IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Jussie orchestrated this for similar reasons Dan Rather tried to destroy GW Bush with the fake National Guard letter. Dan had it all but he had an agenda and destroyed his career. And Dan had help from seedy folks with radical agendas, and I suspect Jussie had someone either plant the seed or help him orchestrate this. Maybe Jussie thought he would have sufficient cover with his connections to Cook, but she recused herself. And sending that letter took the case out of state/local and got the Feds involved.
Peel back the layers and there is some shady stuff going on. It's not just Jussie, IMO.

To be perfectly honest I do not believe he had help: the "plot' was so poorly planned and stupid, I think he did it all by himself. I think he did it for personal reasons, for attention ( he is an attention *advertiser censored*), for more money, and possibly some other reasons. He was arrogant thinking he was so smart and the police were so stupid, they would just believe him because he is a celebrity with a story geared to getting attention for a hate crime.
I do not see this story as having any conspiracy element or other people involved in the planning aspect. As always, JMO---and all opinions are respected.

To be perfectly honest I do not believe he had help: the "plot' was so poorly planned and stupid, I think he did it all by himself. I think he did it for personal reasons, for attention ( he is an attention *advertiser censored*), for more money, and possibly some other reasons. He was arrogant thinking he was so smart and the police were so stupid, they would just believe him because he is a celebrity with a story geared to getting attention for a hate crime.
I do not see this story as having any conspiracy element or other people involved in the planning aspect. As always, JMO---and all opinions are respected.
Did anyone find out more information on the obscure website that initially reported the incident to TMZ?

Agreed that it was poorly planned. But the fake NG letter was pretty funny too. (had a fake address of 1234, or somthing equally silly.)

With the Anti-Lynching bill introduction, and Black History Month, it was convenient timing.
And what's the background/association of the woman who posted Jussie's bail?

Maybe I am being tin foil-hat, but stranger things have happened. lol

Maybe Jussie just wanted a piece of the glory and accolades? He's a sick, selfish man.

Last edited:
In reference to cough cough “journalist”.

As Smollett made bond in Cook County Criminal Court on Thursday, he looked rather sad, and exhausted.

And Don Lemon asks why.

Why?

This has all been quite perplexing to many of the national TV types on CNN and MSNBC and others of the left, this question of why.

But why ask why?

Long ago, they set aside old-fashioned journalistic skepticism in order to become performance artists.

TV does such a great job squeezing emotion out of grievances and demanding the federal government address the grievances, legitimate or not.

Did Jussie Smollett use the media, or was he created by it?

Johnson didn’t mince words at his news conference on Thursday.

Johnson, a black man, condemned Smollett, a black man, for using a noose as a prop. That mocked the real and ugly and deadly history of African-Americans as true victims of racism, Johnson said.

“To make things worse,” Johnson said, “the accusations within this phony attack received national attention for weeks.

“Celebrities, news commentators, and even presidential candidates weighed in on something that was choreographed by an actor,” Johnson said.

The inconvenient truth in all of this?

Smollett is an actor, and a rather stupid one at that. He’s considered the criminal, yes, but he performed as expected. He played the innocent victim of Republican intolerance.

The Smollettburo approved. They enabled him.

And now they ask why?

Last edited:
'Empire' producers cut Smollett from season's last episodes | Xfinity

CHICAGO (AP) — Actor Jussie Smollett's character on "Empire" will be removed from the final two episodes of this season in the wake of his arrest on charges that he staged a racist, anti-gay attack on himself last month in downtown Chicago, producers of the Fox TV show announced Friday.

The announcement came a day after Smollett turned himself in to police, appeared in court on a felony charge of disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report, and left jail after posting bond...

'Empire' producers cut Smollett from season's last episodes | Xfin

CHICAGO (AP) — Actor Jussie Smollett's character on "Empire" will be removed from the final two episodes of this season in the wake of his arrest on charges that he staged a racist, anti-gay attack on himself last month in downtown Chicago, producers of the Fox TV show announced Friday.

The announcement came a day after Smollett turned himself in to police, appeared in court on a felony charge of disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report, and left jail after posting bond...
I wonder if he had apologized yesterday, asked for forgiveness, and pledged to make amends, if he still would've been fired.

I think the world was surprised when he continued with the story line of the attack and when his lawyer mentioned the mayoral election played a role in the investigation. Silence would've served him better yesterday, imo.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member