GUILTY IL - 5 Gee/Constant family members murdered in Beeson, 21 Sept 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was a little surprised to see Nicole Gee defend Harris. I know I should not be, but I am. You think she'd be a little more worried about her kids and the deaths in her family.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/10/07/crimesider/entry5369076.shtml

Hi Mae, so what does that tell you? I think her words speak loudly. I 100% understand someone sticking up for someone they love and have no knowledge of their misdeeds, however, I still believe she is behind the crime being commited in the 1st place. Sorry, only my opinion and I own it!! Stay Safe and Take Care!!!

Hey OCB, How many times did I say in previous postings that not ONE person committed these tragic crimes by them self!! I knew all along it was more than one and I still hold strong in my belief (MOO) that Nicole Gee will at some point face some charges herself. I could very well be wrong about her, however, my gut instinct tells me she is somehow involved in this crime!!! In no way am I trying to one up you, it just never fit that it was a single person without some help. I still speculate on what who did at what time and why?? Again, only time will tell what type of evidence Logan County and ISP have. I am still waiting for little Tabitha to be the one that can rat them all out!!! Take Care!! God bless all who are following this god-awful disturbing case!! :twocents::banghead::waitasec:

Hi there ann,

Oh I still think he could have done these crimes by himself. We have seen other murderers that were able to kill multiple people right by themselves. Some where bludgeoned too just like the Gee family. It seems though he was a wimp by himself so he had to entice his younger brother to help him.

I think by now Nicole is not involved. I do think she was the reason in a roundabout way because of C. Harris obsession with her and her beauty. Imo, he blamed the Gee parents for his own shortcomings. No doubt they did not approve of this man who dropped in and out of Nicole's life and did not support his children. I am sure they voiced their opinion to Nicole and Chris himself.

I am just so glad that these two monsters have been arrested.

Jennifer's mom is due back in Illinois in the next few days and imo she too will be charged with obstruction of justice, just like Jennifer.

imo

Hi there ann,

Oh I still think he could have done these crimes by himself. We have seen other murderers that were able to kill multiple people right by themselves. Some where bludgeoned too just like the Gee family. It seems though he was a wimp by himself so he had to entice his younger brother to help him.

I am just so glad that these two monsters have been arrested.

Jennifer's mom is due back in Illinois in the next few days and imo she too will be charged with obstruction of justice, just like Jennifer.

imo

Ocean,
I agree with you. There are plenty of examples where one person has wreaked havoc on many others. I am still wondering about the motive. I have read thoughts and I certainly have my own ideas but, I have yet to see a motive released by LE. Do you or anyone else have a link that might give the motive behind such senseless deaths?

Flossie

Ocean,
I agree with you. There are plenty of examples where one person has wreaked havoc on many others. I am still wondering about the motive. I have read thoughts and I certainly have my own ideas but, I have yet to see a motive released by LE. Do you or anyone else have a link that might give the motive behind such senseless deaths?

Flossie

Motive is what is most on my mind as well. Though I do believe it was both brothers that brutally killed this family, I just can't imagine what the motive could possibly have been.

For a time, I thought Nicole was involved as well, but it doesn't look that way at this point. These were particularly brutal and personal murders. How - and why - could two grown men beat innocent children to death? And why would anyone attempt to protect them? It all just defies all logic. IMO.

http://www.sj-r.com/breaking/x576545715/Second-Harris-brother-charged-with-Gee-murders

Second Harris brother charged in Gee killings

LINCOLN – Logan County authorities Thursday evening quietly filed murder charges against a second Harris brother in the beating deaths last month of the Rick Gee family of Beason.

Jason L. Harris, 22, faces the same charges – five counts of murder and one of attempted murder -- as Christopher Harris, 30, who was arrested last week.

Jason Harris was already in custody, having been arrested Wednesday, along with his girlfriend and her mother, on charges of obstructing justice.

The murder charges were filed in a court appearance held about 5 p.m. in Logan County Circuit Court. Authorities gave no notice that they planned to file the new charges, and Logan County State's Attorney Michael McIntosh declined to comment on the charges when reached by phone Thursday night

Hey OCB, How many times did I say in previous postings that not ONE person committed these tragic crimes by themself!! I knew all along it was more than one and I still hold strong in my belief (MOO) that Nicole Gee will at some point face some charges herself. I could very well be wrong about her, however, my gut instinct tells me she is somehow involved in this crime!!! In no way am I trying to one up you, it just never fit that it was a single person without some help. I still speculate on what who did at what time and why?? Again, only time will tell what type of evidence Logan County and ISP have. I am still waiting for little Tabitha to be the one that can rat them all out!!! Take Care!! God bless all who are following this god-awful disturbing case!! :twocents::banghead::waitasec:
Never heard of Joseph Duncan I take it?

Ocean,

Flossie

Unfortunately for other murdered victims, yes, these perps are able to kill multiple people right by themselves. The Greone case haunts me to this day and what Joesph Duncan was capable of doing right by himself.

The only information that has been released has been by Debbie Harris, Chris and Jason's step mom. She said that Nicole was having problems with her family........HOWEVER I take her statements with a grain of salt as she would get one side of the story from Chris which imo would spin it in his favor.

But just guessing........I think Chris did know that Nicole was very close to her family and as long as they were around then he could not manipulate her like he wanted. I think he resented that Nicole would listen to them instead of him. They had to be displease with the situation. Here a man that didn't even support his children was coming off and on to free load over at Nicole's place. And Nicole was not working so she had to be getting assistance from her family.

Imo,in his evil twisted mind he could only get what he wanted if the Gees were removed from Nicole's life then he could rush over there afterward to give her tender loving support knowing she would be devastated by her tremendous loss. Again tying to manipulate her that now she surely needed him there all the time since she was left without her family.

JMO though

LINCOLN -- A Sarasota, Fla., woman who allegedly impeded the Beason slayings investigation is one of many key players in the case with longtime ties to the Sunshine State.

On Sept. 25 -- four days after the bodies were found -- Sara A. Duncan, 43, was in Illinois and allegedly gave two state police special agents a false alibi for Christopher J. Harris, the brother of her daughter's fiancee.

Harris and his brother, Jason L. Harris, have since been charged with murder. Duncan and her daughter, Jennifer Earnest of Armington, have both been charged with obstruction of justice for allegedly giving a false alibi for Chris Harris that day.

Early Wednesday, after Duncan had returned to Florida and her job at an insurance agency, police again spoke to her at her Sarasota condo. Earnest and the Harris brothers were already in custody

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_1432b060-b4ff-11de-a5f9-001cc4c002e0.html

So... Sara was in IL at the time of the murders. I wonder did she and Jennifer know anything? Or did Chris & Jason lie to them (like "honey we're hunting, but it is out of season so tell them we were home")

Or was it more evil? Did they come home covered in blood and have the Mom & Daughter help them conceal the clothes/blood/tools/whatever.

So... Sara was in IL at the time of the murders. I wonder did she and Jennifer know anything? Or did Chris & Jason lie to them (like "honey we're hunting, but it is out of season so tell them we were home")

Or was it more evil? Did they come home covered in blood and have the Mom & Daughter help them conceal the clothes/blood/tools/whatever.

What bothers me the most, Amanda, is why did Chris Harris think he had to have a false alibi as to where he was? The news of the murders traveled quickly in that town imo so both Jennifer and her mother had to know about the horrible murders.

That just sets my hinky meter off like a rocket.

imo

I'd sure like to know what Chris and Jason told Jennifer and Sara too. At least one of them must have been covered in blood. (Where's the dead animal(s) they were hunting?)

Could these two could have been instructed (was going to say forced but don't think it's quite what I mean) to kill Rick Gee and his family? And make it so horrific that nobody else would ever cross these people (whoever they are) again? Or are they just their own kind of evil?

I'm curious as to why LE would not discuss motive.

What a sick weirdo - "free at last" quotes from myspace/facebook AFTER the murders. He deserves the death penalty.

This was September 18, which was before the murders (September 21).

Emphasis mine.

His last posts on either the MySpace or Facebook pages are from Sept. 18, days before the brutal slayings were discovered.

"Chris is happy to be free of negativity," he wrote on his MySpace page.
"Free at last," he wrote on his Facebook profile.

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_de75d830-af59-11de-8998-001cc4c002e0.html

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/...ocl=IL054025J,2009CF171,IL054025JL2009CF171D1

2009CF171 HARRIS, CHRISTOPHER JLast Search | Information | Dispositions | History | Payments | Fines & Fees
Date Entry Judge
Entered Under: HARRIS, CHRISTOPHER J

10/08/2009 Subpoena Duces Tecum showing service by mail as to Dr. John Warner Hospital Filed. Returnable: 10-13-09 at 1:30 pm. Notice of Subpoena Duces Tecum as to Dr. John Warner Hospital Filed. Subpoena Duces Tecum showing service by mail as to Verizon Wireless Filed. Returnable: 10-13-09 at 1:30 pm. Notice of Subpoena Duces Tecum as to Verizon Wireless Filed. Subpoena Duces Tecum showing service by mail as to U.S. Cellular Filed. Returnable: 10-13-09 at 1:30 pm. Notice of Subpoena Duces Tecum as to U.S. Cellular Filed. Subpoena Duces Tecum showing service by mail as to U.S. Cellular Filed. Returnable: 10-13-09 at 1:30 pm. Notice of Subpoena Duces Tecum as to U.S. Cellular Filed. UNASSIGNED

10/06/2009 Mittimus issued to Logan County Sheriff. Sheriff's Transportation Slip filed. Sheriff Fees: $25.00 UNASSIGNED

10/06/2009 AAGStephen Plazibat, AAG Michael Atteberry, SA, ASAW and PD Timoney and deft appear. Matter set for Preliminary Hearing on October 28, 2009 at 1:15p.m. Notice given in open court. Deft remanded to custody of Logan County Sheriff. TMH

10/02/2009 Deft appears in custody of Logan County Sheriff. State present by AAG Stephen Plazibat, AAG Michael Atteberry, State's Attorney McIntosh and Assistant State's Attorney Jon Wright. Information read. Copy handed to deft. Deft advised of rights. Deft admonished. Deft advised of right to attorney. Defendant requests Public Defender. Chief Public Defender Patrick Timoney is appointed and appears with defendant. Bond is denied. Further appearance with counsel is set for 10-6-09 at 3:00pm. Verified statement of arrest is ordered sealed and not to be opened except by order of this court. Deft remanded to custody of Sheriff of Logan County. TMH

10/02/2009 **Complaint filed on 10/02/2009 6 Count Information Filed. Mittimus issued to Logan County Sheriff. UNASSIGNED

This was September 18, which was before the murders (September 21).

Emphasis mine.

His last posts on either the MySpace or Facebook pages are from Sept. 18, days before the brutal slayings were discovered.

"Chris is happy to be free of negativity," he wrote on his MySpace page.
"Free at last," he wrote on his Facebook profile.

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_de75d830-af59-11de-8998-001cc4c002e0.html

I am wondering if Chris' posts had something to do w/ the reported fight he had w/ Nicole. "Free at Last" makes me think he was referring to being free from the relationship. "Chris is happy to be free of negativity," makes me think he was implying Nicole was 'the negativity'.

2009CF171 HARRIS, CHRISTOPHER JLast Search | Information | Dispositions | History | Payments | Fines & Fees
Date Entry Judge

10/08/2009 Subpoena Duces Tecum showing service by mail as to Dr. John Warner Hospital Filed. Returnable: 10-13-09 at 1:30 pm. Notice of Subpoena Duces Tecum as to Dr. John Warner Hospital Filed. Subpoena Duces Tecum showing service by mail as to Verizon Wireless Filed. Returnable

So I am wondering if Chris Harris was injured in the slaughters and it may have been to areas that couldn't be seen under his clothing.:waitasec:

Date Entry Judge

10/08/2009 Subpoena Duces Tecum showing service by mail as to Dr. John Warner Hospital Filed. Returnable: 10-13-09 at 1:30 pm. Notice of Subpoena Duces Tecum as to Dr. John Warner Hospital Filed. Subpoena Duces Tecum showing service by mail as to Verizon Wireless Filed. Returnable

So I am wondering if Chris Harris was injured in the slaughters and it may have been to areas that couldn't be seen under his clothing.:waitasec:

Interesting. Clinton is about 20 minutes from Beason.

Isn't Jason Harris due in court today?

Anyone have any information about that?

tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member