IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something that has bothered me I think more than just the mundane wrongness of this procedure today. It took me a bit to figure out what it was. With the help of a deep breath and a glass of wine it came to me. I was one of the first to post this, that Jussie was in a Chicago Court for an "Emergency Hearing", per CNN. There wasn't even a link yet. But it dawns on me now that we here at WS see, read, cover, cry over some of America's worst tragedies. Mass killings even. I don't recall ever an "Emergency Hearing" at nearly Noon on any given day for any of them. What in the World causes this case, this week or ever to garner such treatment by the Judicial System, the Media or LE? It is almost like the Nation stopped for Jussie Smollet. That is some scary priorities IMO.

Charles Ramsey, former Washington DC police chief, earlier:

With the caveat that I didn't make it past the legal analyst (I have a short attention span, lol), I just wanted to note that both of the CNN man-on-the-street reporter in Chicago, and the female legal analyst, have got excellent straightforward recall of the details of the case, and are not seemingly at all confused.

I sure hope so in case I ever commit a crime! I have a lot banked over the last year. How long does it last, I wonder?
It depends. If you have approximately 10 hours of documented volunteering this year, you could probably knock off a few liquor stores with no jail time and have your case sealed and your record expunged.

With the caveat that I didn't make it past the legal analyst (I have a short attention span, lol), I just wanted to note that both of the CNN man-on-the-street reporter in Chicago, and the female legal analyst, have got excellent straightforward recall of the details of the case, and are not seemingly at all confused.

You really should listen to the guy on the panel. I think they said he's an ex-police chief of DC and he is PISSED.

There is something that has bothered me I think more than just the mundane wrongness of this procedure today. It took me a bit to figure out what it was. With the help of a deep breath and a glass of wine it came to me. I was one of the first to post this, that Jussie was in a Chicago Court for an "Emergency Hearing", per CNN. There wasn't even a link yet. But it dawns on me now that we here at WS see, read, cover, cry over some of America's worst tragedies. Mass killings even. I don't recall ever an "Emergency Hearing" at nearly Noon on any given day for any of them. What in the World causes this case, this week or ever to garner such treatment by the Judicial System, the Media or LE? It is almost like the Nation stopped for Jussie Smollet. That is some scary priorities IMO.

The media must have thought he was going to plead guilty!

I’m not worried about the Feds being politically influenced here.

I only question if the evidence is there to prove that he sent that letter.

I absolutely believe he did, but knowing it, and proving it, are two different things.
MG,JS has already admitted to sending that letter. So no proof is needed but sure, they can check the DNA in the sealing of the envelope for instance. I still say nothing will be done. He just walked free today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME