IF They Did It

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=484969&in_page_id=1770 From earlier in October, it was the scent of death detected by the cadaver dog on the steep stairs not blood or tissue evidence that led the PJ to speculate Madeleine may've fallen there. But as with other sites where the dogs pointed, it could have been that Madeleine was carried down those stairs after she died in 5A (rather than a the stairs causing her death). Or it could be that people heavily contaminated with cadaver scent used the stairs over and over to remove articles from the flat.

Or - it could be that someone else died there. How long will the scent last?

Salem

Or it could be that people heavily contaminated with cadaver scent used the stairs over and over to remove articles from the flat.

What people?

K and G and the Tapas 9?

Or - it could be that someone else died there. How long will the scent last?

Salem

I believe it has been ruled out that anyone died in Apt. 5A either before or after the McCanns stayed there.

Or it could be that people heavily contaminated with cadaver scent used the stairs over and over to remove articles from the flat.

What people?

K and G and the Tapas 9?
No, I meant just Kate & Gerry McCann as they are the ones who moved house and put all of the belongings in the rear of the Scenic. They filled it with all of their trash & possessions, having taken out the back seats.

No, I meant just Kate & Gerry McCann as they are the ones who moved house and put all of the belongings in the rear of the Scenic. They filled it with all of their trash & possessions, having taken out the back seats.

Thanks for explaining that Tuba, wasn't sure who you were referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties