IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a HUGE mistake to do this interview, I found the whole interview cringe-worthy. Bizarre! Whatever reason behind the story I believe he is a danger and should always be on some watch list. imo.
Reminds me of Scott Peterson’s interview. Sociopaths think they can talk their way out of everything and it usually feels very off to the viewer. The best thing is to stay quiet.

You have got to love to somebody who is unsatisfied with his salary and is now going to be earning £0.000 in a few weeks. It’s all rather ironic!!

Also how stupid do the people who backed Jussie last night forom the set of Empire. They should of kept quiet for another 24 hours as they look ridiculous.

Last edited:
Grand jury after Presidents Day holiday. JS attorneys called to say they had more evidence. LE met with JS attorneys, but they provided no new info. Then, witnesses went to Grand Jury. Charges against JS made. Made arrangements for JS to turn himself in, which he did early this morning. Will be in bond court later today.
paraphrase.

To me, this isn't about his race.

It's about his character as a human being- his lack of integrity, his lack of humanity, his lack of morals, his lack of decency.

There are so many wonderful, beautiful, hard working, kind and classy people of his race out there- he chose not to be one of them. He chose to induce hatred, not love and kindness. He chose to cause strife, not peace. He chose to make a mockery of himself- not anyone else. This is a blight on his character, no one else's. There are many black people that are livid over what he just did and are speaking out. My hat is off to them.

I would feel the same way if he was white, Hispanic, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, etc. This does nothing to calm the waters in terms of the racial tension that has recently risen in years- this just stands to cause another tsunami of hate again, all for attention.

The old expression- " just because you can (make a class arse out of yourself and are lucky enough some witless lemmings will praise you), doesn't mean you should".

It's quite clear that the little crap disturbers aren't happy when others are getting along just fine, living side by side, working together to make our country tall and proud.

Land of the free- home of the brave.
We have precious freedoms in this country that many across the world could only dream of in their dismal existences. Yet people like this choose to abuse this freedom- they're not brave. They didn't defend anything or make a positive statement about themselves, they cowardly hide behind support of those who fall for the ruse while laughing silently at all the unrest their little stunt caused. Just how does this make our country strong, proud and free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member