IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure there’s any proof of it at this point

But it was discussed early on, that this incident was immediately rolled out by 2 high profile politicians as a reason that the new anti-LYNCHING law was necessary.

It seemed odd to me at the time that right when that law was being rolled out and publicized, coincidentally a young black man was strangled by 2 white men with MAGA hats and a noose
I had forgot about that...........................moo

Are those 40 years concurrent or consecutive?

Giving Smollett a pass for hate crime means that everyone else gets a pass as well. Should hate crimes be viewed as nothing more than "hurting some people's feelings" and should sentencing be limited to picking up garbage on a Sunday afternoon?

I doubt JS could survive one hour picking up someone else's trash or doing any hardwork. Lol!

The prosecutor made sure JS was having a great old time inside doing cushy stuff for a couple of days. Lol!

'Empire' Cast and Crew Fiercely Divided Over Jussie Smollett

We're told there are a number of people on the "Empire" set who share the view that Jussie staged the attack and are shocked by the lack of consequences ... and don't want him back on the show. They are especially offended Jussie allegedly faked the attack to squeeze more money out of producers.

This is crazy! Does Jussie have dirt on someone??

Who knows...I believe that the police had more than enough evidence for a conviction. The Grand Jury returned a finding of 16 felony charges.

There needs to be more checks and balances in a system, if the "say so" of one person can completely make 16 felony charges, by a Grand Jury just disappear, like it never happened. That is the craziest thing I have ever seen.

He is a two bit actor who may or may not committed a hoax that normally is a misdemeanor ?

Others who have done a crime similar get community service,

I am totally mystifed why this has gotten pages and pages of outrage . And no, I do not buy that it hurts other real vistims as there are plenty of hoaxes out there that did not reeieve this kind of outrage
What about the claims he made? He said 2 white conservatives tried to lynch him.

You don’t think that was a racist and bigoted lie that he told?

You might not be outraged. But white folks from Chicago should be outraged by that false accusation that he made. It was a hate crime for him to publicly make that claim

1. Verified account 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr’s Rainbow PUSH releases statement on #JussieSmollett’s 16 hours of community service there: “When we first heard of Jussie Smollett’s crisis, we reached out to him and “Empire” to see if we could be helpful.” /1

2. Verified account 1h1 hour ago
    “Jussie met with us and has given of himself to our organization and the movement for social justice. We have members and supporters across the country and around the world.” /2 #JussieSmollett

3. Verified account 1h1 hour ago
    “Many of our members and supporters give of themselves and their time to help achieve the goals of the organization. Jussie is a member of our organization. He, like many other members, has given of his time and talent and continues to do so.” /3 #JussieSmollett
Dakarai Turner‏Verified account @Dakarai_Turner
“During this period of disruption to his life and livelihood, Jussie has spent time here helping to advance this important work. There was no court-ordered community service here.” /4 #JussieSmollett
Wait a minute !... This was Volunteer Work and he got credit for Community Service ?........... LOL !!...moo

Who knows...I believe that the police had more than enough evidence for a conviction. The Grand Jury returned a finding of 16 felony charges.

There needs to be more checks and balances in a system, if the "say so" of one person can completely make 16 felony charges, by a Grand Jury just disappear, like it never happened. That is the craziest thing I have ever seen.

All day long the media has had other prosecutors on giving their takeon this case.

Every one of them said in all of their years as a prosecutor they have never seen ONE handled like this one. NOT ONE!

Wait a minute !... This was Volunteer Work and he got credit for Community Service ?........... LOL !!...moo

I almost choked reading about it:

At a bookstore owned by Jesse Jackson ( friend of Kim Foxx). He signed autographs and talked to people there.

How did Jesse Jackson get involved in this conflagration of colonic contents that the Prosecutor must have signed off on as “Community Service”

'Empire' Cast and Crew Fiercely Divided Over Jussie Smollett

We're told there are a number of people on the "Empire" set who share the view that Jussie staged the attack and are shocked by the lack of consequences ... and don't want him back on the show. They are especially offended Jussie allegedly faked the attack to squeeze more money out of producers.

And well they should be

Decent people negotiate for increased salaries. They don’t commit 16 felonies

I am not sure there’s any proof of it at this point

But it was discussed early on, that this incident was immediately rolled out by 2 high profile politicians as a reason that the new anti-LYNCHING law was necessary.

It seemed odd to me at the time that right when that law was being rolled out and publicized, coincidentally a young black man was strangled by 2 white men with MAGA hats and a noose

So this was the claim that JS had made?

Closing this thread while I get a new one ready. Will be handing out thread bans as well.

Let me remind you. If you bring up anything political, if you bring up the Obama's, you will be, at the very least, banned from this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!