IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope when a decision is made his character is replaced. I'm sure there is an actor out there who would love the opportunity. Send the message that yes you can be replaced. IMO
Werd!!

I do pray however that his family remains close by just in case. In case the real perps show up again, just kidding. Praying for mental stability for this young uh man.

Charlie De Mar‏Verified account @CharlieDeMar
Sketches of Jussie Smollett from inside court. He is expected to bond out in 10 minutes. @cbschicago

Dz9XmxsX0AArrpm.jpg

Dz9Xmx0XQAAHsIQ.jpg

Dz9XmxwWoAA5qWF.jpg

4:17 PM - 21 Feb 2019

I posted a tweet earlier today that he makes $65k per episode

This was from Fox, the Network for the show. But in looking it was from 2016. Since that time the ratings from the show are considerably less. I suppose the fact remains that compared to the other "stars" he was paid considerably less as well. All in all I'm sure you are right about the $65K. This will teach me to read the Entire article from now on!

"While Smollett's current "Empire" salary is unknown, according a Variety report from 2016, the show's second season, he was making significantly less than his co-stars. At that time it was reported that he earned around $20,000, while co-stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson were getting paid around $175,000 per episode."

‘Empire’ star Jussie Smollett’s salary, net worth compared to co-stars | Fox Business

Today while I was driving around, running my errands, carting the kids around, just doing my thing, I was thinking about my normal, mundane life and wondering just HOW someone gets that point of such entitlement that they pull a stunt like this. It is so hard to comprehend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member