went to work that evening.

2. Casey's stealing:

Lanie

Ditto hun.....you said it!!!!!
But then again you and I are responsible mothers.
How can that play out in the A's house when their household is being run by CA a sociopath herself. We all know this of KC....but heck it's obvious that CA is as well.

What do you want to bet that Cindy and/or George claimed Caylee as a dependent on their taxes? It would be so interesting to see their tax returns for 2005, 2006, 2007, and then when filed, 2008!

Would've, should've, could've gets us no where. Didn't happen. BUT... let me add my two cents: I think if the 911 call would have been made from the tow yard, things would be different. Why did they not call from the tow yard? At that point in time, both KC and Caylee were missing. As a parent, I would have been freaking out to come upon my daughter's car, smell decomp and NOT know where either of them were.

I believe CA & GA knew KC was capable of such horrid behavior and they could not call 911 before they had scoped out what was going on. They immediately reverted to "damage control."

Again, just my opinion,

Salem

Salem I wanted to say ITA. I had a full page post explaining why I agree and realized I was rambling. So I tried to put it out there again without all the rambling.

This is what keeps picking at my brain.

GA gets a notice that is car is sitting in a tow yard. This is the car his daughter has been using as her own for some time and he's constantly at her to keep it up and running. She is notorious for running out of gas and not having any money even though she says she out there working every day. Cindy is going to have a nuclear melt down when she finds out that not only it is going to cost a bundle to get the car out but due to circumstances with the tow yard the fees are practically doubling before George's eyes.

So Cindy get's there and begins negotiating the fee for releasing the car, and George walks up to his out-of-control daughters car and is hit in the face with the smell of human decomp. The smell is so bad that he has to keep his hand over his mouth and nose to even open up the doors. He even carries on a short conversation with the lot guy about the smell and together they confirm what they are smelling and they both become worried about it. Big red flag. IMO, ANY other former LE would at that point step back and rethink what he was seeing. Purse and car seat in the car. Trash in the back seat. Been sitting in this lot for 15 days. He knows his dd is a pathological liar and that she's been running amok for a while now. He begins freaking out that his daughter and or granddaughter might be in the truck of that car. Shaking and praying it's not so.

His next move IMO should have been to call 911.

No matter how overpowering the urge to find out might be, he should have known he had his wife there and seeing and smelling what might be in that car would be to much for both of them, even if it was not Casey or Caylee, they needed the police there. At that time they would have been able to address Casey's erratic behavior and the need for a wellness check on their daughter and granddaughter and I'm sure the police would have agreed. With the car and that smell staring them in the face I can't see a reason the police would not have immediately got to work on finding Casey and demanding that she produce her baby.

Next, no matter who might be in the trunck, especially if it wasn't his daughter and granddaughter, that Casey's car could have been used in a horrendous crime and that disturbing the crime scene would be the WORST THING he/they could do at that point.

If you were notified that your daughter's car was towed two weeks prior and she was supposed to be in another city from where the car was abandoned and:

(a) her clothes and purse with personal belongings were in the car and
(b) her baby's clothes and belongings were in the car AND
(c) the car reeked of death, wouldn't you be in such a state of God-forsaken fear that you would be calling 911 right then and there? :eek:

It must have been 9 to 12 hrs later?????? :waitasec:

When LE arrived after midnight (?), LA, CA nor GA led LE to the car. In fact, that didn't come up till the following day, when LE reviewed 911 tape.

Wanna bet the car was in the garage with the door closed and LE entered through the front door (which they say they never use)? :rolleyes:
____________-

I can't help but think, Cindy's first call was done to protect herself from any involvement in a crime. The car was registered in her name and she was going to make sure she didn't take the rap.

It may be possible that the body was in under the liner in the spare tire well and one of the men disposed of it...it may have been in a bag, secured. I think it is a possibility due to the fact that both males know of their mother's hysteria (which is not to be taken lightly).

I think GA would take care of the problem to protect Cindy and only for that reason, nothing else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back