IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, where does that leave his manager, who supposedly heard, over the phone, the whole attack happen?

We haven't heard yet if the brothers actually said what was alleged. We know the whole thing was rehearsed, maybe they did say those things and the manager was telling the truth. However then the issue of the manager not turning over his phone records only a screenshot of his calls makes him look suspicious too but I'll reserve judgement on him until LE tell us otherwise

I think JS planned this all out for a long time and had/has various fallback positions. I think JS would have been just fine sending some innocent person to prison for a hate crime and having them internationally vilified and if it got closer to him, he has backup plans for that too. I think he might have set the brothers up as an alternate fallback, like he may have purposefully done the palm tree and then hired them along with telling LE about drugs to then where he could say perhaps that he was being extorted by his drug dealer who then beat him up. This may be why LE went into such detail in order to derail drug-dealers-mailed-letter-then-beat-me. JS seems like he's going to go down swinging, but he just doesn't seem smart enough to get away with it.

If so, where does that leave his manager, who supposedly heard, over the phone, the whole attack happen?

I think the simplest explanation would be that she actually wasn’t at the right place, at the right time, to hear anything. But—

They probably have phone GPS records and parking garage videos showing that she was there when she claimed to be there. I'd put a side-eye on Frank - the choreographer - who was with JS that night and Brandon his agent in particular along with anyone else who stood to gain as I think this in part was intended to aid JS in particular and Empire in general in order to keep the show on the air and have him end up in a top role on it. JS hasn't been able to really explain what happened to his phone during the fake fight...

I think JS planned this all out for a long time and had/has various fallback positions. I think JS would have been just fine sending some innocent person to prison for a hate crime and having them internationally vilified and if it got closer to him, he has backup plans for that too. I think he might have set the brothers up as an alternate fallback, like he may have purposefully done the palm tree and then hired them along with telling LE about drugs to then where he could say perhaps that he was being extorted by his drug dealer who then beat him up. This may be why LE went into such detail in order to derail drug-dealers-mailed-letter-then-beat-me. JS seems like he's going to go down swinging, but he just doesn't seem smart enough to get away with it.
IMO, you're giving him way too much credit.

IMO, you're giving him way too much credit.

No, I think he's totally selfish and has no problem trying to frame others as he even tried to criminally frame his own brother in the past. I thought for a long time the Nigerian brothers made the letter and if that's not true, the palm tree certainly makes it look like they're being framed as the palm tree was totally out of place for a lynching but instead would be something done by a foreigner lacking a cultural understanding of lynchings in the US. A lot of people didn't even know what the drawing was because a stick palm tree is so out of place in a lynching threat. Palms are rather big in Nigeria.

No, I think he's totally selfish and has no problem trying to frame others as he even tried to criminally frame his own brother in the past. I thought for a long time the Nigerian brothers made the letter and if that's not true, the palm tree certainly makes it look like they're being framed as the palm tree was totally out of place for a lynching but instead would be something done by a foreigner. A lot of people didn't even know what the drawing was because a stick palm tree is so out of place in a lynching threat. Palms are rather big in Nigeria.
I thought the brothers were from Chicago! ?!

No, I think he's totally selfish and has no problem trying to frame others as he even tried to criminally frame his own brother in the past. I thought for a long time the Nigerian brothers made the letter and if that's not true, the palm tree certainly makes it look like they're being framed as the palm tree was totally out of place for a lynching but instead would be something done by a foreigner lacking a cultural understanding of lynchings in the US. A lot of people didn't even know what the drawing was because a stick palm tree is so out of place in a lynching threat. Palms are rather big in Nigeria.

Maybe they were lynchers from Hawaii?

He says they do have a very strong case but no case is slam-dunk. The defense team seems to be changing from ”How dare you say he’s making it up?” to they wanna do their own investigation. What they seem to be doing is criticizing the police department and leaks and say how can we trust anything? If this goes to trial they will likely attack the two brothers who were suspects at first. The cameras not capturing the incident may help JS. It would be his word against the bros' word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14