US - 3 nursing home workers - Jade Williams 21, Aubrey Granata 21, McKenzie Bolfa 20 - accused of taking innapropriate images of patients - 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the '90's we did intensive case management to get people off of "generational" welfare. Welfare to Work program. I was doing this project at the time, and CNA was the quickest, easiest, fastest job to get for many of our people.

I am sure that I will probably burn in Hell for that, or worse yet, have one of those folks as my CNA. We didn't really ask them if they wanted to be a CNA.
I seriously doubt this is that. moo

Don't beat yourself up. I'm pretty sure we've all had jobs we really didn't want, but we had to do, because responsibilities... moo

It still is quick and easy to get, when I worked in the single parents program at job corps, the cna program was what most of the Mom's were enrolled in and I don't think any of them wanted to be CNA's or had any idea what they were getting into. It's a job that will burn you out really fast though especially in a nursing home.
It's also certification that allows one to gain additional certifications relatively quickly, thereby improving ones job and standard of living. moo

They were probably selling them on the dark web. Can't think of any other reason to do something so disrespectful and macabre.
This ^

I can think of 3 possibilities at this point.

They were "creating content". They were selling these images to perverted people, possibly even creating them to order.
I think this is the most likely scenario.

Another possibility is that one of them is a sociopath (I suspect their facial expressions in their mug shots may indicate which one) and has manipulated the other two into participating for her own amusement.

Another possibility is that 3 young women who share similar paraphilias managed to find each other - possibly even before they started working, choosing to collude together to satisfy themselves and each other.
This seems like the least likely scenario.

You have to have a lot of internet know how to even access the dark web. I highly doubt they knew how to.
True. It is possible to teach yourself from easy to find online guides though. Non profit organisations even do courses in it sometimes.

The deep web is another possibility and much easier to access. We all use it frequently.

Any time you are using an app like what'sapp or your email or your online banking - that's the deep web.

They mention snapchat in the article, I guess that's in a bit of a grey area between the surface web and the deep web.

After all - they were caught. Law enforcement found these images somehow. Possibly via snapchat? possibly not though. It's extremely hard to catch people on the dark web - that's the whole point of it.

In the '90's we did intensive case management to get people off of "generational" welfare. Welfare to Work program. I was doing this project at the time, and CNA was the quickest, easiest, fastest job to get for many of our people.

I am sure that I will probably burn in Hell for that, or worse yet, have one of those folks as my CNA. We didn't really ask them if they wanted to be a CNA.
Don't say that. You were trying to help people. Probably most of the people you found this kind of work for were too.

You have to have a lot of internet know how to even access the dark web. I highly doubt they knew how to.
yeah, dark web stuff is largely a myth. I have heard of extreme sicko sites for people who are into the dead side of things, but I haven't heard about any of them for over a decade and most people who are around 21 now probably don't have the internet know-how to seek those out.

I absolutely believe it was some screwed-up "online clout" situation, because there's a long history of teens and twenty-somethings grievously and inexplicably harming themselves and others for social media numbers.

edit: also I've worked in healthcare situations for most of my adult life, and sadly "young nurse who went into this field to feel power over others" is a gripe I heard way too many older nurses complain about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back