IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, she and her "Elite string pullers" from that Chicago Tribune article linked twice or more above, are gonna be remembered now I betcha....moo

When I first read about behind the scenes phone calls I became nauseous. But since the evidence had been presented to a GJ I had faith.

It's obvious exactly WHO was behind this decision. :rolleyes:
Plain as rain.

JS career is still toast because the viewing public are still furious. MOO

So whose decision was this? And whose decision was it to release the info like they did today? If you had to design a BAD way to handle this decision, today's actions were it.

There should be no confusion and bafflement about authority like today's news caused. Very poorly handled.

jmo
Find out who is the second in command to Kim Fox and you have your decision maker for the State.....moo

This needs to be dumbed down for me. I still don't understand why Jussie and his family wanted this moved to the FBI.
It has been reported that KF is closely associated with Nancy Pelosi, Corey Booker, Kamala Harris and Toni Preckwinkle. Any bad publicity on KF will also reflect on them.
Moving the case to Federal jurisdiction takes the state prosecution (and potential political fallout) out of KF's hands. FB I does not get elected by the public.

JS refused to turn over his phone including call logs, messaging and all contacts.
You have to wonder why?

Emanuel said this "sends a clear message that if you're in a position of influence and power you'll get treated one way, other people will be treated another way."

"There is no accountability, then, in the system. It is wrong, full stop," he said.

"Our officers did hard work day in and day out, countless hours, working to unwind what actually happened that night," he said. "The city saw its reputation dragged through the mud."

Johnson said the city "is still owed an apology."

"I've heard that they wanted their day in court with TV cameras so that America could know the truth," he said. "They chose to hide behind secrecy and broker a deal to circumvent the judicial system."

Charges dropped against Jussie Smollett, attorneys say

The gay Tupac needed to save face with his village. He couldn't bear to face the shame. IMO

I’m sure he hopes he never needs the assistance from Chicago’s police.
Do you really think he would ask for help from them after the way he was tried by the public due to leaks that were said not to have come from their dept.
He had the right idea the first time.He should have taken a shower and gone to bed. IMO

Chicago mayor still calls Smollett story a hoax after charges dropped

Police had said actor staged hate crime

(CNN) - Chicago's mayor and the city's police superintendent reacted angrily Tuesday to news that charges against actor Jussie Smollett were dropped, with both of them still calling Smollett's claim that he was attacked a "hoax."

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel called the decision by the prosecutor a "whitewash of justice." ...

I don't think they look like fools at all. Did you watch the press conference that just happened? The CORRUPTION clearly lies in the prosecutor's office.

Their PC was absolutely one of the best I've ever seen. I even liked what the Mayor said, which I usually refuse to watch! Lol

I agree with everything they said. Everything. Another example that lady justice isn't really blind. It all depends on who the defendant happens to be.

What is a dark day for justice.

What a terrible message to send to those who diligently serve on grand juries. What a slap in the face to all of them, and all of their hard work.

Jussie, and this prosecutor has made a mockery out of not only justice, but to everyone, including true victims of hate crimes.

Imo

So whose decision was this? And whose decision was it to release the info like they did today? If you had to design a BAD way to handle this decision, today's actions were it.

There should be no confusion and bafflement about authority like today's news caused. Very poorly handled.

jmo
I think this was rushed through because of upcoming elections.

The most frustrating part of this, is that he is going to be able to use this “attack” as currency, for the rest of his life.

Forfeiture of his bond, ain’t justice.

Without him being compelled to tell the truth, his lies will live on.

I couldn’t have cared less if he ever served a day in jail, I just wanted him to admit what he did.

He never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member