IL - 4 in custody after man tortured on Facebook Live, Chicago, Jan 2017 *GRAPHIC*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure what the technicalities are...but I would think that starving this poor child for more than 2 days along with the torture, could trigger that, no?

I sure hope to god it does..I hope he gets an awesome lawyer, free of charge that nails these 4 to a wall..

Just a question for those whoa re parents to disabled children. Would you drop your child off at a mcdonalds alone for him to stay with (presumably at least 1 full night) someone who is being mentioned as only an acquaintance?

Breaks my heart, too. As I understand it, he was high school friends with that one boy. I'm not sure I'd be suspicious that anything like THIS would have happened. Awful.

I am sure the parents thought they could trust Hill since he went to high school with the victim. I am sure he was excited about getting to spend time with his 'friend' on NYE. The parents bear no responsibility in this whatsoever. They believed he was with his friend and never would have guessed in a million years he would be subjected to such horror not only by his so called friend but by the other three. They have to be devastated that this has happened to their son. The police said when they first found him he was so traumatized by what he had endured it took him awhile to even tell what had happened.

Thank goodness the two mean girls went downstairs to confront the one who told them to stop all of the noise and that allowed him to escape the house of horrors. No telling what would have happened to him if he hadn't had any chance to get away from these hate filled monsters. At least that man did the right thing and called 911 on them.

It shows these two young women have a propensity for violence. They didn't say respectfully they wouldn't make any further noise. Oh no, instead they go down, and bust the door open and come inside stealing an item in this man's apartment that didn't belong to them when they left. That is bold and I wouldn't be surprised if they have done violent acts even before this or intimidation using threats.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least either if the two women were the masterminds behind the plan to kidnap, torture, and assault this young man.

Go Fund Me Page Started for the Victim.

https://www..com/lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

I was just looking to see if there was one! And I agree about attempted murder. At one point they practically hanged him, and he could have drowned in that toilet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a question for those whoa re parents to disabled children. Would you drop your child off at a mcdonalds alone for him to stay with (presumably at least 1 full night) someone who is being mentioned as only an acquaintance?

5 posts up I was just discussing this with the mother of a child that has special needs. There's more questions that need to be answered.

I am sure the parents thought they could trust Hill since he went to high school with the victim. I am sure he was excited about getting to spend time with his 'friend' on NYE. The parents bear no responsibility in this whatsoever. They believed he was with his friend and never would have guessed in a million years he would be subjected to such horror not only by his so called friend but by the other three. They have to be devastated that this has happened to their son. The police said when they first found him he was so traumatized by what he had endured it took him awhile to even tell what had happened.

Thank goodness the two mean girls went downstairs to confront the one who told them to stop all of the noise and that allowed him to escape the house of horrors. No telling what would have happened to him if he hadn't had any chance to get away from these hate filled monsters. At least that man did the right thing and called 911 on them.

It shows these two young women have a propensity for violence. They didn't say respectfully they wouldn't make any further noise. Oh no, instead they go down, and bust the door open and come inside stealing an item in this man's apartment that didn't belong to them when they left. That is bold and I wouldn't be surprised if they have done violent acts even before this or intimidation using threats.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least either if the two women were the masterminds behind the plan to kidnap, torture, and assault this young man.
Well said!!!

So what would have happened, if the man downstairs hadn't gotten sick and tired of their yelling? Would they have kept and killed him? What depravity.

5 posts up I was just discussing this with the mother of a child that has special needs. There's more questions that need to be answered.
Oh~~sorry~~didn't want to respond because I thought maybe the WSer didn't see my post above. Didn't want to be redundant.

I wouldn't~~but, I've been called a helicopter parent too....LOL

I could totally see other parents allowing their teenager to met a friend at McDonald's on the premise they were going to hang out at the kids house and have a sleepover on NYE.

My child is not at that age~~I guess when he gets there I will be faced with the same decision.

The Chicago Sun-Times reported Tanishia Covington is the only one of the four with an adult criminal record. She was convicted of shoplifting in 2015. Charges of assault and battery filed in 2009, 2012 and 2014 were later dismissed. Shoplifting charges were filed against Brittany Covington in October but were dismissed.

Police were summoned by a downstairs neighbor complaining about the noise. Police said two of the suspects, upset officers were called, barged into the neighbor’s apartment and committed burglary as the victim escaped.

http://www.ibtimes.com/chicago-hate...ring-disabled-man-facebook-live-video-2470573

It infuriates me when I see the charges concerning violence were all dismissed. Why? That is the problem now. They commit violent crimes and aren't punished. From your link: Charges of assault and battery filed in 2009, 2012 and 2014 were later dismissed. And these were cases where she was arrested. She very well could have committed more acts of violence against others and they never called police

From what I have read the two suspects who barged in the man's door were the two females.

So what would have happened, if the man downstairs hadn't gotten sick and tired of their yelling? Would they have kept and killed him? What depravity.

I don't even want to think about what could have happened if he didn't get a chance to escape.

Exactly!!

That's why I believe they should be charged with attempted murder.

I feel that there is just as much outcry in this case as well. as there should be.

EXACTLY!!! Could you imagine if the roles were reversed, 4 white people doing that to a disabled black boy...holy crap..riots, other people killed or injured, vandalism etc. etc..

Exactly!!

That's why I believe they should be charged with attempted murder.

I don't think any of them were planning to let him go. They knew if they did he would tell his parents what he had been through and what all they had done to him.

I don't think the election had much to do w this at all. and I doubt the victim said anything about trump either. it was just a bunch of a holes.

Absolutely! Yet you don't see that happening here! It just makes no sense! I don't even care what color skin any of them are. The brutality of the abuse is sickening. Their motive is sickening. And THIS is precisely why I don't ever post on FB or state in real life who I am voting for, or supporting. No. Though NONE of us should live in fear of our beliefs, America has changed, and not for the better! It's become just awful! I am afraid a civil war is going to end up and the media and our government is to blame!!!!

This reminded me of
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...autistic-boy-sheriff-office-article-1.1718983
A Maryland teen was sentenced to up to four years in a juvenile facility for torturing a 16-year-old autistic boy. Authorities said 17-year-old Lauren Bush physically, emotionally, and sexually abused the boy on numerous occasions.

My son has Autism and he's very gullible I thought the worst thing I'd have to worry about was someone teaching him to curse.

<modsnip>

Thank goodness for the kindness of others. I am sure this young man will need extensive therapy to be able to even somewhat overcome the trauma he has sustained. How can he get out of his mind that they made him drink from their toilet? That alone would give me nightmares.

I don't think any of them were planning to let him go. They knew if they did he would tell his parents what he had been through and what all they had done to him.
Great Point~~I never thought about that!! So, does that mean they can file attempted murder charges?

This is like if Gertrude Baniszewki, Eliza Baker, Laurie Tackett, or Lori Drew filming their own crime. Sickening!

I wonder who the mastermind is.

Oh~~sorry~~didn't want to respond because I thought maybe the WSer didn't see my post above. Didn't want to be redundant.

I wouldn't~~but, I've been called a helicopter parent too....LOL

I could totally see other parents allowing their teenager to met a friend at McDonald's on the premise they were going to hang out at the kids house and have a sleepover on NYE.

My child is not at that age~~I guess when he gets there I will be faced with the same decision.

But a disabled teenager being dropped off at a mcdonalds to hang with someone who to the best degree was considered an acquaintance? How close of friends could they have been if the victim didnt know his friend was driving a vehicle that is not his?

I mean, I assume a parent of a vulnerable parent would be MORE cautious. It just rubs me weird to drop off at a mcdonalds and not AT the friends house, did the parents even know where he was planning to be? Did the parents know where the "friend" lived?

It just comes off as weird imho

This is like if Gertrude Baniszewki, Eliza Baker, Laurie Tackett, or Lori Drew filming their own crime. Sickening!

I wonder who the mastermind is.

If I had to guess, I'd say Tesfaye Cooper. And I'd guess he's in a relationship with one of the sisters. Just a guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
repeatfranchisegroup
Back