If you agree or disagree with the verdict, let us know why

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he was questioning it. I said he said he could only hope it was used.

No he didn't say that.

He said he hoped it was used "before" the duct tape, it's very clear that that word is included in his statement. He is clearly acknowledging it's use, but hoping that the time it was used was prior to the duct tape being applied. Major difference than saying he hoped it was used at all.

Yes I was serious.When you say bashing, are you speaking of recent posts, or in the past? The reason I'm asking is because I haven't seen any bashing in these recent posts.

In the past. RR0004 was the one saying it was happening now. I just said it was nothing new.

No he didn't say that.

He said he hoped it was used "before" the duct tape, it's very clear that that word is included in his statement. He is clearly acknowledging it's use, but hoping that the time it was used was prior to the duct tape being applied. Major difference than saying he hoped it was used at all.

I disagree. He didn't say it WAS used before applying the duct tape, he said he could only hope it was used before the tape was applied so that Caylee went peacefully without feeling. That's not the same as saying it was used. It's also not the same as saying it wasn't.

With or without the statement I still don't feel that the SA proved BARD that chloroform was used to drug Caylee. This is my opinion.

Caylee could have been choroformed a few hours earlier while KC was out driving around, and then duct taped later while she was awake and killed. Sadly, we'll never know. He was hoping about her being choroformed right before death so she wouldn't suffer. Not hoping that it was used at all. They state had people testify about chloroform so I'm sure they contended that it was definitely used.

She could have been but I didn't see any proof of this presented at the trial. I don't feel it was proven that Chloroform was used, but that's my opinion so I guess we can agree to disagree. I will agree however that it is very sad that we'll never really know.

In the past. RR0004 was the one saying it was happening now. I just said it was nothing new.

Ok, I went and looked again and see no posts about bashing by RROOO4.I have seen posters with different opinions, but that's not bashing.

Ok, I went and looked again and see no posts about bashing by RROOO4.I have seen posters with different opinions, but that's not bashing.

Because it was deleted by the mods. The only one showing now is his response to my response of his original post. (page 27).

I'm not trying to be snarky but what is the big deal about this statement?

Because it was deleted by the mods. The only one showing now is his response to my response of his original post. (page 17).

I'm not trying to be snarky but what is the big deal about this statement?

The post was probably deleted for a good reason.I don't think bringing it up again is a good idea.Maybe that's the whole problem here?

I just re-read what you posted. I think you misunderstood what I said. JUST TO BE CLEAR: I NEVER said that RROOO4 bashed anyone. He/She was saying that it shouldn't be allowed to bash the Anthonys as they are victims. I agreed with he/she but added that I wasnt surprised as it has been happening since the beginning.

The post was probably deleted for a good reason.I don't think bringing it up again is a good idea.Maybe that's the whole problem here?

I'm not the one bringing it up. I've been answering all the questions coming at me regarding the post...

I'm confused...in all my time here,I always thought it was against TOS to trash/bash/disrespect the victims...just curious...is George no longer considered a victim?

I don't think anyone is bashing GA. I think some of the posts are talking about whether or not GA's testimony caused the jury to become suspicious of him during the gray area of the morning of the 16th. If talking about what was said in trial and or said by the jurors who spoke out, well, then there are a whole lot of us who have been bashing a whole lot of people.

I just re-read what you posted. I think you misunderstood what I said. JUST TO BE CLEAR: I NEVER said that RROOO4 bashed anyone. He/She was saying that it shouldn't be allowed to bash the Anthonys as they are victims. I agreed with he/she but added that I wasnt surprised as it has been happening since the beginning.
Now your misunderstanding my post. I give up.

So let me expound. The theory of the prosecution is that Caylee's body was in the trunk for roughly 3 days. The garbage removed from the white trash bag was changed, altered, whatever evidence that could have been used to exculpate KC was destroyed, put intentionally into a dry room, this is not justice, we will never know what food was in that bag, Since the evidence in that bag was altered, or destroyed we have reasonable doubt about the states claim NO FOOD was in the white trash bag. Since we have reasonable doubt about the states claim of NO FOOD, we can make a reasonable assumption that a white trash bag from a kitchen where several 20 something persons resided, most likely had food in it. That is not stretching the imagination. Nearly every home has a kitchen, and in many homes even when they have a garbage disposal, foodstuffs end up in the kitchen garbage. This does not take a giant leap of faith, especially when you add that there were hundreds if not thousands of maggots in that same trash bag that had to be eating something.
So what you're saying is that OCSO investigators purposely removed any food evidence from the trash bag when they emptied the contents into the dry room, standard practice when trying to preserve DNA evidence. And who would have instructed the CSI to do that ? And how do you know the bag of trash came from TL's apartment and it was not already in the Sunfire as FCA traipsed about Orlando ? It is just as likely that these food wrappers, pizza boxes, had no food in them at all. To corrupt evidence in a 1st degree murder trial is a serious accusation ....

Um, yes it was. He said and I quote: "We can only hope that the chloroform was used before the tape was applied so that Caylee went peacefully without feeling".

In closing JB pushed that envelope HARD. He said HOPE? HOPE? The prosecutors HOPE chloroform was used. etc. I think this was a huge mistake for JA to say We can only HOPE .... and I believe this statement had a huge impact on the jurors.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

That's not what he said.

That is what JA said in his closing arguments.

Approximately 8:15 in this video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuNyuow1QIU&feature=related"]‪CASEY ANTHONY CLOSING ARGUMENT PART 7‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

A couple of points -- MK, CH rode in the car prior to June 16th -- I believe it may have been June 4th. KC herself, was setting up scenarios to AH regarding the stench in her car, i.e. GA hitting an animal. The Amscott lady smelled garbage because the car was parked beside a dumpster, a choice KC made to mask the smell of decomposition in her own car.

imo

JB mentioned MK and CH in closing and the prosecution didn't object. As for anything KC says she is a convicted liar, so we can't put much credence in what she said. Besides, KC was saying a bad smell, not the smell of human decomposition. I didn't hear any evidence presented that KC chose to park there to mask the smell of decomp, I thought she ran out of gas.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

Now your misunderstanding my post. I give up.

LOL! I think we both mean well but just aren't understanding each other. :)

I meant no harm or disrespect toward anyone. I was actually trying to say that I thought it was wrong to bad mouth the Anthonys but I guess it just wasn't coming out the way I meant for it to be said.

BBM he wasn't questioning whether or not it was used but whether it was used before or after the duct tape was applied. The use of it wasn't in question. His statement is pretty clear.

I may be incorrect in my assumption, and correct me if I'm wrong... but I believe the OP was stating that even Ashton didn't know the purpose of the chloroform, to cause death, to not cause death, etc. So, the idea of the chloroform being used should allow the idea of an accident.

A couple of points -- MK, CH rode in the car prior to June 16th -- I believe it may have been June 4th. KC herself, was setting up scenarios to AH regarding the stench in her car, i.e. GA hitting an animal. The Amscott lady smelled garbage because the car was parked beside a dumpster, a choice KC made to mask the smell of decomposition in her own car.

imo

I could be wrong, but IIRC in their own testimony they rode in the car AFTER June 16th, during the 31 days Casey wasn't living at home.

There was a post, directed at me specifically, that stated that the A's could possibly be considered the victims in this case and bashing the victims is against TOS. It was a question to whether or not the Mods would continue to allow "bashing" posts in regards to GA. I'm not sure who posted it, if the post is still there, what have you. But there was a post in regards to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee