IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad, I think hes bipolar like me or has some issues, hes really asking for help with that being said, dang it I really wish he hadn't done this, I think a hefty fine and some mental institution instead of prison would be better , for lack of a better description, hes a cutie and will get his salad tossed in prison.

Oh hell no. He’s just an arrogant, fanatical *advertiser censored**. I hope he doesn’t blame it on a mental illness. I have to say, I’m really sick and tired of jerks blaming their mistakes on mental illness just to get out of the sticky situation. It does a disservice to people who actually are dealing and fighting daily battle with real mental illness.

If he sincerely apologizes to ALL of the victims of his crimes, says we need to work together as a country and helps towards that I would be satisfied.

JMO
At this point I would not be satisfied and I want him to reimburse monies to LE and do some community service and some jail time BECAUSE he had plenty of chances to make this right and instead he doubled down and did the interview with Robin Roberts where he further ran with his scheme.

He needs to learn the hard way now.

I'm sad, I think hes bipolar like me or has some issues, hes really asking for help with that being said, dang it I really wish he hadn't done this, I think a hefty fine and some mental institution instead of prison would be better , for lack of a better description, hes a cutie and will get his salad tossed in prison.

The thing is the terrorism. The only sort of way I can see that is if he's basically criminally sentenced to serve in a mental institution until a court releases him and even then I'd be wary of that. We can't have nationwide/international terrorist scares and just send people away with a pat on their head.

Bond hearing is at 1:30 Chicago time. He will get bond - and he will need security as there are others out there that will ......... well....... have their own agendas in mind.
And that's not fair or just either.

Such a sad sad sad situation in so many directions..........

JMHO

I know you know this but....you don't get to escape jail time because you're cute.jmo

LOL!! I do Know but I think its a very mental scream for help I don't think prison will reform him ...he needs help I mean if John Hinkley can go to a mental institution after shooting a person , Jusse 's case seems to be more of a mental issue and he didn't physically harm anyone, shoot , kill or kidnap....I think it qualifies i just don't think he will (cough cough ) do real well and why give the other lawbreakers a treat LOL !

Chicago Police Commissioner Calls Out Media, Stars and Politicians for Pushing Smollett Hoax

Chicago Police Calls Out 'News Commentators', 'Celebrities' and 'Presidential Candidates' for Pushing Smollett Attack

“I am left hanging my head asking ‘why?’ Why would anyone — especially an African American man — use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusation,” Johnson added. “Bogus police reports cause real harm. They do harm to every legitimate victim who is in need of support by police and investigators as well as the citizens of this city … I’m offended by what happened and I am also angry.”

Come on he is a 36 year old man! I'm getting the feeling that there will be an outcry of compassion for him. Give me a break! He's nothing more than a spoiled little brat that can't earn his way to the success he desires, better to manufacture a hate crime. That will teach them!

LOL!! I do Know but I think its a very mental scream for help I don't think prison will reform him ...he needs help I mean if John Hinkley can go to a mental institution after shooting a person , Jusse 's case seems to be more of a mental issue and he didn't physically harm anyone, shoot , kill or kidnap....I think it qualifies i just don't think he will (cough cough ) do real well and why give the other lawbreakers a treat LOL !

He should go to jail, Fox will probably nix his part. It will do him good and keep him off the streets for a bit.

AND AND AND......

That statement from them that said they were not going to write him out - well, iffen he gets "some time" how they gonna do that? Film him from the prison yard? This PC just sealed his fate on that show - JMHO.

They have already filmed the lead character in a prison storyline. What's another one. I wouldn't put it past them. Nothing surprises me anymore.

JMO

I just re-watched the JS GMA interview and I feel like he had lots of his lines rehearsed. Some of the lines were cringe-worthy, but he did a decent on lots of it.

The "I'm not 'Empire.' I don't answer to 'Empire'" was particularly cringe-worthy to me. If you're a star on the show, wouldn't you be happy someone recognized you? And then I quit watching after the "cherry on top of a racist sundae." Geeze, how long had he been hoping for the chance to toss in that line?

JMO
At this point I would not be satisfied and I want him to reimburse monies to LE and do some community service and some jail time BECAUSE he had plenty of chances to make this right and instead he doubled down and did the interview with Robin Roberts where he further ran with his scheme.

He needs to learn the hard way now.
Agree. Pay back the money used for wasting LE and the FBI's time investigating his little hoax. He knew what he was doing- he planned this. Jail time, apology to all those who he lied to and hurt because they trusted him, pay back money used to investigate his hoax, and community service that makes him realize just how hard the average American has to work to eat- make him help build homes or clean up after construction crews building the homes, make him cook meals for the homeless. This goes for anyone that pulls such an act.

I don’t think he has mental health issues. I think he is just Self Righteous idiot that thought he was a bigger star than he was.

I also don’t think he needs jail time as his punishment is the fact he has kissed his career goodbye. He is also a laughing stock the world over and people won’t let him ever forget what he has done. Also all his peers that backed him up and now will be disgusted by his actions.

He will fit right in , in a prison. Lots of other people with mental issues to visit with...moo

I'm more of a believer that if the crime does not physically hurt someone or cause them great financial pain most of the people in prison who fall into this category really shouldn't be there, they should be in the fun house not the big house, listen I have delt with severe mental issues and believe me, some stuff has fallen out of my mouth that I will regret for the rest of my life (usually verbally saying things that there is no going back on ) I know he used resources and he is worth enough that he can pay a huge huge fine but I don't think prison is the place to really reform that type of illness ...now violence, theft , damage of property is different . but this is obviously attention seeking (which is very mental )or self harm like cutting yourself , hes basically career harming himself probably because things are going to well and he feels he dosen't deserve it

Charlie De Mar on Twitter

STATEMENT FROM 20TH CENTURY FOX TELEVISION AND FOX ENTERTAINMENT ON JUSSIE SMOLLETT “We understand the seriousness of this matter and we respect the legal process. We are evaluating the situation and we are considering our options.”

I am betting they fire him this afternoon after the hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214