If You Were George and Cindy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't know for sure, but I assume they were all on a Family plan to save money. I can't imagine Casey could ever have gotten a cell phone account in her own name, since they do a credit check to set up an account. No job, no income, no credit = no account. Plus, with the account in Cindy or George's name, it was guaranteed to get paid every month (or so), so Casey didn't have to worry about her service getting cut off, she just had to worry about which excuse she'd give her parents for why she couldn't come up with her share of the bill each month.

Didn't Casey have more than one phone? Did she get that one with stolen money ir did she already have it???

While I think this might have worked, Cindy MIGHT have also been frightened it would drive Casey even FURTHER AWAY plus, she probably thought it was important for Casey to have a phone for emergencies since she was with Caylee.

Maybe she could have cancelled all the extra goodies on the phone & left ONLY the phone service.

I do think Cindy & Geo. enjoyed their 'vacation' from the endless arguing & were happy to give Casey some time to calm down. Give her time to see how difficult it is to raise a child.... and maybe start to appreciate her family. Casey was an immature & selfish child, that's for sure.

Even though Casey was a liar & a thief & an obnoxious brat, I think it's important to remember we don't know whether she was ever violent or abusive in a way that would cause anyone to imagine Caylee was in terrible danger.

Even though Cindy was considering seeking custody.... it doesn't mean the family knew OR ANYONE warned them that Casey was some kind of time bomb.

I think by the time they DID start to get insistant about speaking to Caylee, it was already way too late.

I would have cried crocodile tears, suspecting that my daughter disposed of my grandaughter by dumping her in gator infested water. Then, I would slice open every gator in Florida to find my granddaughter if I had to, so that the evidence could be used to prosecute my daughter.

Didn't Casey have more than one phone? Did she get that one with stolen money ir did she already have it???

While I think this might have worked, Cindy MIGHT have also been frightened it would drive Casey even FURTHER AWAY plus, she probably thought it was important for Casey to have a phone for emergencies since she was with Caylee.

Maybe she could have cancelled all the extra goodies on the phone & left ONLY the phone service.

I do think Cindy & Geo. enjoyed their 'vacation' from the endless arguing & were happy to give Casey some time to calm down. Give her time to see how difficult it is to raise a child.... and maybe start to appreciate her family. Casey was an immature & selfish child, that's for sure.

Even though Casey was a liar & a thief & an obnoxious brat, I think it's important to remember we don't know whether she was ever violent or abusive in a way that would cause anyone to imagine Caylee was in terrible danger.

Even though Cindy was considering seeking custody.... it doesn't mean the family knew OR ANYONE warned them that Casey was some kind of time bomb.

I think by the time they DID start to get insistant about speaking to Caylee, it was already way too late.

I guess I was more speaking about what I would have done under these circumstances. I would have insisted on seeing my grandaughter within a few days of my daughter taking her and leaving the house. If my daughter didn't return my calls, or didn't bring my granddaughter by, or at least let me talk to her, I would have shut off my daughter's phone (if my daughter were like Casey). It would be a temporary thing, just to force her hand. She would NOT be able to go more than a few hours without her phone, and she would definitely show up to find out what's going on. Then she would not leave there until I had proof that my granddaughter was ok. If she couldn't give it to me...then I would call the police, and have them question my daughter. It would suck to have to do it, but my concern for my granddaughter would far outweigh any other feelings about what was going on. That's what I would have done.

I would start shopping around for other lawyers since JB obviously can't handle it. Since the A's know Caylee is dead and they know that the tips coming in are orchestrated, the game of poker they are playing can't be won. There is no Caylee at the end of this tunnel. The A's have dug themselves such a deep hole, I don't know, I guess I would just not do anything. They have done too much damage. The only way out is to do what they should have done at the beginning and get kc to talk. Tell where caylee is and try and save herself. Maybe the SA would talk to her about a deal. Get out of prison eventually. But I don't see that happening, the A's have no shame.

1. I would have made Casey tell the truth or shes on her own
2. Since she didnt tell the truth, she would be out of my life ie disowned
3. I would say No comment to the media since day ONE

I don't believe that KC is just sitting back reading books and having a grand old time in jail ...but I think that the thought that mom and dad are on her side is one of the few things that keep her from not telling LE the truth. I truly believe that if CA and GA (and LA) were to tell her that it's over, that they will never speak to her again for the rest of her life, that they never want to see her again unless she tells the truth - then KC would crack. But that's not going to happen, the A's saying any of that because IMO they already know that Caylee is dead and if KC were to talk to LE, well, then KC is gone bye bye to jail and the A's don't want that - everything that is being said and done by MN CA GA LA JB TB are lines out of the "keep KC out of jail" script.

I would solemnly stare into the camera every time it was upon me (if I BELIEVED my grandchild had been kidnapped) and I would BEG and PLEAD with the kidnappers to return my precious baby. I would cry and offer the kidnappers anything that they wanted if they would just give my sweet baby back unharmed. I would be down on my knees begging them not to hurt her and to tell me what they wanted so that I could get my baby back. I would be ACTIVELY searching and be right beside the volunteers, praying all the while that I would NOT find her. I would be putting up posters on every telephone pole, every store window, every street corner. I would be in mall parking lots passing them out to every person coming and going. I would be very publicly SEEKING my grandchild if I BELIEVED she were still alive...I would be doing exactly the opposite of what George and Cindy have done from day one...

How would you track her down?

I would have called the police in after one day of not seeing my granddaughter. If you know a person lies why ask them questions, and for sure why believe what they say.

I'm sure she regrets not making the call sooner, along with other decisions she's made throughout the years.

It still bothers me that the money and car were mentioned before Caylee, although I suppose maybe she was trying to scare Casey into talking...

I agree. At that point, I don't think Cindy thought that Caylee was in danger (or worse).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523
Back