IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the charge that's been listed is the charge they thought they could reasonably get a conviction for, based upon the evidence they had. Something like "trying to foment a race war", for example, would be a stretch, IMO, MOO; not least of which rationale is that JS's father is Jewish, so. Not that that gives him a free pass, but I can see someone arguing it.

Much has been made about having LE get reimbursed for this hoax, which for them to get reimbursed this is the charge. This is probably both the easiest to prove in court and it also aligns very well with the taxpayers being recompensed for the damages suffered from LE expenses.

Sounds like he stays in the clink until the hearing:D

Rob Elgas‏Verified account @RobElgasABC7
Before Smollett’s court hearing he will be fingerprinted, photographed, and police must wait a short time for his fingerprints to clear. Because of a previous arrest that shouldn’t take long. Then he’s transferred by van to court.

It will be very curious if he asks to be out on bond. You'd think he'd want to be safe from domestic terrorists unless he's the domestic terrorist with him knowing the terrorist letter was fake.

Much has been made about having LE get reimbursed for this hoax, which for them to get reimbursed this is the charge. This is probably both the easiest to prove in court and it also aligns very well with the taxpayers being recompensed for the damages suffered from LE expenses.

The FBI is the agency that has the letter. I am told the Feds allow the City and State do their thing, then they pile on any Federal charges. They said also the State can play "Let's Make A Deal" to get as much admission of guilt as possible without showing any of the FBI cards (evidence). They said this "show" is not even close to being over. Season 6 may be over by the time FBI says "I don't THINK SO"

JMO

Dz77zPLWoAUjmOt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members