IL - 4 in custody after man tortured on Facebook Live, Chicago, Jan 2017 *GRAPHIC*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for posting links to the news conference. I'm unable to do so at this time (I tried).

Here is a direct link to the PC

Parents dropped victim at McDonalds to meet with Jordan Hill who is one of the perps. He was to spend the night with Hill on NYE, so victim's parents didn't know he was missing until the next day.

While victim was at McDonald's, Hill stole the van. On Jan 3rd, they went to the girls live (who are sisters).

A neighbor called the police because of all the noise and the sisters went to neighbors place and kicked down his door and took something (which is residential burglary charge).

Victim escaped when girls left him to go to the neighbors. More details in the video.

https://www.facebook.com/cbschicago/videos/10154974163488338/

I wonder how different these four individuals life's may be had they simply been raised anywhere but where they were. This normalization and glorifying of the street life that was displayed on the girls fb page is a huge part of the problem.

im not going to watch the video, it would be far too disturbing for me. but the sites I see emphasizing the trump stuff are pretty right (daily caller, etc) if you watched it, does it seem that trump is the emphasis or is it shizz talking by some ignorants?

ok it is what I suspected. it was not politically motivated. just a bunch of a-holes. and im not surprised they are being prosecuted for a hate crime. im glad they are.

honestly, ever since last year, the racist crap has been everywhere, I have observed it from white ppl. the election brought the closet racists out. this is inexcusable coming from either side, but I feel this is backlash. I hope it is stopped.

I wonder how different these four individuals life's may be had they simply been raised anywhere but where they were. This normalization and glorifying of the street life that was displayed on the girls fb page is a huge part of the problem.

I disagree with your declaration that Chicago as a location is a factor. Look at white kids from Kansas and they give off the same attitude. It isnt location, its the person.

In boys, criminality of the father is the greatest determiner of criminality of the son. Environment isn't nearly as strong a factor. Boys who don't know they are adopted, and so have no idea whatsoever that their father is a violent criminal, are much more likely to be a violent criminal themselves. It's the criminal mind. Girls are not that way - it's environment that mostly shapes their behaviors.

I have to agree in part, what about the kids in Alaska who killed David Grunwald.

I disagree with your declaration that Chicago as a location is a factor. Look at white kids from Kansas and they give off the same attitude. It isnt location, its the person.

The daily mail has several photos where the victim's face isn't blurred out - he's a very handsome young man. I'm not sure "disability" played any part at all in the motive.
My son has severe autism. At first glance or in photos you wouldn't know he had a severe disability. But he does. He is non-verbal (he has limited speech but it's nearly all echolalia, and has no limited purpose for communicating - its just another one of his repetitive behaviors). He is too trusting. If you take his hand to lead him somewhere he will go without question. He has no concept at all that hidden motives exist. I can sadly see my son being the victim of this kind of thing one day and thank god he got a place in a good special school where he won't be the victim of bullying and intimidation by 'normal' kids who take advantage of his simple and trusting nature.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

the man's parents dropped him off w one of the suspects to spend NYE w him :*( that breaks my heart.

the man's parents dropped him off w one of the suspects to spend NYE w him :*( that breaks my heart.

Breaks my heart, too. As I understand it, he was high school friends with that one boy. I'm not sure I'd be suspicious that anything like THIS would have happened. Awful.

Will these four receive any sort of "jail house justice"?
I'm not advocating for more violence. Just curious.

Breaks my heart, too. As I understand it, he was high school friends with that one boy. I'm not sure I'd be suspicious that anything like THIS would have happened. Awful.

Friends per the victim, or the perp?

I refuse to even say any of the things I'm thinking (as it's all already been said) but as I age, I'm frightened for our future world.

Friends per the victim, or the perp?

I refuse to even say any of the things I'm thinking (as it's all already been said) but as I age, I'm frightened for our future world.

per the investigation, they went to school together at some point, and had hung around together in the past.

If these monsters aren't charged with a hate crime, I will be extremely pissed off.

Updated post - it looks like it is making the MSM and is being charged as a hate crime.

If these monsters aren't charged with a hate crime, I will be extremely pissed off. I don't see any of this headlining the MSM, but it was in reverse I'm sure it would be.

It's headlining all over - red banner on CNN even, and they've been charged with a hate crime.

Just watched linked presser, ~14 min vid.
Man (in suit not PD unif, IDK his name) said;
---victim was w Jordan for long time (IIUC, ~Sat afternoon/night til Tues afternoon?).
---victim slept in van Jordan stole.
---series of kidnapping-related acts occurred over ~ 6 hrs.
---victim was tied up for ~ 4-5 hours and beaten.

Could have misheard, but think ^ is accurate. If not, pls correct ^. Anyone?:

ETA:
(In CPD unif) LEO Donnelly talks starting at ~ 4:40 in vid (responding apparently after downstairs neighbor called 911 re prop dmg) saw victim & Jordan outside in shorts, sandals, tank top inside out & backwards, also bloodied & battered.
In light of those conditions & weather, LEO approached him for a field interview. He was confused. LEO called ambulance. Info showed him to be missing & endangered out of Streamwood IL. CPD contacted Streamwood PD, then put together puzzle pieces.

I'm just saying, young people in an area that's filled with violence and little to no supervision doesn't make for a good outcome most of the time. Sure, there are criminals all over, but I just don't see a very bright future for these young adults who are directly raised in a bad area with little guidance(and I'm only assuming little guidance bc my lord, the girl was putting it all out there on her fb the type of life she was living). I'm sure the youngest learned a lot of what she was doing from her big sister as well.

Edit: I'm not saying that should be mitigating in any sense to this heinous crime. They should face the harshest penalties there are. What they did was cruel and sick and the victim has all my sympathy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back