If You Were George and Cindy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Huh? I clearly do not understand this post! It's contradictory to what I understand about the Anthony's actions over the past few months . . .

Yep, and their actions speak much louder than words.

I can tell you what I would not do. I would not let 31 days go by without seeing Granddaughter, especially if she lived with me!

I can tell you what I would not do. I would not let 31 days go by without seeing Granddaughter, especially if she lived with me!

Amen to that!

That's the first thing that I know I would have done differently and that is tracking her lazy *advertiser censored* down no later than 2 days after she left with my granddaughter especially knowing she had no where to live and no job. Why these people weren't alarmed a heck of alot sooner just baffles me.:confused:

It's hard to say unless you go through it. I think they've done a lot of things wrong... or not the way most people would do them. I clearly remember the first interviews they were on, and the way they immediately asked the media to focus on finding Caylee, instead of focusing on Casey. They did seem to have a defiant attitude from the very beginning, and I think that was a mistake.
They waited too long to do anything that could have saved her life.
It would be hard for me to turn against my child no matter what, but then I can't imagine any of my children doing something so awful.
My feeling now is that they are so full of guilt and regret that they are really stuck in a black hole and can't find their way out. I agree with Cleo.... I think at this point, they don't want to know what Casey did, and they are not ready to accept Caylee being dead. They would rather keep up this charade, than to admit that Casey is guilty.

what would you be doing?

I understand standing by your child, unconditional love. BUT I really believe I would be in hiding and whenever I came out for whatever reason the only words leaving my mouth would be, "No comment."

Honestly, I'm not sure I would be able to function at all. I would probably need to be sedated and possibly hospitalized.

There was a period of over a year in which I did not know where my 18 y/o son was ~ or IF he was (runaway). I HAD to keep moving forward because I also had a 7 y/o daughter at home; I had to keep it together for her. A missing persons report was filed, I prayed, I was medicated with anti-anxiety meds, I continued to work, I was in college, and I continued to search and make contacts the best I could. He did eventually contact me and I am happy to report that he is doing fine. He's 25 now.

If I had not had my young daughter at that time to keep me focused, I think I would have opted for sedation and hospitalization.

I would not have called LE until I beat the truth out of her and before she could hide behind her attorney. There is no way in he** I would have accepted a 31 day old kidnapping story. When I finally got the answer, I would call an attorney and a psychiatrist, have her involuntarily admitted to a psych ward and begin a temporary insanity defense. By the time LE arrived, I would be able to tell them what she did, when and how, where to locate my GD's body and that my daughter is as crazy as a loon, a drug head and has been committed to a nut house. Then I would pray that she would be deemed mentally incapable of committing a crime and get put in an asylum.

I can handle crazy, but not evil.

Amen to that!

That's the first thing that I know I would have done differently and that is tracking her lazy *advertiser censored* down no later than 2 days after she left with my granddaughter especially knowing she had no where to live and no job. Why these people weren't alarmed a heck of alot sooner just baffles me.:confused:

How would you track her down?

Oh, that's so cruel. :)

The phone was the only way Cindy had to reach Casey, she'd be cutting of her own nose to spite her face.

No, I agree that Casey would have been at the house within minutes of realizing her cell phone was shut off. It's brilliant!

No, I agree that Casey would have been at the house within minutes of realizing her cell phone was shut off. It's brilliant!

Or...they could have reported the car STOLEN.

Oh, that's so cruel. :)

The phone was the only way Cindy had to reach Casey, she'd be cutting of her own nose to spite her face.

Cruel, but effective :)

It really was the only power Cindy had over Casey at that time. Take cell phone service away from her for a few hours, a day at the most, and you know Casey would show up at the house demanding to know what was going on. Then if I were Cindy, I'd say "You bring Caylee home, and your phone gets turned back on."

It really was the only power Cindy had over Casey at that time. Take cell phone service away from her for a few hours, a day at the most, and you know Casey would show up at the house demanding to know what was going on. Then if I were Cindy, I'd say "You bring Caylee home, and your phone gets turned back on."

Accountability and consequences...what a concept. :waitasec:

Was the cell phone in Cindy's name?

Was the cell phone in Cindy's name?

Don't know for sure, but I assume they were all on a Family plan to save money. I can't imagine Casey could ever have gotten a cell phone account in her own name, since they do a credit check to set up an account. No job, no income, no credit = no account. Plus, with the account in Cindy or George's name, it was guaranteed to get paid every month (or so), so Casey didn't have to worry about her service getting cut off, she just had to worry about which excuse she'd give her parents for why she couldn't come up with her share of the bill each month.

Or...they could have reported the car STOLEN.

Cindy did that, but she did it on July 15th. I believe that was her first 911 call; the car and money stolen.

I would imagine that Cindy is feeling guilty for not making that 911 call sooner.

Cindy did that, but she did it on July 15th. I believe that was her first 911 call; the car and money stolen.

I would imagine that Cindy is feeling guilty for not making that 911 call sooner.

I'm sure she regrets not making the call sooner, along with other decisions she's made throughout the years.

It still bothers me that the money and car were mentioned before Caylee, although I suppose maybe she was trying to scare Casey into talking...

There's a sucker born every minute and I think the majority of them must live in Florida from what I've read. Do you have to be gullible to live there or something?

So, you're attacking/accusing every person in our state??

How would you track her down?

Well I guess because I've done this sort of thing before that's why I say that's what I would have done. Unfortunately it isn't pretty but you go door to door to every single solitary friend and known associate and you make a heck of a lot of noise and trust me those people will be talking real quick just to get you off their back.

If that didn't work, (but it does) I would have reported my car stolen and reported her to child protective services. See the problem you are faced with is choosing between your daughter and your granddaughter and no matter how pissed off your out-of-control daughter gets (something I think cindy feared) you have to exhaust every avenue to ensure the child's safety....something I don't feel the anthony's did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523
Back